Georgia and North Carolina both 100% done, both won by Trump, so CALL IT!

Alaska is a blow out for Trump yet no one in the Media will even call insignificant Alaska with it's 3 electoral votes for The President.
Sounds like another conspiracy. You should prolly contact the local authorities.
You should probably contact Jesus to help you get rid of that fire and brimstone smell that is following you around.
Sorry, I don't waste time with false prophets, born to a whore mother who lied about how she got pregnant to save face for sleeping with a camel jockey.
Alaska is a blow out. Call it for Trump.

You, will bow your knee to God and acknowledge He is God from Hell. And it will be Jesus Christ, my Lord and God that will judge you and cast you there.

Philippians 2:10-11

King James Version

10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

AMEN brother or sister.

Very fishy what is going on with ZERO networks calling Georgia or North Carolina for Trump when they are 100% done. NC was done over 23 hours ago.

View attachment 411374
View attachment 411375
LOL

Your desperation is noted, Stumpy. And while Impeached Trump may likely win those states, Biden is still in reach, which is why they haven't been called yet. In Georgia, Impeached Trump is up by only 31K votes with 5% still to count. NC a bit more of a challenge for Biden, down by 77K with 5% remaining, but apparently not mathematically defeated yet.

But those states matter not if Biden holds on to win Nevada. If he wins Nevada, Impeached Trump can even win Pennsylvania and he'll still lose the election.

:dance:
View attachment 411445
Stumpy, you're a fucking nut. You know that, right? Is there any fake news for which you don't fall? Is there any fake news you ever bother to fact check?

Very fishy what is going on with ZERO networks calling Georgia or North Carolina for Trump when they are 100% done. NC was done over 23 hours ago.

View attachment 411374
View attachment 411375
LOL

Your desperation is noted, Stumpy. And while Impeached Trump may likely win those states, Biden is still in reach, which is why they haven't been called yet. In Georgia, Impeached Trump is up by only 31K votes with 5% still to count. NC a bit more of a challenge for Biden, down by 77K with 5% remaining, but apparently not mathematically defeated yet.

But those states matter not if Biden holds on to win Nevada. If he wins Nevada, Impeached Trump can even win Pennsylvania and he'll still lose the election.

View attachment 411445
Stumpy, you're a fucking nut. You know that, right? Is there any fake news for which you don't fall? Is there any fake news you ever bother to fact check?

View attachment 411553

1604586953851.png

View attachment 411374
View attachment 411375
LOL

View attachment 411445

View attachment 411553

View attachment 411554
You're lying again, Stumpy. I got only as far as Nevada on that list you posted to determine that.

You claim there are 1,299,000 registered voters in Nevada...

But going to the link on that image: Number Of Registered Voters by State 2020 ...

... shows the actual number is 1,821,356.

Like I said before and I reiterate ... Stumpy, you're a fucking nut. You know that, right? Is there any fake news for which you don't fall? Is there any fake news you ever bother to fact check?

JOE SAID THE DEMNAZIS HAD A MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD MACHINE.

But The Military vote is still coming in and has not been counted.

And I believe God is not ready to give America over to The Heathen, Barbarian God Hating DemNazi 666 Globalist Party.

As others here have posted the best source of election information is to bypass the media and head directly to the state's website.

11/5/2020
With counting continuing in numerous counties throughout Georgia, Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger said that as of 9:15 a.m. today there are approximately 61,367 ballots still outstanding.
With 61367 Votes Out Officials Focused On Getting It Right | Elections

1604598052069.png

It is confusing seeing 159/159 Precincts Reporting which I too would have presumed everything has been counted.
Based on my math to win Biden would need at least 61% of the remaining ballots to fall his way.

BREAKING: Judge Tosses Out Trump’s Lawsuit Seeking to Stop Ballot Counting in Georgia After State Officials Keep Finding New Ballots

On Thursday morning they announced only 25,000 ballots were left to count.

Then by 8:00 AM THURSDAY MORNING the Georgia Secretary of State announced that 50,000 ballots were yet to be counted.

They just found 25,000-35,000 new ballots that need to be counted in 2.5 hours!

The Democrats aren’t even hiding their fraudulent ballot harvesting efforts.

Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it

Trump needs magic to win right now

Georgia 'DONE'?

Oh, not so fast......

2 days after the election, the number of UNCOUNTED BALLOTS in Georgia somehow INCREASES on 5 Nov...

The Democrats are not finished stealing the election!

Evidently if left alone too long, ballots start multiplying like rabbits....

Georgia is done when GOD says it is done. It's my opinion and there is plenty of evidence to back it up that we are under attack by a Nation Wide Voter Fraud Scheme.

I believe God is not done with President Trump, and America needs to pray for him to succeed, and pray to God to exposed the corruption and voter fraud and ensure that this was a fair election.

We pray to God through Jesus Christ that the courts and federal and state authorities toss out all the millions of fraudulent votes and restore TRUST and INTEGRITY to a system that The Democrat Party has tried to rig, like the Nazis in Germany did in 1929 and 1933 resulting in the appointment of an Illegitimate Adolph Hitler.

And we see how power like that, gained illegitimately can do to a nation.

God is just and Holy and it is He who lifts up kings and rulers, and it is He that lays a nation low, and no other.

So in the name of Jesus Christ, My Lord, Messiah and God, I claim Victory over unrighteousness, corruption, and voter fraud, and I call Heaven as a witness on this day to restore faith in our electoral process and faith that there are still upright and honest persons in our nation who will not allow fraud to prevail.

If God is done with America, and with Donald J Trump, then He is still just. But I believe He has more work for President Trump to do. May God bless Him in those endeavors, and may we all pray that it is so.

You've been saying this all night, and yet none in media are calling it. They are in the bag to harm the GOP and Trump.

I hope if Trump loses he bring the fire and brimstone to lobby against the Communists. He should start his own pay-to-view media and maintain the narrative of GOP voter base, even if he isn't a politician anymore.

If it's pay-to-view; he's getting very little buy in.

Why not? $10-15 a month on some random, high numbered channel almost certainly he would get enough subscribers to make it profitable.
At that rate how long will it take for him to pay back that $421 million he owes to his Russian handlers?
Closer to $1,000,000,000.

You've been saying this all night, and yet none in media are calling it. They are in the bag to harm the GOP and Trump.

I hope if Trump loses he bring the fire and brimstone to lobby against the Communists. He should start his own pay-to-view media and maintain the narrative of GOP voter base, even if he isn't a politician anymore.

If it's pay-to-view; he's getting very little buy in.

Why not? $10-15 a month on some random, high numbered channel almost certainly he would get enough subscribers to make it profitable.
At that rate how long will it take for him to pay back that $421 million he owes to his Russian handlers?
Closer to $1,000,000,000.
God will expose fraud and corruption so look forward to 4 more years of President Trump

Forum List

Back