"Germany": Pseudo-German barbarians demand deprivation of civil rights for AfD politician Höcke

Relax, Germany and its people are done ...

Aha. ... And now you like to murder the rest of the Germans who you still did not murder in and since two world wars? And for this project you need Putin and the useful idiots and Nazis from the extreme far right anti-democratic political party "AfD"?

Last edited:
Eh? The AfD is a poltical poarty whihc is far from any democratic consense. The AfD likes to destroy the federal republic of Germany.
No, it is the current path that destroys Germany. And even if not, the treatment of the opposition is undemocratic. They don´t allow opposition to even raise the voice.

No, it is the current path that destroys Germany.

Nazi and anti-German from nowhere land - you have absolutelly not any idea what it means when a German with a sane mind is using the German word for "Germany".

And even if not, the treatment of the opposition is undemocratic. They don´t allow opposition to even raise the voice.

The AfD is as less an "opposition" as the Nazis and Commeis had been. Who votes for this anti-German superassholes votes for suppression, crimes and absurde idiocies in all forms of absurde idiocies.

Last edited:
l appreciate your candour. :cow:

:lol: I hope you noticed also the demonstrations against the AfD all over Germany. In Berlin alone it had been more than 100,000 people who demonstrated and In Munich the demonstration against the AfD was even bigger and had to be closed because much too many people liked to demonstrate against the AfD and their weird ideas.

:lol: I hope you noticed also the demonstrations against the AfD all over Germany. In Berlin alone it had been more than 100,000 people who demonstrated and In Munich the demonstration against the AfD was even bigger and had to be closed because much too many people liked to demonstrate against the AfD and their weird ideas.

Actually, l noticed the farmers’ demos.

Actually, l noticed the farmers’ demos.

The protest of the farmers is not over - but up to now they had been very successful. The green-social-liberal government will have to change a lot. And "my" farmers - I feel like a farmer because my grandpa still had been a farmer - also had been very successful in eliminating the extreme right movement (=voters and members of the AfD) who tried to overtake their protest. Good girls and guys.

And in Germany never had happened such a big series of so many and such big demonstrations as it has been now against the AfD. Even the so called "Werte-Union" - a Troyan horse of extreme right weirdos within the Christian Democratic Party - had to give up and will leave this party now. Wonderful. The CDU is also a conservative party - and real conservatives do not need such postmodern extremists without moral fundament.

Last edited:
Nazi and anti-German from nowhere land - you have absolutelly not any idea what it means when a German with a sane mind is using the German word for "Germany".

The AfD is as less an "opposition" as the Nazis and Commeis had been. Who votes for this anti-German superassholes votes for suppression, crimes and absurde idiocies in all forms of absurde idiocies.
You are the best example for how they act: You make up your mind and you are a nazi.
The pure despotism and war on freedom.

Yes, the left wing newspapers are full of it.

No mention of the farmers, pensions, the health system.

Hundreds of thousands of slaves signed a petition that demands deprivation of rights for Mr. Höcke in accordance with the constitution. According to the constitution, this is possible if a person abuses civil rights to abolish civil rights. So Höcke could be stripped off the right to free speech, own stuff, vote, run for an office and basically everything. If there are enough signatures, the parliament will have to consider the petition and after that the government can ask the constitutional court to impose this deprivation on Höcke. No such applications have ever been passed the court and the process did always take several years.

Fuck this goddamn country.
It's not going to get better and no one is coming to save you.

No way out but through White man

ghgbhhhnjjjjjjnm.png

Pay attention!

I pay not for nonsense - except it is in clear words "nonsense" written on. What you say has nothing to do with Germany - and I never was in the USA. But "satanic", "totallitarian" and "warmonger" sounds like Russia and perhaps also like the future president of US-Russia under Donald Trump, high traitor of the western world and sycophant of Putin and other autocrats and tyrants.

Last edited:
Nazi and slave of Putin: Day by day you're becoming more absurde and more stupid.

Is you!
I made a thread in another forum about the current protests against the AfD.

Germany-map. You are here:

Forum List

Back