Geraldo: Democrats Will “Rue the Day”

Turn Right

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2019
Wisconsin
Geraldo: Democrats Will “Rue the Day” They Brought back Mueller – The Cost to Democrats “Will be Grievous”

Geraldo Rivera: How is he going to answer the question, “How dare you ruin the lives like General Michael Flynn? How dare you when you knew there was no collusion with the Russians, you stuck with this thing. You made these people work themselves into perjury traps. You slammed them with these procedural offenses. You wrecked their lives! You distracted the American people!” I think that the price that this testimony will cost the Democrats will be grievous to them. They will rue the day that Nadler and Schiff let their ambition get ahead of their common sense, their political sense, and drag this man back into the center stage of American politics.

Geraldo: Democrats Will "Rue the Day" They Brought back Mueller - The Cost to Democrats "Will be Grievous" (VIDEO)

Geraldo: Democrats Will “Rue the Day” They Brought back Mueller – The Cost to Democrats “Will be Grievous”

Geraldo Rivera: How is he going to answer the question, “How dare you ruin the lives like General Michael Flynn? How dare you when you knew there was no collusion with the Russians, you stuck with this thing. You made these people work themselves into perjury traps. You slammed them with these procedural offenses. You wrecked their lives! You distracted the American people!” I think that the price that this testimony will cost the Democrats will be grievous to them. They will rue the day that Nadler and Schiff let their ambition get ahead of their common sense, their political sense, and drag this man back into the center stage of American politics.

Geraldo: Democrats Will "Rue the Day" They Brought back Mueller - The Cost to Democrats "Will be Grievous" (VIDEO)

What did Adam Sandler have to say? Is Geraldo a thing?

That Mueller guy caught a lot of crooked peeps already. If his investigation leads to more, great. String em up.

That Mueller guy caught a lot of crooked peeps already. If his investigation leads to more, great. String em up.
I hope they catch you in one of these scams someday. I guess thats what itll take to wake you up. If the Beast wants to ruin your life, they can and will.

I hope they catch you in one of these scams someday. I guess thats what itll take to wake you up. If the Beast wants to ruin your life, they can and will.

The Mueller confessions are scams?

Mueller didn't catch any 'crooks', he merely extorted victims by threatening to bankrupt them via legal harassment to perjure themselves. He had very deep pockets, and they had families to protect and feed. Mueller is the worst sort of apparatchik scumbag, which is why Democrats love him..

Mueller didn't catch any 'crooks', he merely extorted victims by threatening to bankrupt them via legal harassment to perjure themselves. He had very deep pockets, and they had families to protect and feed. Mueller is the worst sort of apparatchik scumbag, which is why Democrats love him..
Yep. He RUINED lives, bankrupted men in their last years and destroyed families. He is a despicable and vile, powermad man.

Yep. He RUINED lives, bankrupted men in their last years and destroyed families. He is a despicable and vile, powermad man.

He's liable to get blowback over his own investments in Russia, and his aid to Hillary and her uranium deals with Putin. He's dirty as hell, and hopefully Barr is preparing RICO indictments for the whole lot of them.

He's liable to get blowback over his own investments in Russia, and his aid to Hillary and her uranium deals with Putin. He's dirty as hell, and hopefully Barr is preparing RICO indictments for the whole lot of them.
Live by the indictments, die by the indictments. Couldn't happen to a more deserving guy.

Yeah, Mueller's a walking sack - o - shit for sure.
But seriously, who the hell 'RUEs" anything these days (other than Geraldo)

I think Shakespeare was the last person to use that word in public.
You're comparing Jerry Rivers with William Shakespeare? You will rue the day you ever made that comparison

Mueller's problems include an MI6 and CIA link to the Clinton crime family at only one address in Micihgan, which address also links to meth, heroin trafficking, the Chinese, etc. duh..

The Mueller confessions are scams?
Excellent play on words.

Forum List

Back