Georgia recount begins ?? Question

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Will they even match the names to make sure each voter is alive and is registered in the state ??
Can they spot double votes ??
Can they verify signatures??
Will they check postal dates ??

This will be finished by next Wednesday

Trump has to win this or it’s over

Will they even match the names to make sure each voter is alive and is registered in the state ??

The answer to most of your questions is ...no.

This is a tabulation..a recount. I'm sure if any obviously bad ballots are found they'll be dumped...but signature checks on all ballots mailed in----not so sure that is going to happen.

Ditto Postmark--maybe they will..again--but I doubt that any votes will be tossed for that..the ones that were postmarked before the 3rd got counted..those that came after..did not.

Definitive individual name matches would take forever--and the deadline is looming.

This is a tabulation..a recount. I'm sure if any obviously bad ballots are found they'll be dumped...but signature checks on all ballots mailed in----not so sure that is going to happen.

Ditto Postmark--maybe they will..again--but I doubt that any votes will be tossed for that..the ones that were postmarked before the 3rd got counted..those that came after..did not.

Definitive individual name matches would take forever--and the deadline is looming.
Then it seems the recount is a big as fraud as the election, itself
Each person should have to come back and vote in person.

You gonna pay for it?

Simply not going to happen....I imagine you know that, right?

Then it seems the recount is a big as fraud as the election
Makes sense since have had a fraud president for the last four years.

I don't think so, I believe it's only a check on the vote counting software, and well worth doing. Trump needs to thoroughly check the reliability of GA voting systems because even ONE STOLEN VOTE IS TOO MANY!

THE MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE: Georgia Senate Candidate Jon Ossoff (D) Quietly Discloses Financial Ties to Pro-CCP Hong Kong Media Company.

The Chinese Communists have been quietly buying up Democrats for many moons.

1605290941376.png

Owned by Lying Outlaw Slaver China

Ossoff did not disclose his ties to this Red China Concern in his initial financial report, which he filed in May.

I don't think so, I believe it's only a check on the vote counting software, and well worth doing. Trump needs to thoroughly check the reliability of GA voting systems because even ONE STOLEN VOTE IS TOO MANY!

THE MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE: Georgia Senate Candidate Jon Ossoff (D) Quietly Discloses Financial Ties to Pro-CCP Hong Kong Media Company.

The Chinese Communists have been quietly buying up Democrats for many moons.

View attachment 415625
Owned by Lying Outlaw Slaver China

Ossoff did not disclose his ties to this Red China Concern in his initial financial report, which he filed in May.

He got paid for the media company airing his work:

"An Ossoff campaign spokesperson told National Review that the payments stemmed from the airing of “two investigations produced by Jon’s company of ISIS war crimes against women and girls,” representing “one of dozens of TV stations and distributors in more than 30 countries that have aired Jon’s work.”"

lbv88zcqtyy51.jpg

Each person comes back and votes in person
Only way to know for sure

Then it seems the recount is a big as fraud as the election
Makes sense since have had a fraud president for the last four years.
His vast accomplishments say otherwise !!
You vacuous buffoon

He’s doing a great job of destroying this country.
Best economy in world history until virus
Prison reforms
End of Isis
Peace in Middle East
A wall that is being built
New trade deals

I would say one of the best ever

But ignoramuses like you are too brain washed

You gonna pay for it?
You want a fake or fair nation??

Prison reforms
End of Isis
Peace in Middle East
New trade deals

10 million people sick.
250,000 dead.
Worst economy since the Great Depression
Race riots
Only a complete dolt would vote for more like this.
Trump lost.
Get over it.

Prison reforms
End of Isis
Peace in Middle East
New trade deals

10 million people sick.
250,000 dead.
Worst economy since the Great Depression
Race riots
Only a complete dolt would vote for more like this.
Trump lost.
Get over it.
Because of the blue fascist governors who did nothing
Also you blame China
Billy the self hating red neck

Forum List

Back