Georgia Prosecutor Asks FBI For Security Help After Trump Comments...Dangerous Trump Is In 'Burn-It-All-Down Mode,' Warns NYT Reporter Maggie Haberman

He wasnt questioning anything he was asking for votes to be transferred from one side to the other. It looks like he has done something wrong in making that call and it deserves investigation.
When you make a statemen like the one n this post it shows that you are not able to discuss an issue with adults.
There are adults on here that are discussing this with me, you certainly are not one as a mindless Dimmer. Again, and I am typing slowly so you can read it.....any Dim investigation of Trump is deflection from the disaster that Poopeypants is. Your opinion is worthless as usual Commie.

He has clearly gotten fed up with our corrupt government and their perjury, manufacturing of fake evidence, false investigations, and general harassment of him and everyone around him on made up bullshit charges and claims.

Trumps comments was very specific about only going after the public servants abusing their office to commit illegal acts.
You do not address the point. He phoned a republican official and asked him to transfer votes to his side. That is illegal. He did not cite any corruption because there wasnt any. He still hasnt proven one vote was corruptly cast.
Now he must face the consequences of his own corruption.
You enable him by giving blind support.You are the reason we have corrupt dictatorships.

You do not address the point. He phoned a republican official and asked him to transfer votes to his side. That is illegal. He did not cite any corruption because there wasnt any. He still hasnt proven one vote was corruptly cast.
Now he must face the consequences of his own corruption.
You enable him by giving blind support.You are the reason we have corrupt dictatorships.
Waah waah waah please give me the TDS vaccine I am such a dimwit Dim whiner waah waah waah! I complain about stupid silly things instead of actual problems waah waah waah!!!!

Yes, you are a stupid fuck.

You still havent explained how this investigation is illegal. Let me save you some time. It isnt illegal. Not investigating would be illegal.

You still havent explained how this investigation is illegal. Let me save you some time. It isnt illegal. Not investigating would be illegal.
It is illegal Dim. Any Dim investigation is illegal since Dims hate the law. Which party defunds the police and releases murderers to the streets? Correct Commie.

There are adults on here that are discussing this with me, you certainly are not one as a mindless Dimmer. Again, and I am typing slowly so you can read it.....any Dim investigation of Trump is deflection from the disaster that Poopeypants is. Your opinion is worthless as usual Commie.
I tyhink we can see that I am discussing this whilst you and the other chimps are just deflecting for Trump. You need a bit more than name calling to make a point.

it's frightening and angering, folks. don't re-elect this guy

Haberman is a deranged dimwit.

More desperate attempts to divert attention from the current president? Confused Biden was about to take questions in conference yesterday and somebody on his staff yelled "that's it, wrap it up" and they led the old dude off the podium. The NYT didn't seem to notice. Store shelves remain empty, gas is over $1.00 higher than it was last year, the feds are breaking the law by transporting illegal criminal aliens around the U.S. in the dead of night, old Brandon has his finger on the nuclear button and we are on the verge of a shooting war with Russia and the W.H. press secretary laughs about the crime rate in the U.S. during the funeral of a Police Officer who was killed on duty. Meanwhile the NYT worries about the former president. WTF are these people doing?

More desperate attempts to divert attention from the current president? Confused Biden was about to take questions in conference yesterday and somebody on his staff yelled "that's it, wrap it up" and they led the old dude off the podium. The NYT didn't seem to notice. Store shelves remain empty, gas is over $1.00 higher than it was last year, the feds are breaking the law by transporting illegal criminal aliens around the U.S. in the dead of night, old Brandon has his finger on the nuclear button and we are on the verge of a shooting war with Russia and the W.H. press secretary laughs about the crime rate in the U.S. during the funeral of a Police Officer who was killed on duty. Meanwhile the NYT worries about the former president. WTF are these people doing?
Yes and Commie is bound and determined to yap about his Trumpybear

It is illegal Dim. Any Dim investigation is illegal since Dims hate the law. Which party defunds the police and releases murderers to the streets? Correct Commie.
What you have given is your partisan feelings. You have not explained what is illegal about this investiigation.
How is it illegal ?
Do you think the DA is overstepping her authority ?
If that is the case then trumps legal team would pick up on that.
Or do you think that it is ok to hustle for votes or delete votes that hav already been cast ?

What you have given is your partisan feelings. You have not explained what is illegal about this investiigation.
How is it illegal ?
Do you think the DA is overstepping her authority ?
If that is the case then trumps legal team would pick up on that.
Or do you think that it is ok to hustle for votes or delete votes that hav already been cast ?
MY partisan feelings? Don't make me laugh Commie. Your deflection and fascination with Trump are beyond description. Dims have been attacking Trump for years and years now, and the only reason for it to continue is to try and divert attention away from the horror of Poopeypants. Trump has done nothing wrong no matter how much you try to pretend he has. If you really cared about law adherance you would be screaming at what the idiot Biden is doing all around us.

Forum List

Back