Is the CDC lying about Ivermectin?

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Fauci has been unreliable throughout this pandemic. Is there anybody we can trust?

--WAYNE ROOT: The Government and CDC Are Lying About Covid Vaccine and Ivermectin. The Question is Why?--

Wayne Root, the 60-year-old talk show host and conspiracy theorist? If he is anti-vaccine and didn't get it himself, he will probably be dying of Covid in the coming year. Those aging anti-vaccine radio guys haven't been doing too well lately.

Fauci has been unreliable throughout this pandemic. Is there anybody we can trust?

--WAYNE ROOT: The Government and CDC Are Lying About Covid Vaccine and Ivermectin. The Question is Why?--

Mr. Ed endorses this product Ivermectin,
Untitled-design-18-770x405.jpg
but Mr. Ed refuses to take a vaccine for humans.

Study Type :Interventional (Clinical Trial)
Estimated Enrollment :500 participants
Allocation:Randomized
Intervention Model:Parallel Assignment
Intervention Model Description:This is a multicenter, open-label, randomized controlled clinical trial involving COVID-19 designated hospitals in Malaysia. Patients are randomized at ratio of 1:1 to groups receiving ivermectin for 5 days plus standard-of-care versus standard-of-care only. Patients will be assigned to stratified randomized treatments based on a central, computer-generated randomization scheme coordinated by an independent third party. Based on national guidelines, all high risk COVID-19 patients will be admitted to hospitals, and allow discharge once criteria met
Masking:Single (Investigator)
Primary Purpose:Treatment
Official Title:Ivermectin Treatment Efficacy in Covid-19 High Risk Patients (I-TECH Study): A Multicenter Open-label Randomized Controlled Trial
Actual Study Start Date :June 1, 2021
Estimated Primary Completion Date :December 1, 2021
Estimated Study Completion Date :January 1, 2022

We shall see by the years end. Until then just get a vaccine that has been approved for use.

They pump out continual deception to the public and the masses lap it up without doing their own research. Japan is having success with ivermectin. I wouldn't expect the cdc to be truthful about that since they are pimping for experimental injections and kickbacks.

They pump out continual deception to the public and the masses lap it up without doing their own research. Japan is having success with ivermectin. I wouldn't expect the cdc to be truthful about that since they are pimping for experimental injections and kickbacks.
Several countries have trials ongoing studying the effects on Covid now.

The New York Times reported on July 30, 2021, that this is a mystery with no clear explanation. But, the drop in cases happened right after a new COVID-19 protocol was released in India. The new guideline includes Ivermectin for early treatment — to treat patients with mild symptoms

Juan Chamie is a Senior Data Analyst who has been tirelessly researching and spreading the word of ivermectin since early May, 2020. Like the rest of the world, Mr. Chamie closely followed the spread of COVID-19, and his interest in ivermectin was piqued when a doctor in the Dominican Republic used the drug successfully to treat the illness.

Quickly thereafter, a major outbreak in Iquitos, Peru, and local health officials’ successful use of ivermectin to curb the disease, launched Juan’s months-long investigation into widespread efficacy of the drug. Using data as his compass, he showcased his results in stunning data visualizations, and has been using his findings to try to convince health officials and leaders across the world of the positive results of this easily-accessible, highly-affordable drug.

Juan is currently analyzing data of ivermectin intervention all over the globe.

If it was truly quick and effective we would see vast results by now instead of just call after call to poison control centers from fools.
Defend the governments murdering vaccines and ignore what all the american front line doctors are saying that every patient they have treated has come out if it, my aunt had it and I talked her out of taking the vaccine she was about to take after getting bad advise from a stupid ass nurse,once she listened to a doctor I heard about that prescribes it to all fifty states and she told her the dangers of vaccines,she listened to me and did not take it and took Ivermectim and was back to her normal healthy self in a week, how much money dies Langley pay you fir your lies and constant as beatings you get here everyday. :rofl:

If it was truly quick and effective we would see vast results by now instead of just call after call to poison control centers from fools.
The problem is reportedly some people have taken the veterinarian type not meant for human consumption and others have the right type for humans that are better monitored and don’t have impurities found in animal type but incorrectly guessed dosage amounts not according to age, weight, other medical factors a doctor could better access. Thus, overdosing.

Last edited:
Again the mods move my thread to the conspiracy theory section. Uggh!

Defend the governments murdering vaccines and ignore what all the american front line doctors are saying that every patient they have treated has come out if it, my aunt had it and I talked her out of taking the vaccine she was about to take after getting bad advise from a stupid ass nurse,once she listened to a doctor I heard about that prescribes it to all fifty states and she told her the dangers of vaccines,she listened to me and did not take it and took Ivermectim and was back to her normal healthy self in a week, how much money dies Langley pay you fir your lies and constant as beatings you get here everyday. :rofl:
Funny that a certain American hating troll here thinks that the best doctors in the world that have said they treated all their patients with Ivermectim and they all came out of it as well as the fact my own experience I had proved these doctors know what they are talking about to be funny. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: These paid shills sure have a queer sense of humor folks.

Funny that a certain American hating troll here thinks that the best doctors in the world that have said they treated all their patients with Ivermectim and they all came out of it as well as the fact my own experience I had proved these doctors know what they are talking about to be funny. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: These paid shills sure have a queer sense of humor folks.
I rest my case.

Forum List

Back