Georgia Prosecutor Asks FBI For Security Help After Trump Comments...Dangerous Trump Is In 'Burn-It-All-Down Mode,' Warns NYT Reporter Maggie Haberman

My issue is that you are a clown that's not even from my country. We kicked your ass already and I wish we would do it again!!!! My issue is that your baseless opinions on the politics of my country are worthless. My issue is that you're a girl.

Democracy surviving is dependent on people like Trump to buck the system set up by career, worthless, disgusting, criminal politicians. The fact that you cant see that means you are part of the problem, not the solution.

You are absolutely my enemy. End of discussion.
You are probably not prime material for a discussion forum then. This thread is about the Trump investigation in Georgia.We were told it was illegal but not why.
Can you help with this ?

You just need to swear loyalty to trump and then you can spout any old shit. You will fit in then
As usual you miss the point. Nobody is loyal to Trump, we are loyal to our country, its values and what it stands for. Trump is the only one currently fighting for those. Why would anyone be loyal to Poopeypants?

"My issue is that you are a clown that's not even from my country. You are absolutely my enemy."
"But I did call you a pussy."
---------------------------------------------------------------
Well, I'm fairly neutral on both of the good avatarees 'maybelooking' & 'Tommy T.'

But, I think I'm not alone in admiring TT's ability to use our language and his ability to clearly and articulately present a point.

And yes, I think we all can understand too that some here who are not as fluent in English, and who feel a need to use epithets and derisive attacks to argue their points, would feel intimidated by TommyT.
We get that.

But such is the world we all exist in.
There are those with good educations....obviously so.
And others.....not so much.

Other than that, I'm pretty neutral on it all.

Trump attempted to over throw the government. I would think a great American would have a problem with that.

Trump attempted to over throw the government. I would think a great American would have a problem with that.
Oh, go fuck yourself. Since 2016 the progressives have been trying to overthrow the Trump presidency, and then in 2020, stole the election that should of been Trump, See video below.

Oh, go fuck yourself is not exactly intellectual discourse. You are an idiot, but you seem to have a lot of conservobot company around here.

Oh, go fuck yourself is not exactly intellectual discourse. You are an idiot, but you seem to have a lot of conservobot company around here.

don't mind the trump humpers.... they are snowflakes ever since their boy lost & that the walls are losing in on him & his flying monleys.

there are plenty of friendlies here.

Go fuck yourself is exactly the way i give dialogue to morons like you, because that is the only language you stupid fucks understand. Here let these guys tell you about who stole an election.

Oh, go fuck yourself is not exactly intellectual discourse.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
True that.
It is part of the chaff, or the 'friction' that is endemic on this gossipboard.

I've lurked & played here for less than a year. I've found it interesting many times. Uber tedious, frequently.

But, if one wants a view of ALL of America....the fringie Right is well represented here. The Leftfield less so, but still not insignificant.

The Leftfield can be profane and simplistic too; however, by and large, it is clear the Leftfield here has a bit more formal educational, umm, 'horsepower'. They know more, do more due diligence, know how to research better. By and large.

Sure, that is subjective. But if one guages educational impacts by one's use of the native language, well, lefties here are a bit better. Word choice, punctuation, logic, spelling, etc. Hell, just do a comparative on the number of 'f-bombs'. One side is way way more prolific than the other. Relies on it more to emphasize a point than the other side. That's telling.

So, with all that said, poster mak2, one positive take-away one can pull away form these exchanges is that you will see the best example of a bad example

That can be instructive.

Thanks. I like hearing others opinions, but the mindless name calling does not help much. I will make an effort to learn something from it though.

Forum List

Back