George Santos to announce reelection campaign Monday

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
This guy is something else. I don't think I can find a better example of textbook narcissism. The Republicans had better primary him or they are losing this seat.

Despite facing multiple calls to resign from both parties over a series of lies about his personal and professional life, the Republican congressman has “called big donors and sat down with supporters and believes he can raise $500,000 to $750,000 in the second quarter of 2023,” said a person close to Santos.

“Many of us Americans are willing to accept all sorts of resurrection, perhaps Representative George Santos will be another,” said entrepreneur Josh Eisen, a top Santos donor — who declined to say whether he would back him again.

Santos is currently facing a House ethics probe stemming in part from his fibs about his background.

There is also a federal investigation into his campaign’s finances.

You never know. Sadly there are many not really concerned about habitual lying and financial crimes. All is good as long as you say the things they want to hear.

a great public servant. i don't care about his personal life. i wish i could vote for him and kiss his feet to thank him for his service to to America and the world

Forum List

Back