Georgia runoffs: Political groups attempting to register out of state voters

Freaking UNREAL. And they whine about voter fraud? :rolleyes-41:

Pubs cheat but Dems never would? You're a twit.

And you're a twat - So there is that :)

GOP groups? You disingenuous bastard! Butthurt aside, wtf is wrong with you?

There appear to be both progressive and conservative groups involved with this BS. I condemn both.
Is that why you changed the thread title from "GOP groups" to "political groups"?

Sleazy bastard!

Yes, my original sub line was misleading so I changed it. You have a problem with that ... WHY?

Because you are a no talent cuck hack that tried to peg dem shenanigans on the GOP?

You. lied. you. fucking. no. talent. ass-clown.

There appear to be both progressive and conservative groups involved with this BS. I condemn both.
Is that why you changed the thread title from "GOP groups" to "political groups"?

Sleazy bastard!

Yes, my original sub line was misleading so I changed it. You have a problem with that ... WHY?
Your lies were busted.

So, trying to register college students is now considered fraud in GA?
All that Blue voting will get State Tax increases that will be sent to the deep blue areas of the state. All those rural people paying massive tax increases for the Village!

All that Blue voting will get State Tax increases that will be sent to the deep blue areas of the state. All those rural people paying massive tax increases for the Village!

The Blue areas are the economic drivers of GA economy. With out them your "deep red" parts of the state would be poorer.

The Blue areas are the economic drivers of GA economy. With out them your "deep red" parts of the state would be poorer.
Yeah, those areas chock full of welfare recipients are always big drivers of economic growth. :cuckoo:

Yeah, those areas chock full of welfare recipients are always big drivers of economic growth. :cuckoo:

I would be careful about the use of "welfare" when considering poor white rural people verses urban ones. Because it just sounds racist and ignorant.

I would be careful about the use of "welfare" when considering poor white rural people verses urban ones. Because it just sounds racist and ignorant.
The race card...............never saw that one coming. :laugh2:

its the phony dr what do you expect?....

Freaking UNREAL :rolleyes-41:

That's great news!

It shows that the Georgia Secretary of State works hard to insure election integrity in Georgia!

We can all have confidence in the integrity of Georgia's election!!!!!

You didn't see it coming when you typed your post?

Funny

Funny
It comes from single digit IQ race baiting dumbfucks like you no matter what is posted.

I expect it no matter what I post.........as in this case when I said nothing about race, racist.

Funny
It comes from single digit IQ race baiting dumbfucks like you no matter what is posted.

I expect it no matter what I post.........as in this case when I said nothing about race, racist.
Sure, what areas of GA were you referring to when you posted this, "those areas chock full of welfare recipients..."

Forum List

Back