Georgia and North Carolina both 100% done, both won by Trump, so CALL IT!

Alaska is a blow out for Trump yet no one in the Media will even call insignificant Alaska with it's 3 electoral votes for The President.
Sounds like another conspiracy. You should prolly contact the local authorities.
You should probably contact Jesus to help you get rid of that fire and brimstone smell that is following you around.

Presidential Election - Bing
www.bing.com
www.bing.com
Your source is lying to you as proven by my links, not that you care, you HELL bound LYING scum POS made in the IMAGE of GOD.

Very fishy what is going on with ZERO networks calling Georgia or North Carolina for Trump when they are 100% done. NC was done over 23 hours ago.

View attachment 411374
View attachment 411375
LIAR, and no link to your LYING scum source.
As of 11PM today:
LIVE UPDATES: 90,735 ballots are still outstanding in Georgia, SOS says

Trump currently holds a lead of less than 80,000 votes over Biden in the state, which NBC projects is still too close to call. NBC News estimates that about 300,000 votes are left to be tallied, but counting in North Carolina has not resumed during the day Wednesday following Election Day.

The final count is delayed because the vast majority of county boards of elections won't start counting the absentee and provisional ballots until Nov. 12 — so totals won't be updated for more than one week.
It is illegal to delay counting the vote like this. Here is what is going to happen. Joe Biden was such a bad candidate, and is universally despised as a crook, and thief and a political parasite who has spent his entire life, lying, committing plagiarism, involved in bribery, graft, and extortion.

Biden is so bad that you had to manufacture MILLIONS of Fraudulent Votes.

And therein is your weakness. When the Vote is put under Extreme Scrutiny, you will be exposed for the fraud and liars, and cheats you are to not just America, but THE ENTIRE WORLD.

God is not pleased with thieves, liars and cheats such as are The Democrat Party.

When it's all over, this will again show your party's utter corruption and Evil.

And Donald J Trump will still BE YOUR PRESIDENT.

Very fishy what is going on with ZERO networks calling Georgia or North Carolina for Trump when they are 100% done. NC was done over 23 hours ago.

View attachment 411374
View attachment 411375
As of 11PM today:

Trump currently holds a lead of less than 80,000 votes over Biden in the state, which NBC projects is still too close to call. NBC News estimates that about 300,000 votes are left to be tallied, but counting in North Carolina has not resumed during the day Wednesday following Election Day.

The final count is delayed because the vast majority of county boards of elections won't start counting the absentee and provisional ballots until Nov. 12 — so totals won't be updated for more than one week.
It is illegal to delay counting the vote like this. Here is what is going to happen. Joe Biden was such a bad candidate, and is universally despised as a crook, and thief and a political parasite who has spent his entire life, lying, committing plagiarism, involved in bribery, graft, and extortion.

And therein is your weakness. When the Vote is put under Extreme Scrutiny, you will be exposed for the fraud and liars, and cheats you are to not just America, but THE ENTIRE WORLD.

God is not pleased with thieves, liars and cheats such as are The Democrat Party.

When it's all over, this will again show your party's utter corruption and Evil.

:cuckoo:

View attachment 411374
View attachment 411375
As of 11PM today:

LIES all LIES!
You going to HELL!

Alaska is a blow out for Trump yet no one in the Media will even call insignificant Alaska with it's 3 electoral votes for The President.
Sounds like another conspiracy. You should prolly contact the local authorities.
You should probably contact Jesus to help you get rid of that fire and brimstone smell that is following you around.
Sorry, I don't waste time with false prophets, born to a whore mother who lied about how she got pregnant to save face for sleeping with a camel jockey.
Alaska is a blow out. Call it for Trump.

You, will bow your knee to God and acknowledge He is God from Hell. And it will be Jesus Christ, my Lord and God that will judge you and cast you there.

View attachment 411374
View attachment 411375
As of 11PM today:

LIES all LIES!
You going to HELL!
Jesus, Messiah, The Holy One of Israel, Son of God, and God with us, shall judge you, and harshly. Many Godly People are Praying for The President, through Jesus Christ, and I believe that these prayers will be heard and that The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit is not ready to give America over to Satanic and Godless 666 New World Order Barbarians, I like to call DemNazis, like He allowed to happen in Nazi Germany in 1933.

History will not repeat itself.

Your source is lying to you as proven by my links, not that you care, you HELL bound LYING scum POS made in the iMAGE of GOD.
I gave a link to Associated Press, and now you are harassing me. Liars cannot enter in to The Kingdom of Heaven, so I suggest you apologize to me and repent to God.
You said Right clicking on the photo in your OP would link me to the source, it didn't. you lied, it was a link to THIS messagboard!
You going to HELL.
Later you gave a link to AP who got it wrong, as I proved.

Many Godly People are Praying for The President
No truly Godly person would ever pray for rapist Tramp. There are a lot of phony Christians out there, like you, who like Tramp only worship the God Almighty DOLLAR!
You going to HELL. repent before it's too late!!!!!
More Corruption uncovered. You should repent of your wickedness before The Return of Christ and you receive your just rewards.

Many Godly People are Praying for The President
No truly Godly person would ever pray for rapist Tramp. There are a lot of phony Christians out there, like you, who like Tramp only worship the God Almighty DOLLAR!
You going to HELL. repent before it's too late!!!!!
More Corruption uncovered. You should repent of your wickedness before The Return of Christ and you receive your just rewards.

More LIES.
You going to HELL!

Your source is lying to you as proven by my links, not that you care, you HELL bound LYING scum POS made in the iMAGE of GOD.
I gave a link to Associated Press, and now you are harassing me. Liars cannot enter in to The Kingdom of Heaven, so I suggest you apologize to me and repent to God.
You said Right clicking on the photo in your OP would link me to the source, it didn't. you lied, it was a link to THIS messagboard!
You going to HELL.
More Fraud uncovered, Satan

1604553081849.png

You going to HELL.

View attachment 411409

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

tenor.gif

You going to HELL.

View attachment 411409

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

tenor.gif

View attachment 411374
View attachment 411375
LOL

Your desperation is noted, Stumpy. And while Impeached Trump may likely win those states, Biden is still in reach, which is why they haven't been called yet. In Georgia, Impeached Trump is up by only 31K votes with 5% still to count. NC a bit more of a challenge for Biden, down by 77K with 5% remaining, but apparently not mathematically defeated yet.

But those states matter not if Biden holds on to win Nevada. If he wins Nevada, Impeached Trump can even win Pennsylvania and he'll still lose the election.

:dance:
1604557757730.png

View attachment 411374
View attachment 411375
LOL

Your desperation is noted, Stumpy. And while Impeached Trump may likely win those states, Biden is still in reach, which is why they haven't been called yet. In Georgia, Impeached Trump is up by only 31K votes with 5% still to count. NC a bit more of a challenge for Biden, down by 77K with 5% remaining, but apparently not mathematically defeated yet.

But those states matter not if Biden holds on to win Nevada. If he wins Nevada, Impeached Trump can even win Pennsylvania and he'll still lose the election.

:dance:
View attachment 411445
None of whom actually voted!!!!!

Forum List

Back