Zone1 Georgia Cop Jacob Kersey Resigns After Opposing Homosexual Marriages

He wasn't fired. He quit.

And he wasn''t bullied. He said a bunch of BS about gay marriage, and was called out on it, and quit because he didn't like being called a homophobe.

The thing about free speech is that it protects you're right to express opinions from government interference or pubishment. it DOESN"T protect you from being scrutinized and judged by others.

This is how the right deals with the backlash of their views. They say something racist, they whine about being called racist. They say something homophobic, they whine about being called homophobic. They consider it to be a violation of their rights to be judged for their prejudiced views.
They think free speech means free to say and do whatever you want without any consequences.

He wasn't fired. He quit.

And he wasn''t bullied. He said a bunch of BS about gay marriage, and was called out on it, and quit because he didn't like being called a homophobe.

The thing about free speech is that it protects you're right to express opinions from government interference or pubishment. it DOESN"T protect you from being scrutinized and judged by others.

This is how the right deals with the backlash of their views. They say something racist, they whine about being called racist. They say something homophobic, they whine about being called homophobic. They consider it to be a violation of their rights to be judged for their prejudiced views.
They think free speech means free to say and do whatever you want without any consequences.

He was a cop for six months. He wanted a headline to drive his Christian podcast.

I could accuse you of the same thing you accuse others of, cherry picking.
Conservative Christians have a long history of promoting parts of the bible that suport their political views, and ignoring anything that doesn't or which contridicts their views.

Please explain how I am cherry picking. You asked me my favorite scripture and I pointed out the one at the very heart of Christianity.

Forum List

Back