Georgia - 2020 WOW! This "mule" forgot to sign all of the fake ballots, after she arrived at the drop box, so she goes back to her car to forge names

We all know what they did in Georgia in 2020. The truth will come out.

Drop boxes are a dumb and corrupting idea.

FAKE!

Look at the box, it is NOT a county drop off box for the 2020 election..... It would be plastered with posters on It stating It is an official drop off box.

It is NOT MARKED as an election drop box....so the questionnaire or whatever being dropped off are not Election ballots....?

1699268615701.png

FAKE!

Look at the box, it is NOT a county drop off box for the 2020 election..... It would be plastered with posters on It stating It is an official drop off box.

It is NOT MARKED as an election drop box....so the questionnaire or whatever being dropped off are not Election ballots....?

View attachment 853985
Cheating occurred. Remember when the worse happens in this nation this is the level, we will be at. Massive cheating from zealots who believe the all-powerful government will make everything right. We are already a high tax nation. One in decline. Even without violence from the other side you do not like, lethargy and a malaise will finish us off over time. It has happened before and it will happen again in history, and it is slowly happening here. In Prog areas to many people concentrate on Trump's tweets and mouth while not looking at what he was trying to do. The world is destabilizing with Joe and people are to blind to see it as the propagandists have reeducated people. Even older ones who had proper education in life that were not radicals in the 1960's.

FAKE!

View attachment 853985
It sure is nice to hear both sides of the story.

If nothing comes from this, you're most likely correct.

Cheating occurred. Remember when the worse happens in this nation this is the level, we will be at. Massive cheating from zealots who believe the all-powerful government will make everything right. We are already a high tax nation. One in decline. Even without violence from the other side you do not like, lethargy and a malaise will finish us off over time. It has happened before and it will happen again in history, and it is slowly happening here. In Prog areas to many people concentrate on Trump's tweets and mouth while not looking at what he was trying to do. The world is destabilizing with Joe and people are to blind to see it as the propagandists have reeducated people. Even older ones who had proper education in life that were not radicals in the 1960's.
Cheating in mass did NOT occur, otherwise you could show it occurring with actual evidence instead of Made UP crap LIKE THIS video with voice over.

As long as people like you keep repeating over and over and over at nauseam this BIG LIE, and believe this manufactured and created out of whole cloth BIG LIE,

America will never be great, and none of our problems you bring up, will be solved.

You HAVE TO begin with truth....

Last edited:
1699270254730.png

Here is the best freeze frame from the video I could get.

Now Google "Georgia Drop Box 2020".

The box in the video doesn't appear to be an election drop box as the placard on the side doesn't seem to go with the confirmed examples, and notice there are not "Notices" on each side stating it's an electron drop box, video surveillance, usage, etc. That appeared to be common. Below are 3 samples of known drop boxes from Georgia (Fulton, Cobb, and Athens Counties).

The building I work in has city revenue, taxation, and a restricted DMV on the first floor and they use these types of drop boxes for people to make payments for those with disabilities or if people don't want to wait in line inside.

Without further supporting evidence this isn't quite the slam dunk that some think it is.

WW

1699270686751.png

1699270843998.png

1699270895276.png

It sure is nice to hear both sides of the story.

If nothing comes from this, you're most likely correct.
Anyone who has ever used an election absentee ballot drop box, KNOWS it is plastered with posters on it, on all sides, making certain voters can not miss it or mistake it!

I don't know what this voting or questionnaire drop box was for but it sure doesn't seem to me it is one of the 10 they officially had in Fulton county or any county or any state that I have ever seen.... or in any photos I've seen of official election drop boxes.

the minute the video started below, alarms went off in my head because of the plain back.

I am trying to find pictures of the 10 Fulton county boxes in position to double check....

And what the heck are those blocks on either side of it?

Anyone who has ever used an election absentee ballot drop box, KNOWS it is plastered with posters on it, on all sides, making certain voters can not miss it or mistake it!

I don't know what this voting or questionnaire drop box was for but it sure doesn't seem to me it is one of the 10 they officially had in Fulton county or any county or any state that I have ever seen.... or in any photos I've seen of official election drop boxes.

the minute the video started below, alarms went off in my head because of the plain back.

I am trying to find pictures of the 10 Fulton county boxes in position to double check....

Your fear is palpable.

More, please.

View attachment 853994

Here is the best freeze frame from the video I could get.

Now Google "Georgia Drop Box 2020".

The box in the video doesn't appear to be an election drop box as the placard on the side doesn't seem to go with the confirmed examples, and notice there are not "Notices" on each side stating it's an electron drop box, video surveillance, usage, etc. That appeared to be common. Below are 3 samples of known drop boxes from Georgia (Fulton, Cobb, and Athens Counties).

The building I work in has city revenue, taxation, and a restricted DMV on the first floor and they use these types of drop boxes for people to make payments for those with disabilities or if people don't want to wait in line inside.

Without further supporting evidence this isn't quite the slam dunk that some think it is.

WW

View attachment 853996

View attachment 853998

View attachment 853999

Cry harder. Squeal louder.

What IS the box in the video?

Keep being entertaining.

Whatever the box really is, it's intended for drive up deposits, which appears to be drive up bill paying or bank deposits.

The blocks are to prevent pedestrians interfering with the drive up transaction such as criminal snatch-n-runs.

(DISCLAIMER: Although due to fact that it's on the passenger side for normal traffic flow, it's not the brightest placement I've seen.)

WW

We all know what they did in Georgia in 2020. The truth will come out.

Drop boxes are a dumb and corrupting idea.

2000 mules for Sister Trump..again? :auiqs.jpg:

Good Luck. I have to give you assholes credit.
You've managed to keep lie alive long enough to make it an issue going into next year.

Bravo!

Whatever the box really is, it's intended for drive up deposits, which appears to be drive up bill paying or bank deposits.

The blocks are to prevent pedestrians interfering with the drive up transaction such as criminal snatch-n-runs.

(DISCLAIMER: Although due to fact that it's on the passenger side for normal traffic flow, it's not the brightest placement I've seen.)

WW

Why did the woman go back to her car to sign her "bills" or "bank deposits" over and over?

And why did all of those "bills" or "banks deposits" look identical and why would she sign them on the outside of the envelope? Do you sign your bills and bank deposits on the outside of the envelope? I don't.

Last edited:

If you don't know that those blocks were barriers and why they were there, you probably shouldn't be trying to have a conversation with adults.

I think it's time to make that happen.

Forum List

Back