"Germany": Pseudo-German barbarians demand deprivation of civil rights for AfD politician Höcke

I made a thread in another forum about the current protests against the AfD.

Germany-map. You are here:

Who votes for the AfD hates Germany - that's the simple truth. And who hates the AfD hates hate. Who hates hate loves life.

That is the typical black and white thinking a regime would offer.

Nazi and slave of Putin, you are still alive. That's much more than a criminal propagandist of hate like you is a able to expect. If I were to hand you over to yourself as a prisoner of war, you would kill yourself.

Nazi and slave of Putin, you are still alive. That's much more than a criminal propagandist of hate like you is a able to expect. If I were to hand you over to yourself as a prisoner of war, you would kill yourself.
Sounds like you are a prisoner of warsteiner.

Sounds like you are a prisoner of warsteiner.

Sounds like you are Andromedus. the hideous son of anti-Cassiopeia, lost in the Borg space. But nowhere is a place to hide from god. Not even the nothing would not exist without him, Nazi and slave of Putin.

Last edited:
Sounds like you are Andromedus. the hideous son of anti-Cassiopeia, lost in Borg space. But nowehgerh ois a place to hide frorm god. Not even the nothing would not exist without him, Nazi and slave of Putin.
Warsteiner is taking over. Your grammar proves it.

For sure I do not suffer your grammar, Alcoholix. I never use alcohol nor drugs.
That is because mine is excellent and outstanding, Nazicomplexix.

scholzsukwg.jpg

He is in the fourth stage and taking his repeated threats into consideration is approaching stage five.

eura1ku2.jpg

I’ve often wondered about the American fascination with Hitler.

Almost like a romantic idealism

Living in Germany, he rarely, if not ever, crops up in every day conversation.

People tend to be more pissed off with Ursula von der Leyen.

I’ve often wondered about the American fascination with Hitler.

Almost like a romantic idealism

Living in Germany, he rarely, if not ever, crops up in every day conversation.

People tend to be more pissed off with Ursula von der Leyen.
If you are not the managing editor of a German news channel, Hitler is of no concern. He belongs to the past.

That is because mine is excellent and outstanding, Nazicomplexix.

scholzsukwg.jpg

Nazi and slave of Putin - I see you know my ancestors and so you also know you'll never will win, megalomaniax. The correct "grammar" for "Nord Stream 2" is by the way "Nord Stream 2", anti-German.

Das Leben kommt auf alle Fälle
aus einer Zelle.
Doch manchmal endet's auch bei Strolchen
in einer solchen.

Die alten Nazis wurden schlecht
und man begann sie auszureissen.
Die neuen kamen grade recht
um mit ihnen ins Gras zu beissen.

frei nach Heinz Erhardt
dem alten Weisen

Last edited:
Nazi and slave of Putin - I see you know my ancestors and so you also know you'll never will win, megalomaniax. The correct "grammar" for "Nord Stream 2" is by the way "Nord Sream 2", anti-Gernman.
Why would it be grammatically correct to use two languages in one term? And in German, the term would be only one word. It would be Nordfluß 2. And the official name is North Stream 2, Weißnix.

If you are not the managing editor of a German news channel, Hitler is of no concern. He belongs to the past.

Not in your case! You are a Nazi in the third generation of criminal Nazis, Nazi and slave of Putin. The only other criminal in the third generation of criminals who I know is Kim Jong-Un, the Korean high traitor and mass-murderer.

Not in your case! You are a Nazi in the third generation of criminal Nazis, Nazi and slave of Putin. The only other criminal in the third generation of criminals who I know is Kim Jong-Un, the Korean high traitor and mass-murderer.
How did you get to know Kim Jong-Un? Did you meet him in Swiss?

Why would it be grammatically correct to use two languages in one term? And in German, the term would be only one word. It would be Nordfluß 2. And the official name is North Stream 2, Weißnix.

The name is just simple "Nord Stream 2" and not "North Stream 2". It was one of the 2 destroyed pipelines in the sea we call "Ostsee" - what's also not called "East Sea" in English but "Baltic sea". And stream also not means "Fluß" (=river), fake-German.

Last edited:
The name is just simple "Nord Stream 2" and not "North Stream 2". It was one of the 2 destroyed pipelines in the sea we call "Ostsee" - what's also not called "East Sea" in English but "Baltic sea". And stream also not means "Fluß" (=river), fake-German.
Ok, I was wrong about the name. Stream is still another word for river, though. It can also be used for anything that streams. By the way, the word stream originates from the German word Strom, wich is a large river, Nixgermanix.

Forum List

Back