Georgia runoffs: Political groups attempting to register out of state voters

Freaking UNREAL. And they whine about voter fraud? :rolleyes-41:
So, trying to register college students is now considered fraud in GA?
All that Blue voting will get State Tax increases that will be sent to the deep blue areas of the state. All those rural people paying massive tax increases for the Village!

The Blue areas are the economic drivers of GA economy. With out them your "deep red" parts of the state would be poorer.
Yeah, those areas chock full of welfare recipients are always big drivers of economic growth. :cuckoo:

I would be careful about the use of "welfare" when considering poor white rural people verses urban ones. Because it just sounds racist and ignorant.
The race card...............never saw that one coming. :laugh2:
You didn't see it coming when you typed your post?

Funny
It comes from single digit IQ race baiting dumbfucks like you no matter what is posted.

I expect it no matter what I post.........as in this case when I said nothing about race, racist.
Sure, what areas of GA were you referring to when you posted this, "those areas chock full of welfare recipients..."
The same areas you referenced, Dummy.

All that Blue voting will get State Tax increases that will be sent to the deep blue areas of the state. All those rural people paying massive tax increases for the Village!

The Blue areas are the economic drivers of GA economy. With out them your "deep red" parts of the state would be poorer.
Yeah, those areas chock full of welfare recipients are always big drivers of economic growth. :cuckoo:

I would be careful about the use of "welfare" when considering poor white rural people verses urban ones. Because it just sounds racist and ignorant.

Funny
It comes from single digit IQ race baiting dumbfucks like you no matter what is posted.

I expect it no matter what I post.........as in this case when I said nothing about race, racist.
Sure, what areas of GA were you referring to when you posted this, "those areas chock full of welfare recipients..."

Actually, your first post on this subject makes no sense at all. It also just proved to be a waste of digital storage space.

" All that Blue voting will get State Tax increases that will be sent to the deep blue areas of the state. All those rural people paying massive tax increases for the Village! "

It's just a mess.

Funny

So, you're asserting that you referenced urban poor people where economic activity is growing over rural poor where it is decreasing when making an dumb point about state taxes?

Funny

Actually, your first post on this subject makes no sense at all. It also just proved to be a waste of digital storage space.

" All that Blue voting will get State Tax increases that will be sent to the deep blue areas of the state. All those rural people paying massive tax increases for the Village! "

It's just a mess.
That's not my post you blithering nincompoop.

Learn to read.

Funny

So, you're asserting that you referenced urban poor people where economic activity is growing over rural poor where it is decreasing when making an dumb point about state taxes?
Never said anything about "urban, rural" or "state taxes', idiot.

Funny

Well, this is over.

Funny

Well, this is over.
Yep. Until you learn to read and can figure out who you are quoting, we are done.

Those blue areas get most of the revenue sharing you guys bitch about that red states receive. Those blue cities in red areas are blue cities in blue areas incarnate today. Taxpayers in red areas of blue states are suckers to the max as their hard earned money goes to the permanent beggars. But do not worry. Throughout the nation the beggars are growing in rural areas also now due to quotas.

Those blue areas get most of the revenue sharing you guys bitch about that red states receive. Those blue cities in red areas are blue cities in blue areas incarnate today. Taxpayers in red areas of blue states are suckers to the max as their hard earned money goes to the permanent beggars. But do not worry. Throughout the nation the beggars are growing in rural areas also now due to quotas.
Still a mess.

Funny

Well, this is over.

Why would have you not have put Nosril in Ignore years ago?

Freaking UNREAL :rolleyes-41:

That's great news!

It shows that the Georgia Secretary of State works hard to insure election integrity in Georgia!

We can all have confidence in the integrity of Georgia's election!!!!!

Ehh - NEVER trust Brian Kemp. He’s one of THE greatest election cheats in US history;)

Funny

Well, this is over.

Why would have you not have put Nosril in Ignore years ago?
Who is “Nosril”?

"Sounds" :confused-84:

Forum List

Back