Georgia runoffs: Political groups attempting to register out of state voters

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Last edited:
Freaking UNREAL. And they whine about voter fraud? :rolleyes-41:
So, trying to register college students is now considered fraud in GA?

GOP groups? You disingenuous bastard! Butthurt aside, wtf is wrong with you?

Pubs cheat but Dems never would? You're a twit.

The OP is a lying sack of shit.

Americavotes.org is being investigated..............This is how they bill themselves.

The coordination hub of thePROGRESSIVE COMMUNITY.

There appear to be both progressive and conservative groups involved with this BS. I condemn both.

There appear to be both progressive and conservative groups involved with this BS. I condemn both.
Your link proves you are a lying sack of shit.

Maybe they should register military members who live in Georgia but have their place of residence in Ohio or Florida. That could get Georgia a 100,000 or more votes for Trump....

Yeah, sure you are such a prog slave,
Dr Love, theory of stupidity - The prog masters are doing it, so the Republicans must be doing it also. What a fucking cretin....

Where did the article reference "GOP groups"?

America votes is a progressive organization.

So once again Dr. Love is a filthy fucking liar.

Here is the other group being investigated:

*The New Georgia Project – founded by former Democratic nominee Stacey Abrams – allegedly sent voter registration applications to people in New York City.

OP is a lying sack of shit.

My brother lives in GA. My wife and I are claiming we recently moved from NC to GA just to vote for Dems. We are using their address.

;). Kidding.

Maybe they should register military members who live in Georgia but have their place of residence in Ohio or Florida. That could get Georgia a 100,000 or more votes for Trump....

I assume that most military people vote already. If a college student moves to GA to go to school for 4 years they're eligible to vote there.

Is that why you changed the thread title from "GOP groups" to "political groups"?

Sleazy bastard!

Abrams is a member of the GA House. Why isn't she being thrown out for attempting to break GA election laws?

I assume that most military people vote already. If a college student moves to GA to go to school for 4 years they're eligible to vote there.
They do, but since this is a runoff, for the state of Georgia and the dims want college kids to vote ....again...equal opportunity for the military.

They do, but since this is a runoff, for the state of Georgia and the dims want college kids to vote ....again...equal opportunity for the military.

Just what are you questioning? That our military people don't have an opportunity to vote or that student votes are fraud?

Is that why you changed the thread title from "GOP groups" to "political groups"?

Sleazy bastard!

Yes, my original sub line was misleading so I changed it. You have a problem with that ... WHY?

Forum List

Back