"Germany": Pseudo-German barbarians demand deprivation of civil rights for AfD politician Höcke

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Hundreds of thousands of slaves signed a petition that demands deprivation of rights for Mr. Höcke in accordance with the constitution. According to the constitution, this is possible if a person abuses civil rights to abolish civil rights. So Höcke could be stripped off the right to free speech, own stuff, vote, run for an office and basically everything. If there are enough signatures, the parliament will have to consider the petition and after that the government can ask the constitutional court to impose this deprivation on Höcke. No such applications have ever been passed the court and the process did always take several years.

Fuck this goddamn country.

Surely this simply mirrors what is happening with The Donald .
It appears that Deep State likes this type of bundle of dirty tricks and will use it wherever possible .The left wing just happens to be their effective proxy weapon/ agency.

This is what happens when Deep State is very badly rattled and matters will only worsen . imho

All we can do is never give up and hope that one by one Normies will see the light and that an occasional Sheep will stop guzzling and pause for a rare thought .

Deep State is thousands of years old and even a couple of years ago , say , all Normies and Sheeple treated that term with laughter and ridicule .Now most are not too sure of themselves any more
Much is happening if you look carefully .
imho .

Forum outcast infamous RACIST motivated posting:
'Luiza' - Nazism:

(luiza.86585)

• Pro Jihad child killing.
  • Admitting Jews today are the same ethnicity as Jesus . But often tries to lie about it.
  • Advocates for genocide.
  • Pro Jihad entities use of its children.
  • Promoting Hitler garbage.
  • Spamming the forums with despicable wording.

Gas chambers or Ovens - Nazi Luiza asks?

Exterminating J.

image upload

Against all Jews.

And more...

Today's Jews are as Jesus ethnicity she admits. But racist Luiza still hates via ancient lies canards stereotypes.

Hundreds of thousands of slaves signed a petition that demands deprivation of rights for Mr. Höcke in accordance with the constitution. According to the constitution, this is possible if a person abuses civil rights to abolish civil rights. So Höcke could be stripped off the right to free speech, own stuff, vote, run for an office and basically everything. If there are enough signatures, the parliament will have to consider the petition and after that the government can ask the constitutional court to impose this deprivation on Höcke. No such applications have ever been passed the court and the process did always take several years.

why barbarians?

The AfD is an anti-democratic party full of useful idiots of Nazis and/or Nazis and other high traitors. And this Nazis and their Erfüllungsgenossen today are thousands times more dangerous than had been the Nazis under Hitler because most Nazis under Hitler did not really know what was going on - but the Nazis in the AfD today know very well what they are doing and what will happen.

Last edited:
Civilization requires civil rights. Who opposes such rights is therefore a barbarian.

So do you suggest to execute all Nazis and AfD-members and slaves of Putin for to save the French and US-American civilisation including the German and European culture, Nazi and slave of Putin?

Miserere mei, Deus
Secundum magnam misericordiam tuam
Et secundum multitudinem miserationum tuarum
Dele iniquitatem meam
Amplius lava me ab iniquitate mea
Et a peccato meo munda me
Quoniam iniquitatem meam ego cognosco
Et peccatum meum contra me est semper
Tibi soli peccavi
Et malum coram te feci
Ut iustificeris in sermonibus tuis
Et vincas cum iudicaris
Ecce enim in iniquitatibus conceptus sum
Et in peccatis concepit me mater mea
Ecce enim veritatem dilexisti incerta
Et occulta sapientiae tuae manifestasti mihi
Asparges me hysopo et mundabor
Lavabis me et super nivem dealbabor
Auditui meo dabis gaudium
Et laetitiam exultabunt ossa humiliata
Averte faciem tuam a peccatis meis
Et omnes iniquitates meas dele
Cor mundum crea in me Deus
Et spiritum rectum innova in visceribus meis
Ne proicias me a facie tua
Et spiritum sanctum tuum ne auferas a me
Redde mihi laetitiam salutaris tui
Et spiritu principali confirma me
Docebo iniquos vias tuas
Et impii ad te convertentur
Libera me de sanguinibus
Deus, Deus salutis meae
Exultabit lingua mea iustitiam tuam
Domine labia mea aperies
Et os meum adnuntiabit laudem tuam
Quoniam si voluisses sacrificium dedissem utique
Holocaustis non delectaberis
Sacrificium Deo spiritus contribulatus
Cor contritum et humiliatum
Deus non spernet
Benigne fac Domine in bona voluntate tua Sion
Et aedificentur muri Hierusalem
Tunc acceptabis sacrificium iustitiae
oblationes et holocausta
Tunc inponent super altare tuum vitulos.

Last edited:
So do you suggest to execute all Nazis and AfD-members and slaves of Putin for to save the French and US-American civilisation including the German and European culture, Nazi and slave of Putin?

Miserere mei, Deus
Secundum magnam misericordiam tuam
Et secundum multitudinem miserationum tuarum
Dele iniquitatem meam
Amplius lava me ab iniquitate mea
Et a peccato meo munda me
Quoniam iniquitatem meam ego cognosco
Et peccatum meum contra me est semper
Tibi soli peccavi
Et malum coram te feci
Ut iustificeris in sermonibus tuis
Et vincas cum iudicaris
Ecce enim in iniquitatibus conceptus sum
Et in peccatis concepit me mater mea
Ecce enim veritatem dilexisti incerta
Et occulta sapientiae tuae manifestasti mihi
Asparges me hysopo et mundabor
Lavabis me et super nivem dealbabor
Auditui meo dabis gaudium
Et laetitiam exultabunt ossa humiliata
Averte faciem tuam a peccatis meis
Et omnes iniquitates meas dele
Cor mundum crea in me Deus
Et spiritum rectum innova in visceribus meis
Ne proicias me a facie tua
Et spiritum sanctum tuum ne auferas a me
Redde mihi laetitiam salutaris tui
Et spiritu principali confirma me
Docebo iniquos vias tuas
Et impii ad te convertentur
Libera me de sanguinibus
Deus, Deus salutis meae
Exultabit lingua mea iustitiam tuam
Domine labia mea aperies
Et os meum adnuntiabit laudem tuam
Quoniam si voluisses sacrificium dedissem utique
Holocaustis non delectaberis
Sacrificium Deo spiritus contribulatus
Cor contritum et humiliatum
Deus non spernet
Benigne fac Domine in bona voluntate tua Sion
Et aedificentur muri Hierusalem
Tunc acceptabis sacrificium iustitiae
oblationes et holocausta
Tunc inponent super altare tuum vitulos.

I guess I am going to vote for them next time. It is time to remove those from power who constantly work against the well being of the people. Furthermore, it is my personal interest that the homo-gangsters go back to the prisons where the regime took them from to terrorize me. That was the final mistake, time to stand up to them and their despotic rule.

Last edited:

Germany has obvious fears from the Far Right.. So if they seem aggressive to you, get fucking history book.

Hundreds of thousands of slaves

Relax, Germany and its people are done, communists have completely destroyed the country
Even AFD will be not prohibited and even if it wins all elections and will get places in all parliaments happens nothing.
Demographically more as 70% of all teens are Muslims, without cheap commodities from Russia and nuclear energy the industry disappears within few years.
The only clever thing last remaining sane people can do is to flee from Titanic

Relax, Germany and its people are done, communists have completely destroyed the country
Even AFD will be not prohibited and even if it wins all elections and will get places in all parliaments happens nothing.
Demographically more as 70% of all teens are Muslims, without cheap commodities from Russia and nuclear energy the industry disappears within few years.
The only clever thing last remaining sane people can do is to flee from Titanic
Sure, but whereto?

Here is the fake demonstrations against AfD:
9BnpUCe9_o.png

I didn’t get that impression when l went to interview them in the Rathaus a few years ago.
It is a lie of those who fear their race war against their own people could lead to their final removal. It is the zaangalewas that want to ban parties and deprive people of their rights.

I didn’t get that impression when l went to interview them in the Rathaus a few years ago.

What a stupid nonsense. Which city hall in which city and how many "years ago"? And what do you have to do with Germany? Nothing or nothing?

Forum List

Back