George Zimmerman Emerged From Hiding for Truck Crash Rescue

What part of "Accident was real. The rest was staged!" don't you understand, Dumbo?

What part of, "You are a troll. You will now be negged." don't you understand, dumbass?

There you go again using negs as a weapon. Neg ME bitch.

Here's your neg, BITCH!!

negzona_zps1bc9ec47.jpg

'
“SAVED” from a car in flames – or was it STAGED?

Officer Patrick Rehder phone records show he tipped off George Zimmerman

+ source says Zimmerman “has a police scanner to listen in to any nasty accidents near him in need of a super hero”....

Accident was real. The rest was staged!
So -- did Zimmerman or his handlers cynically exploit the Gerstle family to pull Georgie's bacon out of the fire?

Well why don't you go to the authorities and get those children taken away from them. Anyone who would deliberately endanger another person's life like this is criminal, and they are not responsible enough to have custody of their children.

'

+ source says Zimmerman “has a police scanner to listen in to any nasty accidents near him in need of a super hero”....

So -- did Zimmerman or his handlers cynically exploit the Gerstle family to pull Georgie's bacon out of the fire?

Sheesh, you trusting fool! Zimmerman does not exist! Trayvon Martin does not exist either. It is all a huge conspiracy to divert attention from the attempts by the overlords to supress the masses.

With a story line about an innocent 17 year black kid and a Hispanic carrying a gun sure to stir the racial hatreds of Americans plus confuse and cause division amongst the general population by the discreet disclosing of evidence in the case over a long period of time some damning and some exculpatory sure to increase both division and hatred....

Obviously this is nothing more than a giant fiction that neve occured whatsoever... and is yet further proof of the plot by:

SHAPE SHIFTING REPTILIAN ALIENS FROM THE CONSTELLATION DRACO!!!

You want proof?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqtzEtf33lA]Obama Reptilian Alien Shapeshifter Proof - YouTube[/ame]

We are DOOMED!

@Legaleagle_45

If it's on Youtube, it, of necessity, MUST be true.

New guy here. I live in Orlando and listen to a talk show there and someone just posted this on there facebook page. I cant post link but its called the philips phile fan page

the cop set up a justice league of Sanford facebook page? is he nuts?

New guy here. I live in Orlando and listen to a talk show there and someone just posted this on there facebook page. I cant post link but its called the philips phile fan page

You need to speak clearer English on that.

What cop.

What justice league.

Link. Something to go on.....

Mindmelding only works after you've been here a while.

What cop.

What justice league.

It's the Justice League of Suburbia.

image2-Custom.jpg

What cop.

What justice league.

like I said I cant post links yet.

try facebook.com/ThePhilipsPhile

What cop.

What justice league.

like I said I cant post links yet.

try facebook.com/ThePhilipsPhile

Yeah I figured that out.

I don't see anything on that wall about justice league.

431230_589244177794781_634959977_n.png

Interesting that so many are now saying it was a fake rescue. Apparently, several others had already stopped and had already gotten the people out of the car.

Whatever. Chicken shit GZ has slithered back under his rock to hide. He's got himself a life sentence and the worthless waste of skin brought it on himself.

Meanwhile, Trayvon's parents are the real heroes in this horrendous travesty.

431230_589244177794781_634959977_n.png

Interesting that so many are now saying it was a fake rescue. Apparently, several others had already stopped and had already gotten the people out of the car.

Whatever. Chicken shit GZ has slithered back under his rock to hide. He's got himself a life sentence and the worthless waste of skin brought it on himself.

Meanwhile, Trayvon's parents are the real heroes in this horrendous travesty.

Of course they don't want to be associated with Zimmerman. They don't want to be targeted for lynching by the racist savages led by Sharpton, Jackson, and Obama.

'
Considering the intransigent irrationality of so many people who are so certain that they know what happened in this incident -- despite the fact that they cannot know that -- I have been inspired to start a thread in the Law Forum :

The Credibility of George Zimmerman

Feel free to comment there -- if you dare.

Well why don't you go to the authorities and get those children taken away from them. Anyone who would deliberately endanger another person's life like this is criminal, and they are not responsible enough to have custody of their children.
Sigh. Another person whose mental acuity does not extend to understanding plain English.

Again: What part of Accident was real. The rest was staged! do you not understand?

It seems that Zimmerman was not "passing" the accident, as he claimed, but was informed of it and rushed there in a childish attempt, so typical of him, to appear a hero. He cynically exploited the family and exposed it to danger from the publicity -- but that is nothing new for him either, is it?

'
Considering the intransigent irrationality of so many people who are so certain that they know what happened in this incident -- despite the fact that they cannot know that -- I have been inspired to start a thread in the Law Forum :

The Credibility of George Zimmerman

Feel free to comment there -- if you dare.

Numan, the only people who "claim" to know what happened are the numbnutz that don't want to believe the jury.

The rest of us "know" that the Justice system worked! That is all that matters.

Is it numans nap time yet? He seems a bit crabby.

Sigh. Another person whose mental acuity does not extend to understanding plain English.

Again: What part of Accident was real. The rest was staged! do you not understand?

It seems that Zimmerman was not "passing" the accident, as he claimed, but was informed of it and rushed there in a childish attempt, so typical of him, to appear a hero. He cynically exploited the family and exposed it to danger from the publicity -- but that is nothing new for him either, is it?

You are accusing two parents of wantonly endangering their children. What part of that don't you get.

hahahaha

haha

too funny

does just seeing the words

George Zimmerman drive you bat shit crazy

--LOL

Forum List

Back