George W. Bush Cheers Protests as Sign of Strength

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
I thought GWB was one of our best presidents, but now he's gone off the deep end. I hope I don't lose it like that when I get older.

---Former President George W. Bush cheered the nationwide protests Tuesday, suggesting they are a show of “strength.”...In his written statement, Bush wrote, “It remains a shocking failure that many African Americans, especially young African American men, are harassed and threatened in their own country.”---

I thought GWB was one of our best presidents, but now he's gone off the deep end. I hope I don't lose it like that when I get older.

---Former President George W. Bush cheered the nationwide protests Tuesday, suggesting they are a show of “strength.”...In his written statement, Bush wrote, “It remains a shocking failure that many African Americans, especially young African American men, are harassed and threatened in their own country.”---

He was always a lowlife POS, just like his entire lowlife POS family.

After what Bush did to this country it's hard to give him credit for anything.

GW caused massive Black unemployment by inviting trespassers and off-shoring factories.
Yes, neo-Cons still worship GW.
Among conservatives Bush is only barely less reviled than obama

Trump has amplified everything the conservatives claim to not like Bush over. Still in the wars, debt skyrocketing, lip service about illegals. But Trump is willing to call people names so I guess some see that as progress.

GW caused massive Black unemployment by inviting trespassers and off-shoring factories.

Trump has amplified everything the conservatives claim to not like Bush over. Still in the wars, debt skyrocketing, lip service about illegals. But Trump is willing to call people names so I guess some see that as progress.
Trump is doing more than paying lip service to illegal aliens

But he has gotten massive pushback and obstruction from both leftwing democrats AND rino republicans, so progress has been slow

Trump is doing more than paying lip service to illegal aliens

But he has gotten massive pushback and obstruction from both leftwing democrats rino republicans so progress has been slow

No he isn't. He is pulling the wool over your eyes, just like his is doing with the Bible photo OP. Where is mandatory e-verify? Where are the raids on the business hiring illegals? Remember his promise to immediately round up a million illegals? That lasted a few hours of media time.

You are being played.

I thought GWB was one of our best presidents,
One of our best war criminals.
Times Square 2004
1591207965180.png

After what Bush did to this country it's hard to give him credit for anything.

Yep, but if he supports Biden he will become your hero...go figure.

I'm not voting for Biden.

Not you personally, you liberals....dumbass.

Sorry, that makes no sense.

Which part are you having difficulty with?

You said he would be my hero. I said I was not voting for Biden, then you said you didn't actually mean me. If you can't say what you mean, then don't say anything.

Liberals are also willing to describe using ad hominems as engaging in discussion...or haven’t you noticed?

Liberals are also willing to describe using ad hominems as engaging in discussion...or haven’t you noticed?

Many Democrats are as willing to be as hypocritical. They did the same thing for Obama as is now being done for Trump.

bad move GWB. Bad move.

Forum List

Back