Drop boxes have become key to election conspiracy theories. Two Democrats just fueled those claims

I'm saying they don't do what you say. 60 people called them on it and 60 judges said fk you to the 60. Proof shows one person dropped excessive ballots in drop boxes and again, no justice to look at it saying fk you to the proof. Yeah, fk off now.
where your source of these 60 people and 60 judges

The definitions clear but I guess your deep in denial.

Verifying that voter is registered and there are not duplicate vote with the same name is part of what they do.

Your logic is they do not need to do that or your saying they do not do that.

where your source of these 60 people and 60 judges

The definitions clear but I guess your deep in denial.

Verifying that voter is registered and there are not duplicate vote with the same name is part of what they do.

Your logic is they do not need to do that or your saying they do not do that.
If a challenge is made, it should be looked into! Let the challenger present the supposed evidence.

Not doing so implies rigged

It used to happen all the time before main in ballots eliminated the need
And you can prove this?

Oh wait… you never prove anything . You just make absurd claims and then pretend to believe them

And you can prove this?

Oh wait… you never prove anything . You just make absurd claims and then pretend to believe them
Its only sounds absurd because of your willful ignorance

If a challenge is made, it should be looked into! Let the challenger present the supposed evidence.

Not doing so implies rigged
Oh nice two step. State your source. You obvious do not provide any evidence.

your previous posted about 60 people making a call and 60 judges

so I am assuming you have no source and just made it up or embarrassed about your source.

Oh nice two step. State your source. You obvious do not provide any evidence.

your previous posted about 60 people making a call and 60 judges

so I am assuming you have no source and just made it up or embarrassed about your source.
Seems to be what they do

Forum List

Back