Zone1 German Muslima

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
She says she is fully german, but that people think that because she wears the Hijab and is Muslima that makes her less german. Who do you think believes that? Other Germans? Other Muslims? Other Foreigners? And why? I think she is cute and looks good in Hijab. Her husband has protective zeal, she doesnt make videos without him being next to her and controlling that. Thats good. MashAllah.

Every time you year of a terrorist attack in the UK, the media portrays that person as a "British national", regardless of the fact that person has nothing in common with the ethnicity, religion, language, or moral values of the British people.

I'm just sayin'.

Every time you year of a terrorist attack in the UK, the media portrays that person as a "British national", regardless of the fact that person has nothing in common with the ethnicity, religion, language, or moral values of the British people.

I'm just sayin'.

I think she is ethnically german and not an immigrant or descendt of immigrants.

As always, I'd like to reply to your thread but unfortunately, an extension is blocking your page, the pic that you posted.

Forum List

Back