George Will Opines On Trump and the Nations Downhill Spiral

George Will really lets the President have it
I didn't know Will was still alive. Does that bitter ass think this will buy him readership?
Obvious he is alive you moron. Did you ask that all buy yourself?
You wanna buy someone now, turdbrain? I bet Will will comes speak at your high school for about $150.

Only a weeks income for you.
You need to get out of your wheelchair and exercise. Your brain needs some air due to sitting on it.

Have your fun and laughs now while you still can.

View attachment 363904
Did you sell your electric chair to someone and they wrote you a bad check for $2200?

View attachment 363906
Is it true Mr. Angry Tooby? Did you get taken for a ride without it?

Keep posting links from the Washington Post, a CFR globalist friendly dis-information site. It simply exposes you for the shill that you are with zero credibility.
I notice how not one of you dispute what Will said. Not one fucking word. Instead I get your shit talk. Funny how that works. Losers for life.
George Will is a bought and paid for globalist that spews propaganda thus his opinion is worthless to me. One has to consider the source lest one wastes time debating the talking points of a shill that has been bought and paid for. I would LOVE to have the opportunity to debate George Wills because I would have him stuttering and stammering within mere minutes.
Blah blah blah. Nothing but crap outa you. Typical.

I didn't know Will was still alive. Does that bitter ass think this will buy him readership?
You wanna buy someone now, turdbrain? I bet Will will comes speak at your high school for about $150.

You need to get out of your wheelchair and exercise. Your brain needs some air due to sitting on it.

View attachment 363904
Did you sell your electric chair to someone and they wrote you a bad check for $2200?

View attachment 363906

Keep posting links from the Washington Post, a CFR globalist friendly dis-information site. It simply exposes you for the shill that you are with zero credibility.
I notice how not one of you dispute what Will said. Not one fucking word. Instead I get your shit talk. Funny how that works. Losers for life.
George Will is a bought and paid for globalist that spews propaganda thus his opinion is worthless to me. One has to consider the source lest one wastes time debating the talking points of a shill that has been bought and paid for. I would LOVE to have the opportunity to debate George Wills because I would have him stuttering and stammering within mere minutes.
Blah blah blah. Nothing but crap outa you. Typical.
Not even an attempt to debate me or refute what I am posting......typical. Sucks for you to get your ass kicked every single time our paths cross.

(snicker)

Mail in votes is going to be a disaster that TRump will hang his hat on as to why he lost. Will he accept defeat. No They will have to carry him out. The picture of that would be a great avatar.

Mail in votes is going to be a disaster that TRump will hang his hat on as to why he lost. Will he accept defeat. No They will have to carry him out. The picture of that would be a great avatar.
Vote early and often! The dead do indeed speak but we hear them with our noses and guess what??? They vote "demcrat"!!!!

View attachment 363904

View attachment 363906

George Will has lost his damn mind, maybe you libtards infected him with TDS.

View attachment 363904

View attachment 363906

You have the opportunity to refute anything he said in his opinion piece. Go for it or STFU.

View attachment 363904

View attachment 363906

George Will has lost his damn mind, maybe you libtards infected him with TDS.
Maybe he's right.

You have the opportunity to refute anything he said in his opinion piece. Go for it or STFU.

It's rather hard to dispute George these days. I haven't read anything he's said in years. I used to think the world of him, then in 2015 when Trump ran and the Olde Guard Republicans were in danger of obsolescence, George went off the shelf into the deep end, into bitter rantings and intellectual snobbery.

Then I finally understood what offended and frustrated George so much about Donald:

Donald has this poor command of the English language yet is leader of the world. George is a master wordsmith to the highest level yet is still just an obscure writer that now, fewer people than ever care to read.

And whatever George said here, the fact that a leftist asshole like you now wants others to prove him wrong goes to demonstrate why George has lost his audience.

Vote early and often! The dead do indeed speak but we hear them with our noses and guess what??? They vote "demcrat"!!!!

That is why the living people have a job to do.

"The nation’s floundering government is now administered by a gangster regime. It is helpful to have this made obvious as voters contemplate renewing the regime’s lease on the executive branch. Roger Stone adopted the argot of B-grade mobster movies when he said he would not “roll on” Donald Trump. By commuting Stone’s sentence, Stone’s beneficiary played his part in this down-market drama, showing gratitude for Stone’s version of omertà (the Mafia code of silence), which involved lots of speaking but much lying. Because the pandemic prevents both presidential candidates from bouncing around the continent like popcorn in a skillet, the electorate can concentrate on other things, including Trump’s selection of friends such as Stone and Paul Manafort, dregs from the bottom of the Republican barrel."

George Will really lets the President have it in the WAPO opinion he penned.
The "lots of speaking but much lying" is what many see and some that refuse to see.

"This year, the pandemic will be an accelerant of preexisting trends: There will be a surge of early and mail voting. So, an unambiguous decision by midnight Eastern time Nov. 3 will require (in addition to state requirements that mailed ballots be postmarked, say, no later than Oct. 31) a popular-vote tsunami so large against the president that there will be a continentwide guffaw when he makes charges, as surely he will, akin to those he made in 2016. Then, he said he lost the popular vote by 2.9 million because “millions” of undocumented immigrants voted against him. Making a preemptive strike against civic confidence, Trump has announced that the 2020 election will be the “most corrupt” in U.S. history."

Trump and team's admonishment of mail in voting is nothing more than voter suppression.
Lets see where that goes despite the pandemic environment.

Will better stick to baseball as he is not an expert on anything else, anymore.

Strike three!!....you're out!!!

George Shill is what he is and I don't feel the need to knock this neocon globalist on his ass unless I get an audience with him. Posting the glaring weaknesses in his delusions of grandeur disguised as thoughtful political commentary is a waste of time. You are simply a commie pussy that hides behind the thoughts of others that share your bizarre beliefs about collectivism because you lack the ability to put down your thoughts in a manner that might "connect".

"The nation’s floundering government is now administered by a gangster regime. It is helpful to have this made obvious as voters contemplate renewing the regime’s lease on the executive branch. Roger Stone adopted the argot of B-grade mobster movies when he said he would not “roll on” Donald Trump. By commuting Stone’s sentence, Stone’s beneficiary played his part in this down-market drama, showing gratitude for Stone’s version of omertà (the Mafia code of silence), which involved lots of speaking but much lying. Because the pandemic prevents both presidential candidates from bouncing around the continent like popcorn in a skillet, the electorate can concentrate on other things, including Trump’s selection of friends such as Stone and Paul Manafort, dregs from the bottom of the Republican barrel."

George Will really lets the President have it in the WAPO opinion he penned.
The "lots of speaking but much lying" is what many see and some that refuse to see.

"This year, the pandemic will be an accelerant of preexisting trends: There will be a surge of early and mail voting. So, an unambiguous decision by midnight Eastern time Nov. 3 will require (in addition to state requirements that mailed ballots be postmarked, say, no later than Oct. 31) a popular-vote tsunami so large against the president that there will be a continentwide guffaw when he makes charges, as surely he will, akin to those he made in 2016. Then, he said he lost the popular vote by 2.9 million because “millions” of undocumented immigrants voted against him. Making a preemptive strike against civic confidence, Trump has announced that the 2020 election will be the “most corrupt” in U.S. history."

Trump and team's admonishment of mail in voting is nothing more than voter suppression.
Lets see where that goes despite the pandemic environment.
Never Trumper says Orange Man Bad!

Wow!

BOMBSHELL

Forum List

Back