George Zimmerman Free

Zimmermann has demonstrated bad judgement from day one. Eventually, the kind of things he does constantly will put him in prison or in a grave. And the whole time you fools will be cheering him on, demonstrating your own flawed judgement.

You're assuming the accusations made against him are true.

Do you have any proof of that?

I paused for a moment on HLN--Nancy Grace was of course in full meltdown.

Sad commentary on our times.

im sure she is fit to be tied

--LOL

Zimmermann has demonstrated bad judgement from day one. Eventually, the kind of things he does constantly will put him in prison or in a grave. And the whole time you fools will be cheering him on, demonstrating your own flawed judgement.

That's what is great about GZ. he keeps showing you lefties to be the idiots that you are. He has bad taste in women no doubt but so far that is all.

Dumbass.

No, he doesn't have 'bad taste in women.' The type of woman he ends up with is the type of woman who ends up with a man like that. It is symbiotic. They feed upon each other, the abuser and abused. It will happen over and over again. He is not a victim; he is a participant in the domestic abuse scenario. Those who demonstrate their lack of intelligence and ignorance are those who support and defend him despite the obviousness of the situation, how obvious are his violent tendencies and his dysfunction in relationships

Except that there is exactly zero evidence of any abuse.

You lose. Thanks for playing.

George Zimmerman continues to make the lefties piss in their panties. He exposes them as being the ignorant and hatefull racists that we all knew they were.

For that alone, I would like to buy him a beer and shake his hand.

Samantha lied from the beginning. She lied because she thought she would make money. Now that there's not going to be a payday, there's no reason to continue lying.

Funny, when this story first broke, the libs were using it as proof that GZ is a violent man, implying that also makes him guilty of murdering Martin.

Wonder what poor rdean has to say about this? Oh, let me guess, GZ is bullying/threatening her to make her drop the charges!

How much mileage can a story have? A lot ---apparently.

~~~
There was a rally for Kendrick Johnson in Atlanta this week. The African American high school student--Valdosta area--that was found dead rolled up in a gym mat.

http://atlanta.cbslocal.com/2013/12/11/rally-held-for-kendrick-johnson-at-capitol-building/

I can certainly understand why the parents want answers--not certain why Nancy Grace has not chosen to feature this story.

--The security tapes that might have been able to provide needed fyi are 'damaged'--not clear how or why

--the body was buried w/o internal organs and finger nails--back and forth on how that might have happened. his clothes are missing.

--I think the parents requested an additional autopsy and the cause of death was then determined to be a blow to the head ? not certain

2013 --such a year.

Last edited:
When will Zim be accused of an altercation with someone who is not a female or a minor???

LOL
I keep hearing about some altercation with a male cop. Does that count?

Are you remotely interested in the facts? (Apparently not but anyway). The "cop" was 'undercover' at a bar watching for underage drinkers. The 'undercover cop' started to hassle George's friend physically. George saw what was happening and went over and told the 'undercover cop' to lay off. The 'undercover cop shoved George and told him to mind his own effing business. The 'undercover cop had not at this point identified himself as a 'undercover cop'. When the 'undercover cop' shoved George George shoved the 'undercover cop' back. George did not hit/punch/strike the 'undercover cop. And that's why the charges were dropped.
Didn't know that much detail. Anyway, it was in response to the black-crack guy saying that George only confronted kids and women, so my point still stands.

Forum List

Back