Georgia prosecutors considering racketeering and conspiracy charges in probe of effort to overturn T

That shows or proves nothing. Do you know Dominion was present at the recounts and audits? Why?

Any recounts and original counts for that matter, were for show.
Each unverifiable ballot with a name on it will always have that name on it.
It's not the count that needs verification, its the ballot itself that is in question.

Really. The picture I see does not show that. It shows one person looking at the ballot. The other sitting there. You have no idea if she looked or not. She is not close enough to read that ballot.
I do know, because that’s how the hand recount was done.

They both looked at every single ballot before putting it in the respective pile.

So very sad for our country, that we pick people for our high offices and then do everything we can to destroy them.
Instead we should focus on picking better people.
Or at least not make our choice because of political party's propaganda.
And that party's ( either side) desire to win control, no matter what the cost is to our country.

I do know, because that’s how the hand recount was done.

They both looked at every single ballot before putting it in the respective pile.

Why is it that your ability to understand the actual issue is non existent?

Any recounts and original counts for that matter, were for show.
Each unverifiable ballot with a name on it will always have that name on it.
It's not the count that needs verification, its the ballot itself that is in question.

True, they might have bamboo fibers in them, then you know they are fake

Why is it that your ability to understand the actual issue is non existent?
It’s existent enough that the other poster brought it up and I responded with a factual reply.

You are a useless troll, otherwise you would have seen that.

It’s existent enough that the other poster brought it up and I responded with a factual reply.

You are a useless troll, otherwise you would have seen that.

You are either a great actor or literally one of the most dense people that I have ever encountered.

Or something as simple as not being filled out by the legal voter.

The simplest answer is usually the right one

A ballot has no identifying marks or numbers that tie it to a specific voter. How does one determine if it were cast/filled out by a legal voter?

Looks like Donald Trump might be in some hot water! Prosecutors in Atlanta are considering bringing racketeering charges against him for trying to overturn the 2020 election in Georgia.

Racketeering is just a fancy word for organized crime, and it looks like Trump might be in some serious trouble. The move comes after a recent report from the New York Times revealed that Trump pressured Georgia officials to overturn the election results. The report also revealed that Trump’s efforts to overturn the election were more extensive than previously known, and that he had pressured officials in other states as well.

It looks like the former president might have finally met his match!"

Any. Day. Now.

Day 7,352,964,296,987,421.045

A ballot has no identifying marks or numbers that tie it to a specific voter. How does one determine if it were cast/filled out by a legal voter?
Identify the voter as the person they claim they are, and make sure they are eligible to vote, Simp.

Exactly.

You have (finally) articulated exactly how they manipulated the election.

They knew once ballots were mixed together there was no legal process to separate them.

That is why no court was able to intervene.

Forum List

Back