George Washington Statue TOPPLED, BURNED

HEY LIBS MIGHT WANT TO GET RID OF THOSE PESKY RACIST DOLLAR BILLS TOO.

Attachments

• US_one_dollar_bill,_obverse,_series_2009.jpg
    US_one_dollar_bill,_obverse,_series_2009.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 70
I've listened to Anthony Brian Logan's YouTube posts before. He's a good guy with common sense.
However, he doesn't understand that this has far less to do with the country's slavery history than with the Marxist/Leninist goal of "divide and conquer." Destroy a nation's past and present and rebuild it in the Communist platform. One of its motto's: "Ideology over blood." The Communist ideology is more important than the lives of your relatives and loved ones, if they don't agree with you.
I don't see this administration getting bold and going after this ideology and thus it will probably fall on the shoulders of the people to rise up and fight, or just sit in front of their televisions and watch it die.

I've listened to Anthony Brian Logan's YouTube posts before. He's a good guy with common sense.
However, he doesn't understand that this has far less to do with the country's slavery history than with the Marxist/Leninist goal of "divide and conquer." Destroy a nation's past and present and rebuild it in the Communist platform. One of its motto's: "Ideology over blood." The Communist ideology is more important than the lives of your relatives and loved ones, if they don't agree with you.
I don't see this administration getting bold and going after this ideology and thus it will probably fall on the shoulders of the people to rise up and fight, or just sit in front of their televisions and watch it die.
White supremacy is the marxist ideology we're trying to get rid of.

LoL!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
White supremacy is the marxist ideology we're trying to get rid of.
What a load of crap!

Forum List

Back