Georgia prosecutors considering racketeering and conspiracy charges in probe of effort to overturn T

Dems need to learn the concept of going too far....

Asking for a specific number of votes to be magically found and then telling the SOS what to tell the people of the state once they are found is going to far.

If anyone but your god did it you would be up in arms about it

Looks like Donald Trump might be in some hot water! Prosecutors in Atlanta are considering bringing racketeering charges against him for trying to overturn the 2020 election in Georgia.

Racketeering is just a fancy word for organized crime, and it looks like Trump might be in some serious trouble. The move comes after a recent report from the New York Times revealed that Trump pressured Georgia officials to overturn the election results. The report also revealed that Trump’s efforts to overturn the election were more extensive than previously known, and that he had pressured officials in other states as well.

It looks like the former president might have finally met his match!"

So wanting to have the extra single line item ballots challenged is racketeering? Bring it on, then as evidence all ballots must be presented. If they arent brought in, the election is a fraud, which we already know it is.

Asking for a specific number of votes to be magically found and then telling the SOS what to tell the people of the state once they are found is going to far.

Don't they always end up shooting themselves in the foot?....

Really? Asking for a specific number of votes is going too far? I mean, I guess if you dont want to win an election it's going to far....but most people in an election, want to win, so they want a specific number of votes.

What a stupid thing to suggest

Looks like Donald Trump might be in some hot water! Prosecutors in Atlanta are considering bringing racketeering charges against him for trying to overturn the 2020 election in Georgia.

Racketeering is just a fancy word for organized crime, and it looks like Trump might be in some serious trouble. The move comes after a recent report from the New York Times revealed that Trump pressured Georgia officials to overturn the election results. The report also revealed that Trump’s efforts to overturn the election were more extensive than previously known, and that he had pressured officials in other states as well.

It looks like the former president might have finally met his match!"

Funny. It does not look like GA. wants to do anything about this.

Troubling Surprises During Fulton Board of Elections Testimony​

In surprising statements from several people who had received challenges, they spoke of finding their voter information incorrect, took steps to correct it, then found it had been changed again at a later date. Other citizens reported reaching out to the Election Board and after leaving messages receiving no call back and no response to emails.

Perhaps even more troubling is the lack of attention received from the Board and from the Secretary of State's office.
The Georgia Record has received copies of internal correspondence between Fulton County Interim Elections Director, Nadine Williams, and Secretary of States office Chief Investigator, Sara Koth. In her email of September 19, 2022, Ms. Koth confirms that there will be no investigation on the complaints asserted by Jason Frazier, a Fulton County citizen.
Why would the Secretary of State, Brad Raffensperger's office dismiss any attempt at investigation of complaints against Fulton County Board of Elections given the many prior reports of anomalies and errors dated back all the way to the 2020 elections?

We know why. Fraud.

So wanting to have the extra single line item ballots challenged is racketeering? Bring it on, then as evidence all ballots must be presented. If they arent brought in, the election is a fraud, which we already know it is.

He did not ask for anything to be challenged. He asked for a specific number of votes to be found. And then he told the SOS what to tell the people of the state once they were found.

Really? Asking for a specific number of votes is going too far? I mean, I guess if you dont want to win an election it's going to far....but most people in an election, want to win, so they want a specific number of votes.

What a stupid thing to suggest

Yes it is. Why not ask for all votes to be counted, or some other such thing. Why only ask for a very specific number of votes to be found?

He did not ask for anything to be challenged. He asked for a specific number of votes to be found. And then he told the SOS what to tell the people of the state once they were found.
He said he needed a certain number to win... he didn't ask that they make them up or cheat.... unreal... you Biden voters are clowns....

Yes it is. Why not ask for all votes to be counted, or some other such thing. Why only ask for a very specific number of votes to be found?
because you only need a certain number to win....duh....I need 51 votes to win, find me 51 votes....i could careless about finding on 50 or 49, I need 51

He said he needed a certain number to win... he didn't ask that they make them up or cheat.... unreal... you Biden voters are clowns....
See that's the problem with Demafascist...they think it's a crime simply to oppose their party and try to win against them....

because you only need a certain number to win....duh....I need 51 votes to win, find me 51 votes....i could careless about finding on 50 or 49, I need 51

So, it is only about winning and not about every vote being counted?

Gotcha....at least you are honest about this sort of thing.

How do you find votes that do not exist if they are not made up?

Forum List

Back