Georgia Prosecutor Asks FBI For Security Help After Trump Comments...Dangerous Trump Is In 'Burn-It-All-Down Mode,' Warns NYT Reporter Maggie Haberman

Neither of those is illegal. But you know that. I will show you what is probably illegal.

Calling an election official and saying -

"What I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than [the 11,779 vote margin of defeat] we have, because we won the state."

Got it ? I can explain it further if you do not understand this.
Oh, you mean like in the 2018 election?

bbiggeam1bx11.jpg

He wasnt questioning anything he was asking for votes to be transferred from one side to the other. It looks like he has done something wrong in making that call and it deserves investigation.
When you make a statemen like the one n this post it shows that you are not able to discuss an issue with adults.
Lol, trying to talk to those idiots with reason is pointless.

Lol, trying to talk to those idiots with reason is pointless.
They ramble on every day and they rarely get challenged because people think that they have issues. When you ask them to justify their crazy they just resort to abuse.
Its difficult to see democracy survive when it depends on people with such low levels of anything. It isnt just a US problem either.

They ramble on every day and they rarely get challenged because people think that they have issues. When you ask them to justify their crazy they just resort to abuse.
Its difficult to see democracy survive when it depends on people with such low levels of anything. It isnt just a US problem either.
Which one of you Dimmers claims to have reason??

I know you cant stand it when your President Joe Biteme is such a failure, you have to shove the spotlight anywhere but on him. I guess you are as much a failure for voting for said feckless dipshit.
everything you just vomited on the board is hilariously wrong. must be a day ending with a y.

Lol, I know. Everything a dimmer does is illegal, pedophile vampire lizard people run the world, giant Jewish space lasers cause the wild fires in California, Obama, Hillary and Bill were executed by Trump and those are clones we see running around, the entire world shut down their economy for a fake virus just to get Trump, the list of flat insane goes on and on. Hilarious 😀😀😀😀😀😀

My issue is that you are a clown that's not even from my country. We kicked your ass already and I wish we would do it again!!!! My issue is that your baseless opinions on the politics of my country are worthless. My issue is that you're a girl.

Democracy surviving is dependent on people like Trump to buck the system set up by career, worthless, disgusting, criminal politicians. The fact that you cant see that means you are part of the problem, not the solution.

You are absolutely my enemy. End of discussion.

You know all a mod has to do is check my IP number. I dont think I have ever been here before, but I am not sure why you guys are so concerned about me. Sock puppet handles, weird.

You know all a mod has to do is check my IP number. I dont think I have ever been here before, but I am not sure why you guys are so concerned about me. Sock puppet handles, weird.
Who is concerned about you?

Forum List

Back