Georgia - 2020 WOW! This "mule" forgot to sign all of the fake ballots, after she arrived at the drop box, so she goes back to her car to forge names

Who knows what she is doing? It could be a union vote for something?

What we all know by the video, is it is NOT an officially marked election ballot box in Georgia.....

And Georgia signature checked, and was audited for signature checks requested by Trump team to ensure Georgia was doing such properly.

You should change your name to Kitchen Aid. Like one of those big boat-anchor mixers everyone has to have but never uses. Always on the high RPM spin. Nonsense pouring out.

Put your money where your mouth is, and prove it!

it is NOT MARKED as an official election office ballot box. PERIOD! :cuckoo:

Probably a new record set here for Libstain lunacy. This one breaks the bank.

No I am not going back to post #1 to look again. If not a drop box I wonder what the loon thinks it could be? A GoodWill clothing drop box and they painted another label on it and will wash it off after the recording is done. But not much will fit the little slot?

If the MODS had any decency, you would get a month off the boards for everyones health//

Last edited:

Read the thread title and then prove that all of those documents being signed are not ballots.

Until you can do that, you're working on your very flawed reputation on this board. I wouldn't push it too hard if I were you.

By your logic a picture of a CAR filling up at a GAS station (is not marked GAS CAR) so it could be Electric? Go eat some fish. Smarten up a bit. Come back when you have something of value to add. Don't you ever get tired or embarrassed being the Board Buffoon? EH, Kitchen Aid?

Forum List

Back