Georgia Prosecutor Asks FBI For Security Help After Trump Comments...Dangerous Trump Is In 'Burn-It-All-Down Mode,' Warns NYT Reporter Maggie Haberman

MY partisan feelings? Don't make me laugh Commie. Your deflection and fascination with Trump are beyond description. Dims have been attacking Trump for years and years now, and the only reason for it to continue is to try and divert attention away from the horror of Poopeypants. Trump has done nothing wrong no matter how much you try to pretend he has. If you really cared about law adherance you would be screaming at what the idiot Biden is doing all around us.
Well you make a very weak case for this investigation being illegal. He phoned an election official and asked him to transfer votes already cast. That will break election laws even in the US.
Or do you think that is ok ?

Well you make a very weak case for this investigation being illegal. He phoned an election official and asked him to transfer votes already cast. That will break election laws even in the US.
Or do you think that is ok ?
I think its a ridiculous thing to even be talking about given the condition of our idiot government and their enormous lawbreaking. How about you Commie? Who cares about something so stupid, especially given the fact nobody in their right mind believes Poopeypants got 81 million votes.

Hunter Biden is in trouble and they can't blame it on "Russian misinformation". Polite Canadian truckers have the country tied up over covid mandates and about 80% of Americans are ready to move on from covid and Biden's numbers are dropping like a rock. What can the NYT do about it? Write an editorial critical of the former president and it's guaranteed that the angry and the ignorant lefties will fall into line.

I think its a ridiculous thing to even be talking about given the condition of our idiot government and their enormous lawbreaking. How about you Commie? Who cares about something so stupid, especially given the fact nobody in their right mind believes Poopeypants got 81 million votes.
You must believe that asking for votes to be switched is illegal ? You must have a baseline of decency ?

You started off stating that this investigation is illegal and your current position is that you dont care. Thats quite a move.

You must believe that asking for votes to be switched is illegal ? You must have a baseline of decency ?

You started off stating that this investigation is illegal and your current position is that you dont care. Thats quite a move.
Not asking for votes to be switched but having illegal ballots thrown out is legal.

My position is that you are a Dimmer hack and your continued babbling about this proves just that. Again, though, any "investigation" by a party that so blatantly breaks the law every day, is in fact illegal.

Hunter Biden is in trouble and they can't blame it on "Russian misinformation". Polite Canadian truckers have the country tied up over covid mandates and about 80% of Americans are ready to move on from covid and Biden's numbers are dropping like a rock. What can the NYT do about it? Write an editorial critical of the former president and it's guaranteed that the angry and the ignorant lefties will fall into line.
Right, the brainless sheep moon all over it....

So Democrats looking why an election was "Stolen" is legal. President Trump looking why the election was "stolen", Illegal. Got it.
Neither of those is illegal. But you know that. I will show you what is probably illegal.

Calling an election official and saying -

"What I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than [the 11,779 vote margin of defeat] we have, because we won the state."

Got it ? I can explain it further if you do not understand this.

Neither of those is illegal. But you know that. I will show you what is probably illegal.

"What I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than [the 11,779 vote margin of defeat] we have, because we won the state."

maybe this is not illegal in a banana republic. it is probably another "perfect phone call".

I can see you are running away now.
Nope....can laugh at your idiot posts all day long. Actually, the Dims created the technique of faking the needed ballots to overcome a deficit and put it into action. Simply asking about it is not the crime that actually doing it is. Do you understand that? I can explain it in further detail if you don't.

maybe this is not illegal in a banana republic. it is probably another "perfect phone call".
It really is banana republic behaviour. We are seeing it in the UK at the moment. We have an incredibly corrupt government and,like in the US with trump, we are finding that our institutioons are not set up to cope with corrupt individuals.

Our systems were crafted assuming that we would be led by people with a measure of integrity. That isnt the case.

We need to review everything to close every corrupt loophole that is available.
I would hope that the US has enough on trump to at least retire him from politics. It is just shocking when you see people who hate their country so much that they give him such a pass.

It really is banana republic behaviour. We are seeing it in the UK at the moment. We have an incredibly corrupt government and,like in the US with trump, we are finding that our institutioons are not set up to cope with corrupt individuals.

Our systems were crafted assuming that we would be led by people with a measure of integrity. That isnt the case.

We need to review everything to close every corrupt loophole that is available.
I would hope that the US has enough on trump to at least retire him from politics. It is just shocking when you see people who hate their country so much that they give him such a pass.
Trump is NOT IN CHARGE OF THE US GOVERNMENT doofus....Poopeypants is.

Forum List

Back