Georgia - 2020 WOW! This "mule" forgot to sign all of the fake ballots, after she arrived at the drop box, so she goes back to her car to forge names

Most of those ballots, using super-compute technology, can be identified, shown to be illegitimate, and brought to everyone’s attention 6 months before election day.

When Harris County (Houston) floods the zone 6 months before early voting with 240,000 new voters, each needs to be instantly checked, verified, validated, and if necessary challenged – BEFORE the 2024 election. Wake up Ted Cruz!

When Arizona and Wisconsin counties change identifiers the week mail in ballots go out, then change them back, real time compute needs to flag it and ask “why?”

Stupid MOFO ignored all information for three years then want it all Re-Posted? More reason to hate you disgusting immoral guts. These were all out many times in 2021 2022 until lawyers and corrupt courts began to find out and get them pulled now. Now you want them. Kiss my royal rear end USMB board maggots//

1699304448289.png

Did you notice the bizarre movement patterns of the people standing around the box? Not normal.

Yes. I think I mentioned that somewhere here. Their behavior was not normal and except for one guy already looking in her direction, not one of them paid any attention to or even looked at the supposed 'mule'. That just makes it more suspicious to me.

And I know I'll likely get some flack from folks for being suspicious about the video, but I would rather be honest than popular. We Patriots do ourselves absolutely no favors when we falsify 'evidence' and it makes us look really bad. There is plenty of honest evidence without resorting to that.

Do I think Trump won in 2020? I don't know. But I sure can't say that I'm confident he didn't.

Last edited:

13 minutes of ballot stuffing. Fraud, massive fraud. Right before your eyes. That is hard to deny. Are you going to?

Here is a written summary of that FRAUD video in MI.

• Clip #1- Heilmann Recreation Center. A woman deposits a stack of about 50 ballots while another woman appears to be videotaping her. Both are wearing face masks.
  • Clip #2- Horatio Williams Foundation. A person in a vehicle has a stack of ballots which he takes a phone picture of and then hands it off to another man, who does not appear to be an election official, outside his car who holds the stack up next to the drop box and then carries the ballots off. Sound secure to you?
  • Clip #3- Liberty Temple (a stand alone drop box, not associated with a satellite voting center ie SVC). A woman wearing a Mickey Mouse t-shirt deposits what initially appeared to be 3 ballots, but actually turned out to be about 6.
  • Clip #4- Liberty Temple. A person made 11 motions in dropping ballots into the drop box with what appeared to be multiple ballots with each motion. The estimated amount dropped would be 30 to 40 ballots.
  • Clip #5- Coleman A. Young Municipal Center. A person had about 5 unsealed ballots which were deposited all at once after sealing them.
  • Clip #6- Farwell Recreation Center. A minimum of 7 or 8 ballots was deposited.
  • Clip #7- Palmer Community House. A woman who appeared to be a health care worker deposited at least 6 or more ballots.
  • Clip #8- Farwell Recreation Center. A woman deposited about 6 ballots.
  • Clip #9- Heilmann Recreation Center. A man deposited at least 5 ballots.
  • Clip #10-Kemeny Recreation Center. A woman had a stack of multiple ballots which she deposited all at once.
  • Clip #11- Farwell Recreation Center. A man deposits 6 ballots from a vehicle.
  • Clip #12- Liberty Temple. A woman deposits a stack of ballots.
  • Clip #13- Pistons Performance Center. A man with a phone deposits 5 ballots.
  • Clip #14- North Rosedale Park. A woman with a mask deposits 6 ballots.
  • Clip #15- Balduck Park. A person on the passenger side of a red truck takes a pic of the drop box and center. A vehicle then drives up with what appears to be a female health care worker who deposits 8 ballots.
  • Clip #16- Balduck Park. A woman appearing to be a health care worker deposits a minimum of 10 ballots.
  • Clip #17- Balduck Park. The same woman as noted in Clip#16 deposited 12 ballots.
  • Clip #18- Liberty Temple. A female postal worker drops a few ballots.
  • Clip #19- Liberty Temple. The same female postal person as in Clip #18 deposits multiple ballots.
  • Clip #20- Liberty Temple. The same female postal worker as in Clip #18 arrives in a private vehicle and deposits at least 10 ballots.
  • Clip #21- Male postal worker deposits about 10 ballots.
  • Clip #22 -Liberty Temple. Same male postal worker as seen in Clip#21 deposits multiple ballots.

Here is a written summary of that FRAUD video in MI.

• Clip #1- Heilmann Recreation Center. A woman deposits a stack of about 50 ballots while another woman appears to be videotaping her. Both are wearing face masks.
  • Clip #2- Horatio Williams Foundation. A person in a vehicle has a stack of ballots which he takes a phone picture of and then hands it off to another man, who does not appear to be an election official, outside his car who holds the stack up next to the drop box and then carries the ballots off. Sound secure to you?
  • Clip #3- Liberty Temple (a stand alone drop box, not associated with a satellite voting center ie SVC). A woman wearing a Mickey Mouse t-shirt deposits what initially appeared to be 3 ballots, but actually turned out to be about 6.
  • Clip #4- Liberty Temple. A person made 11 motions in dropping ballots into the drop box with what appeared to be multiple ballots with each motion. The estimated amount dropped would be 30 to 40 ballots.
  • Clip #5- Coleman A. Young Municipal Center. A person had about 5 unsealed ballots which were deposited all at once after sealing them.
  • Clip #6- Farwell Recreation Center. A minimum of 7 or 8 ballots was deposited.
  • Clip #7- Palmer Community House. A woman who appeared to be a health care worker deposited at least 6 or more ballots.
  • Clip #8- Farwell Recreation Center. A woman deposited about 6 ballots.
  • Clip #9- Heilmann Recreation Center. A man deposited at least 5 ballots.
  • Clip #10-Kemeny Recreation Center. A woman had a stack of multiple ballots which she deposited all at once.
  • Clip #11- Farwell Recreation Center. A man deposits 6 ballots from a vehicle.
  • Clip #12- Liberty Temple. A woman deposits a stack of ballots.
  • Clip #13- Pistons Performance Center. A man with a phone deposits 5 ballots.
  • Clip #14- North Rosedale Park. A woman with a mask deposits 6 ballots.
  • Clip #15- Balduck Park. A person on the passenger side of a red truck takes a pic of the drop box and center. A vehicle then drives up with what appears to be a female health care worker who deposits 8 ballots.
  • Clip #16- Balduck Park. A woman appearing to be a health care worker deposits a minimum of 10 ballots.
  • Clip #17- Balduck Park. The same woman as noted in Clip#16 deposited 12 ballots.
  • Clip #18- Liberty Temple. A female postal worker drops a few ballots.
  • Clip #19- Liberty Temple. The same female postal person as in Clip #18 deposits multiple ballots.
  • Clip #20- Liberty Temple. The same female postal worker as in Clip #18 arrives in a private vehicle and deposits at least 10 ballots.
  • Clip #21- Male postal worker deposits about 10 ballots.
  • Clip #22 -Liberty Temple. Same male postal worker as seen in Clip#21 deposits multiple ballots.
This is what they deny even after they see it. That is all they have, denial. Fuck that. Call them out ask them what they saw.

This one has a big stack (on rumble) near the 1:38 mark can't paste it. Her accomplice is filming?

This one has a big stack (on rumble) near the 1:38 mark can't paste it. Her accomplice is filming?

Traitors.

Yes. I read AZ somewhere and didn't look further than that but my bad. But after looking at photos of drop boxes in George, I think your observation isn't at all unreasonable.

Given that the video is obviously edited--at least obvious to me--I don't know whether that was real or staged. The positioning of the people around the drop box and that they paid absolutely no attention or even looked at the woman feeding the 'ballots' into the box also makes me a bit suspicious that the thing was staged.

If it was, it does not convince me such scenes never happened anywhere. It just does not convince me that this particular video was not staged. And if it was, shame on the person making it.
Agree, the whole thing is very weird, even the driver dropping off, driving the wrong way to drop it off....

And I agree that there could be individual people trying to cheat....they've caught some of them individually....in a variety of states.

HOWEVER, It is extremely unlikely that tens of thousands of individuals did this kind of cheating on both sides of the aisle, or even had the means to get a hold of another person's official ballot, other than a family member's who is living with them.. Not anywhere near enough to change the results of a national election....imo.

It was weird how openly the lady went back to sign all of these alleged "mail in ballots"....almost as you said, like it was a scripted scene.....

But IF, A BIG IF it all was real, they need to figure out who she is, and charge her with voter fraud....

And figure out, how she got another registered voter's official ballot mailed to them!

PENN did not get shortchanged.

She appears to be wearing an official's badge. Election officials are sent to nursing homes and hospitals in some states, to officially pick up their ballots and deposit them in drop boxes.

Tell us, RNC, how are you going to beat this?
The returned ballots in Arizona, along with returned post cards Arizona officials mailed out 90 days before an election, are part of Arizona process to remove registered voters who have moved to a different address. The ballots go back to the election offices and the process to remove them begins.

She appears to be wearing an official's badge. Election officials are sent to nursing homes and hospitals in some states, to officially pick up their ballots and deposit them in drop boxes.

That's what you think that is?

Oooooooooooooo-KAY!

I used to knit and that looks like one of the artsy sweater-vests I knitted.

You are just trying way too hard. Give it up and admit, y'all stole the election.

Agree, the whole thing is very weird, even the driver dropping off, driving the wrong way to drop it off....

And I agree that there could be individual people trying to cheat....they've caught some of them individually....in a variety of states.

HOWEVER, It is extremely unlikely that tens of thousands of individuals did this kind of cheating on both sides of the aisle, or even had the means to get a hold of another person's official ballot, other than a family member's who is living with them.. Not anywhere near enough to change the results of a national election....imo.

It was weird how openly the lady went back to sign all of these alleged "mail in ballots"....almost as you said, like it was a scripted scene.....

But IF, A BIG IF it all was real, they need to figure out who she is, and charge her with voter fraud....

And figure out, how she got another registered voter's official ballot mailed to them!
Yes. I myself witnessed a person stuffing a drop box here with what appeared to be two or three dozen ballots. Ballot harvesting is illegal in our state but apparently it happens.

A worker in a nursing home told me she saw a coworker pick up a large number of ballots mailed to the home presumably for the residents. But she said most of their residents were unlikely to even know an election was coming up, much less ask to participate in it. So who ordered the ballots? And what happened to the ballots her coworker picked up as she is pretty sure they weren't filled out by the residents? She was fairly new in her job there and admitted she was too timid to say anything to the coworker or anybody else.

This person came across to me as entirely honest and credible and not at all political with a burr under her saddle.

So I am 100% confident there was widespread cheating in the 2020 election as well as some unethical voter registration practices that my colleagues witnessed and even intervened in.

Was it enough to effect the outcome of the election? I don't know.

But I do know we don't do ourselves any favors or boost our own reputation for integrity by creating and advertising bogus videos. We can make a good enough case being brutally and/or meticulously honest.

Last edited:
Yes. I myself witnessed a person stuffing a drop box here with what appeared to be two or three dozen ballots. Ballot harvesting is illegal in our state but apparently it happens.

But I know it happens because I saw it happen. A worker in a nursing home told me she saw a coworker pick up a large number of ballots mailed to the home presumably for the residents. But she said most of their residents were unlikely to even know an election was coming up, much less ask to participate in it. So who ordered the ballots? And what happened to the ballots her coworker picked up as she is pretty sure they weren't filled out by the residents? She was fairly new in her job there and admitted she was too timid to say anything to the coworker or anybody else.

This person came across to me as entirely honest and credible and not at all political with a burr under her saddle.

So I am 100% confident there was widespread cheating in the 2020 election as well as some unethical voter registration practices that my colleagues witnessed and even intervened in.

Was it enough to overturn the election? I don't know.

Right?

My husband was in a care facility with dementia in 2020, but I got his ballot at our home address.

Before the covid hoax, I visited him several times a day and got to know the other residents there. There were maybe one or two people in that facility who would have been judged competent to vote.

LOL!!! I could have voted for my husband because I knew exactly how he would have voted if he was competent to do so, but I'm not a democrat so I'm not into stealing elections.

Right?

My husband was in a care facility with dementia in 2020, but I got his ballot at our home address.

Before the covid hoax, I visited him several times a day and got to know the other residents there. There were maybe one or two people in that facility who would have been judged competent to vote.

LOL!!! I could have voted for my husband because I knew exactly how he would have voted if he was competent to do so, but I'm not a democrat so I'm not into stealing elections.

We got two ballots for my husband and one each for myself, our son who has lived in another state for decades now, and our ex daughter in law who lived with us for a short time decades ago. So the two of us could easily have cast six ballots and probably all six would have never been questioned.

But as you say, we aren't 'them' so. . . .

We put all of them in the trash--shredded--and voted in person. Our governor tried hard not to even have in person voting in 2020 but couldn't get past the Constitutional law.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back