Georgia School Terrorized By Fox News Fake Christmas Card Story

what surprises me is the level of bigotry shown by black label. 'sheep' 'inbreds, morons, and rednecks'. He labels people without any knowledge of them. Having shown an appalling level of bigotry, he calls others bigot.

School caught with pants on fire lies more?

I am shocked :lol:

what surprises me is the level of bigotry shown by black label. 'sheep' 'inbreds, morons, and rednecks'. He labels people without any knowledge of them. Having shown an appalling level of bigotry, he calls others bigot.

oh, that is a hateful, spitting venom unhappy leftard at his best.

Two stories floated by fox both proven untrue in the same day..

Christmas came early....And Fox Came on their viewers faces

BL thinks everyone in Georgia is a repub!! LMAO, you are an idiot. Georiga has a large black population and Atlanta is full of Dyketards and faggots, in other words liberals.

This was in a rural white town full of inbreds, morons, and rednecks, in other words, GOP voters.

All hail the racist's assumptions as absolute truth

:rolleyes:

When I read his name, I associate it with his avatar.

Fox news held a GUN TO THE SCHOOLS HEAD!!!!

Seriously, can you guys drop the terrorist/hostage crap? You're sounding a lot like Bush bots from just enough years ago that the youth that votes now don't remember them (bush bots) but see you as the crazy party demanding more power under the gauze of protection.

This was in a rural white town full of inbreds, morons, and rednecks, in other words, GOP voters.

All hail the racist's assumptions as absolute truth

:rolleyes:

When I read his name, I associate it with his avatar.

true :lol:

as per story - the usual tactic of ANY official - deny the allegations, LIE, LIE and LIE and when impossible to lie more because of the obvious - maybe apologize. For misinformation. Or fumbling. or mismanagement.

What do you expect from some middle-of-nowhere school officials when the president of the country when caught lying dismisses the accusations despite having it on numerous video tapes.
In the post-
"If you like your plan and your doctor - you can keep it. Period" - era you expect ANY official NOT to lie?

Last edited:

Nice job completely ignoring one of your fellow right wingers posting " Atlanta is full of Dyketards and faggots, in other words liberals."

Your partisanship is showing :cuckoo:

Wow...I mean Black Label is one mean old bigot. The Right hates bigotry so much they stepped over the bigotry on the first page to express their outrage at....bigotry...against whites.

BL thinks everyone in Georgia is a repub!! LMAO, you are an idiot. Georiga has a large black population and Atlanta is full of Dyketards and faggots, in other words liberals.

Bigotry against blacks and gays is all the rage tho.

It's what liberals do. They like to point a finger without realizing they have 4 pointed back at themselves. They are oblivious to reality.

It's what liberals do. They like to point a finger without realizing they have 4 pointed back at themselves. They are oblivious to reality.

So you too missed the bigotry on page one right? I know, I know...you didn't see it and have suddenly lost all outrage in regards to bigotry right? Suuuuuure

Forum List

Back