Georgia election probe seeks testimony from Meadows and Powell

It is almost like they have something to hide?
Talk about a kangaroo court over nothing. When are we going to investigate the leftwing insurrectionists pounding on the Supreme Court doors after Kavanaugh in 2018? Treated as normal, even desirable behavior by Marxist CNN. The only difference between this and the stolen election protest is "security" didn't usher this mob inside.

Last edited:
Talk about a kangaroo court over nothing. When are we going to investigate the leftwing insurrectionist pounding on the Supreme Court doors after Kavanaugh in 2018?
You may not yet have noticed that Jim is mentally ill.

Talk about a kangaroo court over nothing. When are we going to investigate the leftwing insurrectionists pounding on the Supreme Court doors after Kavanaugh in 2018? Treated as normal, even desirable behavior by Marxist CNN. The only difference between this and the stolen election protest is "security" didn't usher this mob inside.

You compare some nut threatening a judge with trump trying to overturn an election? Voters are not that dumb. The number one issue for Voters is the threat to democracy.

WHAAAAH!
Whatabout (fill in the blank)?
Why is everything related to Trump's crimes a "kangaroo court" or a "witch hunt" for you people?
It gets old you know?
Every single time....denying reality and using the same lame defense.

WHAAAAH!
Whatabout (fill in the blank)?
Why is everything related to Trump's crimes a "kangaroo court" or a "witch hunt" for you people?
It gets old you know?
Every single time....denying reality and using the same lame defense.
Trump has turned his cult into whiners like him.

Who wants to vote for a man that puts national security at risk...and then says.."I DID NOTHING WRONG.!"....when even repubs like Karl Rove knows he broke the law.

Trump has turned his cult into whiners like him.

Who wants to vote for a man that puts national security at risk...and then says.."I DID NOTHING WRONG.!"....when even repubs like Karl Rove knows he broke the law.
Is Biden a "security risk" too now? Trumps documents were extremely well guarded. If he was a security risk then Biden is WAAAY worse, given that he had documents all over the fucking place where locks barely existed, right? I mean, any kid can break into a garage, let alone foreign enemies.

Please tell me you are about to make an honest post that is consistent with what you just said above. Please tell me you have an ounce of integrity.

Completely bonkers.

Forum List

Back