Georgia: A third county detected "glitch" switching 80,000 ballots.

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
A "glitch" (hack) switched 80k ballots in a third county.

Officials estimate roughly 80,000 absentee ballots were impacted by this glitch. Election officials decided last night to push the impacted votes through last night knowing some of the votes would likely change.

Officials estimate roughly 80,000 absentee ballots were impacted by this glitch. Election officials decided last night to push the impacted votes through last night knowing some of the votes would likely change.
Tell me, why did the 2016 election go so smoothly In comparison?

How the fuck would we know.

This shit should not be happening.

Dude, I don't see where it says it switched or flipped anything. Can you point it out.

Because Russia controlled the voting machines back then! :laughing0301:

Actually, the dems had over 4 years to work out this scheme to attempt to steal President Trump's re-election.
What was the scheme? What did they do? Why were republicans too retarded to stop it?

Dude, I don't see where it says it switched or flipped anything. Can you point it out.

I will requote:

The glitch has affected 3,200 batches of absentee votes. The batches contain 50 sheets of paper which are roughly 25 votes. Gwinnett County's ballot takes up two pages. Officials said the ballots must remain together in batches even if only one needs to be reviewed. Officials estimate roughly 80,000 absentee ballots were impacted by this glitch. Election officials decided last night to push the impacted votes through last night knowing some of the votes would likely change.

Btw, not a single "glitch" found in any county/state so far has been in Trump's favor. So we can safely assume they were Pro-Biden hacks.

I will requote:

The glitch has affected 3,200 batches of absentee votes. The batches contain 50 sheets of paper which are roughly 25 votes. Gwinnett County's ballot takes up two pages. Officials said the ballots must remain together in batches even if only one needs to be reviewed. Officials estimate roughly 80,000 absentee ballots were impacted by this glitch. Election officials decided last night to push the impacted votes through last night knowing some of the votes would likely change.

Btw, not a single "glitch" found in any county/state so far has been in Trump's favor. So we can safely assume they were Pro-Biden hacks.

I don't want to assume anything.

I want to know what the issue is.

If what your OP said was true, that would be huge and Georgia would go back to Trump.

I wish that were the case....but I feel that it isn't. I am trying to understand...not argue.

If there is a so-called "glitch" in the voting in Georgia, a very red state, the RWNJs should fight hammer and tong to hush it up, because if investigated, it will prove massive voter fraud by the GOP.

If there is a so-called "glitch" in the voting in Georgia, a very red state, the RWNJs should fight hammer and tong to hush it up, because if investigated, it will prove massive voter fraud by the GOP.

You're full of shit.

But we knew that.

Awww shut up! :laughing0301:

I will requote:

If what your OP said was true, that would be huge and Georgia would go back to Trump.

I wish that were the case....but I feel that it isn't. I am trying to understand...not argue.

Ok.

The Dominion system takes in X numbers of votes for Trump and Y Numbers for Biden. We will call this fraction X/Y.

Dominion then uses "Fraction Magic" (hammer and scoreboard tech) during the transmission from the voting precinct to the Recorder, flipping a fraction of the votes from Trump to Biden (as in Antrim and the other GA county).

The "magic" turns X/Y to (X-A)/(Y+A). It adjusts the variable A until the requisite fraction is reached to convert enough Trump votes to Biden, so when the grand total is tallied statewide of the REMAINING ballots, Biden closes the margin and wins the state.

The original 80k ballots in the X:Y ratio were flipped to (X-A)/(Y+A).

The software only injects this logic into the Trump vs Biden count, and ignores the remaining options on the ballot (and offices). This is why Republicans RIGHTFULLY won so many federal and state offices, because their counts weren't hacked.

You can watch this video for more information from the US military brass. As you can see military and intelligence officials already know what happened, which is bad news for Dems.

I will requote:

ROTFL! You are assuming the Georgia officials are honest. HAHAHAHAHA!

I will requote:

Ok.

The Dominion system takes in X numbers of votes for Trump and Y Numbers for Biden. We will call this fraction X/Y.

Dominion then uses "Fraction Magic" (hammer and scoreboard tech) during the transmission from the voting precinct to the Recorder, flipping a fraction of the votes from Trump to Biden (as in Antrim and the other GA county).

The "magic" turns X/Y to (X-A)/(Y+A). It adjusts the variable A until the requisite fraction is reached to convert enough Trump votes to Biden, so when the grand total is tallied statewide of the REMAINING ballots, Biden closes the margin and wins the state.

The software only injects this logic into the Trump vs Biden count, and ignores the remaining options on the ballot (and offices). This is why Republicans RIGHTFULLY won so many federal and state offices, because their counts weren't hacked.

I get the math.

That wasn't in the article.

Is X+Y = 80,000 ?

I will requote:

ROTFL! You are assuming the Georgia officials are honest. HAHAHAHAHA!

When they steal an election it is time to stop expecting any honesty and start signing big charges.

I will requote:

Ok.

I get the math.

That wasn't in the article.

Is X+Y = 80,000 ?

It doesn't mention how the votes were switched.

But if 80K votes were switched from Trump to Biden, that's 160,000 votes difference.

Forum List

Back