George Takei Caught with his pants down

I was talking to a guy my age and the art studio.

While we were working, he told me a story about when he once grabbed a girl and kissed her and she started screaming bloody rape. He said all she had to do was say no.

So I suggested he shouldn't have grabbed her.

Then he said, but how would I know if she wanted me to kiss her?

So I asked, how would you feel if some guy grabbed and kissed you?

So he said, but I'm not gay.

At that point, I realized that to him, there was nothing to say.

Many right wingers just don't get it.

How come you turn this to right wingers when the VERY CORE of liberalism is being exposed for who they are on a daily basis? You know, leading Democrats and Hollywood. You need a gut check, because your projection just makes you look putrid and dishonest.

While we were working, he told me a story about when he once grabbed a girl and kissed her and she started screaming bloody rape. He said all she had to do was say no.

How come you turn this to right wingers when the VERY CORE of liberalism is being exposed for who they are on a daily basis? You know, leading Democrats and Hollywood. You need a gut check, because your projection just makes you look putrid and dishonest.

Lemme get this straight ------------

-- you just conflated "Liberalism", "Democrats" and "Hollywood" into the same ball of wax, and then you want to talk "dishonest"?

:banghead:

-- you just conflated "Liberalism", "Democrats" and "Hollywood" into the same ball of wax, and then you want to talk "dishonest"?

Perhaps you should pay more attention to history and current events

Perhaps you should pay more attention to what you post.

Perhaps you should pay more attention to what you post.

I see, you snap your fingers and call things as you want them to be. Which part of the following is not the backbone of today's liberalism?

Leading Democrats: Hillary surrounds herself with sex predators.
Hollywood: Sex predators run Hollywood. They and the media tell you how to think in liberal terms.

Last edited:
Someone who waits years to make an accusation about anything of this sort is nothing but a fucking loser, IMO.

If it was a crime, report it to the cops. If it was a failed pass, just deal with it like the rest of us who have experienced failed passes (giving or receiving).

This pandemic is one of the lamest things I've seen in my lifetime.

:rolleyes:

Oh!!!! I'm such a VICTIM!!!!!!! Fuck you, loser.

DOYjzhoX0AA-CFu.jpg

Forum List

Back