Drop boxes have become key to election conspiracy theories. Two Democrats just fueled those claims

It’s your “job” to document your bullshit claims

Or just let them stand as bullshit
There is no doubt about democrat cheating except for people who have been living under s rock

Its why libs opposed requiring a picture id to vote

There is no doubt about democrat cheating except for people who have been living under s rock

Mail in ballots should have signature and photo id. An id with a number!!

What there is...is no proof of any of your nonsensical claims

My claim was that dems used imposters on election day

Its why they opposed requiring picture IDs
That's an enormous leap there junior.

There would be ways to prove that such a thing happened...and yet...no proof

it's never been investigated by the courts. Why is that? Why do demofks who own the courts disallow challenges to elections! What we do know is that illegal ballots used in harvesting. There is no evidence those ballots were legit.

Again you just point to one aspect of canvassing and ignoring the one that I am talking about as it is also canvassing

Canvassing used in the election covers more than just getting people to vote. It also covers how the vote is processed

noun
  1. the act or process of soliciting votes, subscriptions, opinions, etc., especially from individuals:Although social media definitely impacted their campaign, it was the door-to-door canvassing that made them successful

2. the act or process of examining or investigating something carefully, often through debate or discussion :As we can see from even a limited canvassing of the issues in education, the challenges we face at this time come from within and without.

You see I gave a full explanation that it covers various things while you just focus on the one aspect that makes you feel that your right.
    Republicans are referred to the right in politics but they are rarely right when they cherry pick aspects of any argument and hold it to be all that there is.

It used to happen all the time before main in ballots eliminated the need

Again you just point to one aspect of canvassing and ignoring the one that I am talking about as it is also canvassing

Canvassing used in the election covers more than just getting people to vote. It also covers how the vote is processed

noun
  1. the act or process of soliciting votes, subscriptions, opinions, etc., especially from individuals:Although social media definitely impacted their campaign, it was the door-to-door canvassing that made them successful

2. the act or process of examining or investigating something carefully, often through debate or discussion :As we can see from even a limited canvassing of the issues in education, the challenges we face at this time come from within and without.

You see I gave a full explanation that it covers various things while you just focus on the one aspect that makes you feel that your right.
    Republicans are referred to the right in politics but they are rarely right when they cherry pick aspects of any argument and hold it to be all that there is.

I'm saying they don't do what you say. 60 people called them on it and 60 judges said fk you to the 60. Proof shows one person dropped excessive ballots in drop boxes and again, no justice to look at it saying fk you to the proof. Yeah, fk off now.

Forum List

Back