Germans more scared of Trump than they are scared of terrorism.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Germans are more scared of Trump than terrorism, poll finds

More than two-thirds of citizens in Germany believe US president ‘making the world a more dangerous place’

Germans fear Donald Trump more than Vladimir Putin, poll finds

The United States may be Germany's No. 1 ally, but two-thirds of Germans think that the US president is more dangerous than his Russian counterpart.

A Danger to the World: It's Time to Get Rid of Donald Trump

Donald Trump has transformed the United States into a laughing stock and he is a danger to the world. He must be removed from the White House before things get even worse.

--------------------------

They are making one mistake. Being more afraid of Trump than Putin.

Trump works for Putin.

I don't think Republicans even deny that anymore. They LUV Putin now.

Germans have become a lot weaker since their glory days if they fear Trump.

Another stupid thread from the forum king of stupid threads

Deanturd said:
Some stupid shit about Trump again.

Nearly 2 years later....
g1351997665136578049.jpg

Because they're freshly squeezed every day.....

Stupid bed wetters....

My relatives in Germany and Scotland agree that Trump is a scourge on earth and must be removed.

More than two-thirds of citizens in Germany believe US president ‘making the world a more dangerous place’

The United States may be Germany's No. 1 ally, but two-thirds of Germans think that the US president is more dangerous than his Russian counterpart.

Donald Trump has transformed the United States into a laughing stock and he is a danger to the world. He must be removed from the White House before things get even worse.

Trump works for Putin.

/----/ Tell the Krauts they should move to Paris.............Oh wait. Never mind.
iu

I travel overseas frequently. I have never met anybody who likes Trump. In fact, I’m at the airport right now about to head to Europe

Trump works for Putin.

Germany is projecting on us now. That's where they are in their "stages of grief" after the Holocaust--projecting on us.

But we don't have to put up with us and we shouldn't. Fact is I think we never should have worked so hard to help them rebuild after WW2. I still don't trust Germany and I think we will come to regret what we did for them. Just my two cents.

Trump works for Putin.

Snowflakes are easily scared..........BOO

Germany caused the world to go to War 2 times.................Historically they suck at anyone giving a damn what they think.

Trump works for Putin.

This is a tough one, but Trump has been the great divider, indeed. (Much more so than Obama, actually.
Even so, thus far Trump hasn't done much wrong in terms of murder, even Obama did worse in arming rebels aligned with ISIS, and Al Qaeda in Syria, or Benghazi, or Libya.

But, Trump is right about his suspicions on Illegal immigrants, but hasn't even reacted the right way for the most part.

Germany caused the world to go to War 2 times.................Historically they suck at anyone giving a damn what they think.

Indeed, and modern Germany is causing the whole of Europe to collapse under Islam, just like how Germans caused the Dark Ages by collapsing Rome.

Germans are bad news, as are there close relatives the Anglo-Saxons.

I truly believe these 2 make Europeans look like trash, and are a pure detriment to European peoples, and also the World.

Forum List

Back