George Takei Caught with his pants down

Too bad I never had such an encounter with anyone with any money. Now don't get me wrong, I I wouldn't want to be assaulted or raped by Cosby, Weinstein or anyone, even if meant suing for millions. But for verbal harassment or slight contact like groping over the clothes (not under), I wouldn't mind demanding some kind of restitution or community service as part of a settlement for abuse.

A $32 million settlement with Bill O'Reilly would pay for a lot of charity projects I know that help women and children who suffer worse abuse.

Obviously I was in the wrong profession. I could save the world with the amount of money these people could be sued for with all these stories coming out!

Georgie Boy has been nabbed.......

0_21_takei_george.jpg

Actor George Takei accused of sexual assault by former actor, model
George Takei, best known for his role in “Star Trek,” was accused Friday of sexual assault by a former actor and model, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Scott R. Brunton said the incident occurred in 1981 when he was beginning his career in Hollywood. He said he met Takei, who was 43 or 44 years old then, at a bar and the pair reportedly exchanged numbers and talked on occasion.

When Brunton, then 23 years old, broke up with his boyfriend at the time, he said Takei “was a great ear.”

"He was very good at consoling me and understanding that I was upset and still in love with my boyfriend," Brunton recalled to The Hollywood Reporter. "He was very good about me spilling my heart on my sleeve."

ASHLEY JUDD SPEAKS ABOUT BEING MOLESTED AS A CHILD: ‘I WAS IN SO MUCH PAIN’

Following a night out, the duo reportedly went back to Takei’s apartment for drinks. During the second round, Brunton said he began “feeling very disoriented and dizzy” and thought he “was going to pass out,” he told The Hollywood Reporter.

Brunton claimed he “passed out” in a beanbag chair in Takei’s apartment and when he regained consciousness, he allegedly found himself in a compromising position.

"The next thing I remember I was coming to and he had my pants down around my ankles and he was groping my crotch and trying to get my underwear off and feeling me up at the same time, trying to get his hands down my underwear," Brunton told The Hollywood Reporter. "I came to and said, 'What are you doing?!' I said, 'I don't want to do this.'”

Brunton claimed he left the apartment despite Takei telling him “to relax” and “get comfortable.”

JEREMY PIVEN CLAIMS SEXUAL ASSAULT ALLEGATIONS AGAINST HIM ‘ABSOLUTELY FALSE’

“I managed to get my pants up and compose myself and I was just shocked,” Brunton said. “I walked out and went to my car until I felt well enough to drive home, and that was that."

Thinking no one would believe him, Brunton said he never went to the press with his story because “it’s my word against his,” he told the outlet.

But after Takei responded to allegations against Kevin Spacey, Brunton reportedly changed his mind.

Following actor Anthony Rapp’s sexual assault accusation against Spacey, and his subsequent apology in which he came out as gay, Takei told The Hollywood Reporter on Oct. 30 that the move was a “deflection” from the situation.

"When power is used in a non-consensual situation, it is a wrong," Takei said. "For Anthony Rapp, he has had to live with the memory of this experience of decades ago. For Kevin Spacey, who claims not to remember the incident, he was the older, dominant one who had his way.​

I was talking to a guy my age and the art studio.

While we were working, he told me a story about when he once grabbed a girl and kissed her and she started screaming bloody rape. He said all she had to do was say no.

So I suggested he shouldn't have grabbed her.

Then he said, but how would I know if she wanted me to kiss her?

So I asked, how would you feel if some guy grabbed and kissed you?

So he said, but I'm not gay.

At that point, I realized that to him, there was nothing to say.

Many right wingers just don't get it.

Did the author of this article ever get a speeding ticket?

Georgie Boy has been nabbed.......

0_21_takei_george.jpg

Actor George Takei accused of sexual assault by former actor, model
George Takei, best known for his role in “Star Trek,” was accused Friday of sexual assault by a former actor and model, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

Scott R. Brunton said the incident occurred in 1981 when he was beginning his career in Hollywood. He said he met Takei, who was 43 or 44 years old then, at a bar and the pair reportedly exchanged numbers and talked on occasion.

When Brunton, then 23 years old, broke up with his boyfriend at the time, he said Takei “was a great ear.”

"He was very good at consoling me and understanding that I was upset and still in love with my boyfriend," Brunton recalled to The Hollywood Reporter. "He was very good about me spilling my heart on my sleeve."

ASHLEY JUDD SPEAKS ABOUT BEING MOLESTED AS A CHILD: ‘I WAS IN SO MUCH PAIN’

Following a night out, the duo reportedly went back to Takei’s apartment for drinks. During the second round, Brunton said he began “feeling very disoriented and dizzy” and thought he “was going to pass out,” he told The Hollywood Reporter.

Brunton claimed he “passed out” in a beanbag chair in Takei’s apartment and when he regained consciousness, he allegedly found himself in a compromising position.

"The next thing I remember I was coming to and he had my pants down around my ankles and he was groping my crotch and trying to get my underwear off and feeling me up at the same time, trying to get his hands down my underwear," Brunton told The Hollywood Reporter. "I came to and said, 'What are you doing?!' I said, 'I don't want to do this.'”

Brunton claimed he left the apartment despite Takei telling him “to relax” and “get comfortable.”

JEREMY PIVEN CLAIMS SEXUAL ASSAULT ALLEGATIONS AGAINST HIM ‘ABSOLUTELY FALSE’

“I managed to get my pants up and compose myself and I was just shocked,” Brunton said. “I walked out and went to my car until I felt well enough to drive home, and that was that."

Thinking no one would believe him, Brunton said he never went to the press with his story because “it’s my word against his,” he told the outlet.

But after Takei responded to allegations against Kevin Spacey, Brunton reportedly changed his mind.

Following actor Anthony Rapp’s sexual assault accusation against Spacey, and his subsequent apology in which he came out as gay, Takei told The Hollywood Reporter on Oct. 30 that the move was a “deflection” from the situation.

"When power is used in a non-consensual situation, it is a wrong," Takei said. "For Anthony Rapp, he has had to live with the memory of this experience of decades ago. For Kevin Spacey, who claims not to remember the incident, he was the older, dominant one who had his way.​

George Takei Accused Of Groping ... The Left's Spokespeople Are Going Down One By One

What the fuck does George Takei have to do with "the left"?

Do you actually carry that avatar and yet have no clue who George Takei is?

While we were working, he told me a story about when he once grabbed a girl and kissed her and she started screaming bloody rape. He said all she had to do was say no.

Oh, so right wingers can't tell right from wrong?
Isn't that the reason why you liberals keep voting for criminals and perverts that lie....

....whereas the best way to turn off conservative voters is accuse a Republican that he's done something wrong.

Democrats could care less as long as they win. Bill Clinton is a prime example.

ROY MOORE’S TWO ACCUSERS: LEIGH CORFMAN’S AGE WAS 17 NOT 14 & HAS HISTORY OF MAKING FALSE ALLEGATIONS, DEBORAH GIBSON A DEM VOLUNTEER FOR MOORE’S OPPONENT – HAPPENED 40 YEARS AGO!

Oh, so right wingers can't tell right from wrong?
Isn't that the reason why you liberals keep voting for criminals and perverts that lie....

....whereas the best way to turn off conservative voters is accuse a Republican that he's done something wrong.

Democrats could care less as long as they win. Bill Clinton is a prime example.

ROY MOORE’S TWO ACCUSERS: LEIGH CORFMAN’S AGE WAS 17 NOT 14 & HAS HISTORY OF MAKING FALSE ALLEGATIONS, DEBORAH GIBSON A DEM VOLUNTEER FOR MOORE’S OPPONENT – HAPPENED 40 YEARS AGO!
Of a married man and a 24 year old woman messing around?

What does that have to do with kids?

Many years ago I was standing taking a leak in a fancy restaurant/bar restroom in Maui.
A VERY VERY famous well known sitcom star we ALL know walked up beside me a put a $100 bill on top of the urinal where I was standing.
I took on look at (we'll call him Harvey) and zipped up, took the $100 bill and put it in my pocket, washed my hands and said: "I always get a laugh when I watch your show" and I walked out. 'Harvey' never said a word. LOL!

Sulu is sick. I stumbled across a video oh him jacking a guy off on Howard Stern. Wasn't sure what it was until they showed it. Disgusting pervert! had to turn it off. He probably watches it 5 times a day.

I think you might have inadvertently added a few extra words, there, man.

Didn't you mean to say "Disgusting pervert, I had to watch it 5 times a day"?

Sulu is sick. I stumbled across a video oh him jacking a guy off on Howard Stern. Wasn't sure what it was until they showed it. Disgusting pervert! had to turn it off. He probably watches it 5 times a day.

I think you might have inadvertently added a few extra words, there, man.

Didn't you mean to say "Disgusting pervert, I had to watch it 5 times a day"?
No, the sick pecker lusting Takei would or did.

Forum List

Back