Georgia on Verge of Decertifying Corrupt Election. Who's Next?

After much debate and study a committee of the Georgia state legislature has voted to decertify Georgia's presidential election due to blatant corruption and fraud by the Biden campaign.
If the general state legislature votes to adopt this recommendation then there goes Biden's win in Georgia
and this will likely influence state legislatures in Arizona and Wisconsin or even Pennsylvania to do likewise.

If no one holds 270 electoral votes than the House will settle the matter with Republicans there holding an advantage and likely to dump Biden like the sack of stinking garbage, that he is.

A fair and square win for Corrupt Joe? The Georgia state legislature disagrees.
tenor (5).gif

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
It doesn't matter to me that there is little to no transparency in various jurisdictions. Democratic elections are overrated anyway. It's fine with me if a handful of people in the Democratic Party form an oligarchy to control America's wealth as well as the 330+ million people in the U.S.

What we really need is for our DOJ/FBI to go after and persecute and prosecute anyone who opposes the party, such as terrorists like Trump, so that anyone even thinking of opposing the party will back off knowing that the secret police will come for them.

All Hail the Party!

1608868083525.png

Trumpist obsession on the election fraud lie is a psychosis.

Clearly the self proclaimed conservatives are out of touch with reality. The sickest really believe everything Donald Trump says, tweets and contradicts himself about is true.
View attachment 433106

View attachment 433182
Interesting pictures, but Biden will still be inaugurated in a few weeks.
Why ???

Keep hope alive and don't forget to donate!
Yet I never saw you taunt and mock those who advocated RUSSIA, Kavanaugh, impeach 45, and made up shit 5o be mad about for 4 years.

Seems you and many others, demand the very same respect you refuse yo give.

How did we get this collectively fucked up again?

Oh yea. Shit like this.

I said that those people we being duped by political theater and that the best way to beat President Trump was at the ballot box, but I was foolish enough to believe that the president and his servile cucks would ever accept an election if they lost.

I only care about having the respect of my dear family members and friends, you and the other faceless strangers on this forum are neither.
I care about people in general and try to be respectful as an initial approach.

So yes, talking with you or anyone in this mindset is pointless.

Clinton lost the election. The left never accepted it. Yet here you are bitching about others doing exactly what you did.

Fuck hypocrisy.
I think the difference is that the left accepted that Clinton lost, they just whined about it. I don’t remember any movement claiming massive fraud, or that Clinton had actually won. Complaints about Russian influence, sure, but not people saying the results should be tossed and the election redone or sent to the House.
Do away with the EC
RUSSIA
taxes
Impeach 45
Conatant attacks
160 media lies about Trump and counting

Lets not pretend otherwise.

Clearly the self proclaimed conservatives are out of touch with reality. The sickest really believe everything Donald Trump says, tweets and contradicts himself about is true.
View attachment 433106

View attachment 433182
Why ???
1608886221581.jpeg

View attachment 433106

View attachment 433182
Why ???

Because he won, dumbass.

View attachment 433106

View attachment 433182
Why ???

Because he won, dumbass.
Of course you'd reply with a dumb ace answer, so what's new ???

View attachment 433106

View attachment 433182
Why ???
View attachment 433222

I know you are suffering grief for your loss, and are in the denial stage, but at least you are coming to terms with Biden being inaugurated. You'll eventually come to terms with your loss.

View attachment 433106

View attachment 433182
Why ???

Because he won, dumbass.
Of course you'd reply with a dumb ace answer, so what's new ???

That is the simplest yet complete answer there is to that question.

Yet I never saw you taunt and mock those who advocated RUSSIA, Kavanaugh, impeach 45, and made up shit 5o be mad about for 4 years.

Oh yea. Shit like this.

I said that those people we being duped by political theater and that the best way to beat President Trump was at the ballot box, but I was foolish enough to believe that the president and his servile cucks would ever accept an election if they lost.

I only care about having the respect of my dear family members and friends, you and the other faceless strangers on this forum are neither.

Clinton lost the election. The left never accepted it. Yet here you are bitching about others doing exactly what you did.

Fuck hypocrisy.
I think the difference is that the left accepted that Clinton lost, they just whined about it. I don’t remember any movement claiming massive fraud, or that Clinton had actually won. Complaints about Russian influence, sure, but not people saying the results should be tossed and the election redone or sent to the House.
Do away with the EC
RUSSIA
taxes
Impeach 45
Conatant attacks

Yes, but none of that was saying that Clinton actually won the election. These current claims are just a new low in political whining after an election, IMO.

Oh yea. Shit like this.

Fuck hypocrisy.
Do away with the EC
RUSSIA
taxes
Impeach 45
Conatant attacks

Yes, but none of that was saying that Clinton actually won the election. These current claims are just a new low in political whining after an election, IMO.
all this "yea but we did it differently" is again the core of our fucking bullshit.

people want to believe THEIR EMOTIONAL reasons for acting the fool are much more noble than anyone elses.

being stupid is being stupid. doing it differently isn't smarter, just different.

so no, i don't go for that "our stupid shit is more valuable than THEIR stupid shit" game.

Oh yea. Shit like this.

Fuck hypocrisy.
Do away with the EC
RUSSIA
taxes
Impeach 45
Conatant attacks

all this "yea but we did it differently" is again the core of our fucking bullshit.

people want to believe THEIR EMOTIONAL reasons for acting the fool are much more noble than anyone elses.

being stupid is being stupid. doing it differently isn't smarter, just different.

so no, i don't go for that "our stupid shit is more valuable than THEIR stupid shit" game.

I didn't argue that anything was "more valuable" than any other thing. You claimed there was hypocrisy, I pointed out that there weren't claims en masse of large-scale voter fraud, or that Clinton actually won the election, back in 2016. That's a fairly big difference in the situations. Again, yes, plenty on the political left complained about Trump winning, but they did admit that he won. What's going on now is something new.

Democrats or people on the left being whiny about Trump's election in 2016 doesn't somehow excuse the many people on the political right who are currently refusing to admit that Trump lost the 2020 election, just as the refusal to accept the results today doesn't somehow excuse the whining that went on for the past 4 years.

Being stupid is being stupid. Doing it differently isn't smarter, but it does generally make it not hypocritical.

The Dems in this thread called Biden conspiratory and suffering a psychosis, because Biden himself talked about fraud he knows exists and the kicker is his speaking about paper trails needed to keep track and audit the ballots, the very kind of paper trail that magically went missing with the mystery suitcase ballots in GA after they were caught the ticket locating the ballots and the supervisor authorization were missing conveniently.
Biden himself would be concerned about that if the shoe was on thr other foot, of course it shows they know how to manipulate and admit the system can be rigged and has been manipulated.
So a question to the Dems: why would you vote for a "conspiratory psychosis suffering loon tune" that you made fun of in this topic?
:) Checkmate!

Arizona is doing much the same. Seems the REPUBLICAN legislatures are using their constitutionally granted powers to recall electors. Seems at least a few Republicans aren’t going to bow to threats from libtards.

Not really. Some republican members of those legislatures want to break the law like trump is urging them to do. Fortunately, common since will prevail, and trump will lose again.
Sorry dumbfuck. The constitution grants the legislature those powers. Not breaking the law moron. Now STFU and try taking grade school civics.

Forum List

Back