Georgia Panel Recommended Charging Lindsey Graham in Trump Case

My wife's a nurse and my company picks up labs. COVID is on the rise but I don't care if unvaccinated morons ignore that. I wish you would. 😄
Nobody cares what you and your wife do, and the efficacy of masks and the vaccinations are lackluster .. as in .. clinical studies demonstrated masks the sheeple like you wore provided little to no results, and the vaccinations did not provide the communicated results.

Nobody cares what you and your wife do, and the efficacy of masks and the vaccinations are lackluster .. as in .. clinical studies demonstrated masks the sheeple like you wore provided little to no results, and the vaccinations did not provide the communicated results.
Great. Don’t get the fax. Please

Great. Don’t get the fax. Please
I was required to get the vaccinated as an associate of my organization or face termination or suspension for not complying (even though I was and still am 100% remote) .. seems that "my body my choice" didn't apply during COVID. Besides .. COVID was primarily a concern with the elderly and those with comorbidities, and had a high rate of recovery (95%+).

Whoa. The Georgia grand jury recommended a lot more people be indicted than ultimately were.

The grand jury recommended Senator Lindsay Graham and General Michael Flynn be indicted. The DA decided not to include them in the final indictments.

You can read the grand jury's report here: Read the Report by the Special Grand Jury in Georgia That Investigated President Trump

There are 30 names on their list.

This also explains what took so long. Lindsay Graham was subpoenaed to testify before the grand jury and he took the matter all the way to the Supreme Court. He lost and was eventually compelled to testify.
Perhaps some of that is being saved for a Second Wave of Indictments?

Knowing that he COULD be indicted at any time, perhaps Graham (and those like him) will be more cooperative?

Perhaps some of that is being saved for a Second Wave of Indictments?

Knowing that he COULD be indicted at any time, perhaps Graham (and those like him) will be more cooperative?
No, there will not be a second wave of indictments. The first grand jury made recommendations. They did not have the power to indict.

The second grand jury had the power to indict and they chose 19 of the conspirators.

Gee, someone should tell surgeons masks don't work!

Let me guess. You took the expert opinion of Marjorie Taylor Greene and her noxious farts.

The vax certainly does work. That's why the vast, vast, vast majority of Covid deaths are unvaxxed idiots.

Gee, someone should tell surgeons masks don't work!

Let me guess. You took the expert opinion of Marjorie Taylor Greene and her noxious farts.

The vax certainly does work. That's why the vast, vast, vast majority of Covid deaths are unvaxxed idiots.
Surgeons perform the proper protocol when wearing masks, and don't use the cloth masks widely available to the public during COVID protocols like washing hands and not wearing the same mask repeatedly .. Even the CDC called out the efficacy of cloth masks most individuals were wearing.. the cloth mask, that idiots clung to as their new religious symbol and didn't use properly.

Effectiveness of Cloth Masks for Protection Against Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2

Abstract​

Cloth masks have been used in healthcare and community settings to protect the wearer from respiratory infections. The use of cloth masks during the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic is under debate. The filtration effectiveness of cloth masks is generally lower than that of medical masks and respirators; however, cloth masks may provide some protection if well designed and used correctly. Multilayer cloth masks, designed to fit around the face and made of water-resistant fabric with a high number of threads and finer weave, may provide reasonable protection. Until a cloth mask design is proven to be equally effective as a medical or N95 mask, wearing cloth masks should not be mandated for healthcare workers. In community settings, however, cloth masks may be used to prevent community spread of infections by sick or asymptomatically infected persons, and the public should be educated about their correct use.

Surgeons perform the proper protocol when wearing masks, and don't use the cloth masks widely available to the public during COVID protocols like washing hands and not wearing the same mask repeatedly .. Even the CDC called out the efficacy of cloth masks most individuals were wearing.. the cloth mask, that idiots clung to as their new religious symbol and didn't use properly.
I used surgical masks. They are cheap.

My wife and daughter work in an assisted-living facility. Because of this, my daughter would wear a mask when grocery shopping to avoid carrying Covid back to the seniors.

We live in Trump country, and one day some Trumptard accosted her in the grocery store to give her shit for wearing a mask.

I told her next time to tell the fucking moron that she wears a mask so the Jewish space laser doesn't recognize her.

Family members came into the facility who bleeved Trump when he said Covid was a hoax. They refused to wear masks.

Several residents were killed by the virus.

This only adds to my utter contempt for fucking Trumptards.

Don't spend so much time trying to nit pick and make excuses. More people are Democrats, so there will probably be more democrats on a grand jury. You can change that by not being so offensive to so many people.
Republican and Democrat are more or less the same to me.

Whoa. The Georgia grand jury recommended a lot more people be indicted than ultimately were.

The grand jury recommended Senator Lindsay Graham and General Michael Flynn be indicted. The DA decided not to include them in the final indictments.

You can read the grand jury's report here: Read the Report by the Special Grand Jury in Georgia That Investigated President Trump

There are 30 names on their list.

This also explains what took so long. Lindsay Graham was subpoenaed to testify before the grand jury and he took the matter all the way to the Supreme Court. He lost and was eventually compelled to testify.

Yeah, looks like Lindsay stepped in it but not exactly a crime of the century here.

I used surgical masks. They are cheap.

My wife and daughter work in an assisted-living facility. Because of this, my daughter would wear a mask when grocery shopping to avoid carrying Covid back to the seniors.

We live in Trump country, and one day some Trumptard accosted her in the grocery store to give her shit for wearing a mask.

I told her next time to tell the fucking moron that she wears a mask so the Jewish space laser doesn't recognize her.

Family members came into the facility who bleeved Trump when he said Covid was a hoax. They refused to wear masks.

Several residents were killed by the virus.

This only adds to my utter contempt for fucking Trumptards.
Doesn't matter what you did .. the majority of Americans didn't .. including Bidentards. How many people kept the mask in the center console and wore it more than once? MANY! Useless .. just like the CDC stated.

From the Mayo clinic .. protocols most didn't follow because they weren't trained and had a false sense of security because they wore the mask. Simple things ..

Proper use, storage and cleaning of masks also affects how well they protect you. Follow these steps for putting on and taking off your mask:

• Wash or sanitize your hands before and after putting on your mask.
  • Place your mask over your mouth and nose and chin.
  • Tie it behind your head or use ear loops. Make sure it's tight against your face.
  • Don't touch your mask while wearing it.
  • If you accidentally touch your mask, wash or sanitize your hands.
  • If your mask becomes wet or dirty, switch to a clean one. Put the used mask in a sealable bag until you can get rid of it or wash it.
  • Remove the mask by untying it or lifting off the ear loops without touching the front of the mask or your face. Fold the outside corners together.
  • Wash your hands immediately after removing your mask.
  • Regularly wash cloth masks in the washing machine or by hand. (They can be washed along with other laundry.) Dry them in the dryer or hang them outside in the sun.
  • Throw away disposable masks after wearing them once.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back