George Santos Identified as a Drag Queen in Brazil

I get Democrats giddiness at finally being able to attack a liar instead of having to constantly defend liars.

I don't get why the OP, as a Democrat, sees Santos also being a drag queen as a teenager as something to attack him for.

OP, can you say in your own words, why it is bad to have been a drag queen?
To them it's only bad if it's a republican. They cannot help but show their glaring hypocrisy.

I could care less about drag queens.
BUT Santos openly came out against gays and drag queens, when he is one himself.
That is trash GOP hypocrisy on full display. The GOP is a total joke. The laughing stock of the world.

You don't even seem to understand the issue here...
R.d5e59c6bcca64e744af594af12b6782a

This just keeps getting better and better !

Santos epitomizes the GOP and why I cant stand them.

10000% liars
10000000% hypocrites
The GOP will say anything, do anything, tell any lie possible just to get elected. They are all phonies and frauds and corrupt deep state.

You people had your chance to distance yourself from Santos, just like you had the chance to distance yourself from Trump and you didn't do it. Now you go down married to these monsters.

Santos literally manufactured and fabricated lie after lie, just to play you gullible sheep. And you people got played big time !!!!
AHAHAHAHA !!

View attachment 749347

Wow, your projecting is really getting up there on the psychotic spectrum!!!
Your DEMONICREEP overlords should consider promoting you from bootlicker to asscrack licker!!

Democrat drag queens - 226,548,669 pedophiles and growing daily
Republican drag queens - one sad asshole nobody likes

Republicans are so gullible that they will vote for anybody or anything they are told to vote for.

If FOX news and the GOP told gullible republicans to vote for Hillary Clinton for some reason they would! They always do what they are told.

I recall the Dems saying they would never vote for an old white guy again!

But MSM told you to vote Biden, and, well……….

Ya did.

Nuff said.

10000% liars
10000000% hypocrites
The GOP will say anything, do anything, tell any lie possible just to get elected. They are all phonies and frauds and corrupt deep state.

You people had your chance to distance yourself from Santos, just like you had the chance to distance yourself from Trump and you didn't do it. Now you go down married to these monsters.

Santos literally manufactured and fabricated lie after lie, just to play you gullible sheep. And you people got played big time !!!!
AHAHAHAHA !!

View attachment 749347
WE got played? Please point me to one of your posts that predicted that everything he said was a lie. For Christ sake, its YOUR side who should have caught all this when they did their "opposition research". Why did they hire a complete imbecile to do that research? This is the DNC's fuck up, not ours. :cuckoo:

Santos is by far the biggest joke politician in US history, of course he is a republican.

I find it very fitting that the biggest joke and liar in US politics is another trash republican.

The GOP is a total joke and a total disgrace.
The party of lies
The party of hypocrisy
The party of election denying
The Party of rioting at the Capitol
Bro, could you at least use real insults? You can apply your stupid little list to all of humanity! Stop being an accidental hypocrite. Its embarrassing.

I thought the left supported drag queens...

Hacks...

This is why Republicans are such fools. "Leftists support drag queens" so all drag queens are leftists. And the left can't withhold support for this lying piece of shit Santos simply because he's a drag queen.

Every time I think the right can't be this stupid, some of you prove that they really are.

10000% liars
10000000% hypocrites

AHAHAHAHA !!

View attachment 749347
He does look better as a woman.

yea keep dreaming

Santos is the biggest disgrace in US politics. fitting he is a trash republican.

You live in this fantasy world void of facts and you just make shit up as you see fit.

You can't even man up and admit Trump lost the election and is lying about fraud, therefor you completely lack credibility and nothing you say has any merit at all.
Let's hope that the Repubtards keep him around. Who knows, he could even wind up as Trump's running mate! Bigly!!!

All GOP congressmen and senator candidates should have to go through a background check before they are allowed to run.
The Democrat/Press are trying to drive Santos out of office.
They are using the Santos issue to distract from Biden's scandals.

It seems when Santos was younger, he was a drag queen who went by the name “Kitara Ravache.” Now, he’s a far-right congressman in a party that calls drag queens groomers.

A 2008 photo from Brazil depicts Santos, known at the time as Anthony, in a drag costume under the moniker Kitara Ravache.

The photo comes from Santos’ old friend Eula Rochard, a Brazilian drag queen who spoke with journalist Marisa Kabas. According to their conversation, Rochard met Santos when he was a teenager, and they bonded over both being gay and enjoying drag. After Rochard had seen a news story about Santos, Rochard shared the photo to her social media to prove the old connection.

It is a fact you howler monkeys are fascinated with perversion. So much so you can't stop yapping about it.

10000% liars
10000000% hypocrites

AHAHAHAHA !!

View attachment 749347

lol left wing fag bashing as usual. The hypocrites just cant help themselves. It's like claiming all those faggot pedophiles they adore who infiltrate churches looking for prey are 'Christians n stuff'.

It seems when Santos was younger, he was a drag queen who went by the name “Kitara Ravache.” Now, he’s a far-right congressman in a party that calls drag queens groomers.

A 2008 photo from Brazil depicts Santos, known at the time as Anthony, in a drag costume under the moniker Kitara Ravache.

The photo comes from Santos’ old friend Eula Rochard, a Brazilian drag queen who spoke with journalist Marisa Kabas. According to their conversation, Rochard met Santos when he was a teenager, and they bonded over both being gay and enjoying drag. After Rochard had seen a news story about Santos, Rochard shared the photo to her social media to prove the old connection.

What's the matter with that?

I thought your cult loved drag queens?

Never can tell with you people.

Ironically enough, Santos was a drag queen in Brazil, apparently. He has got identity issues. Lying seems to be a pathological issue like gender.

Where is the undeniable proof you have that santos was a drag queen?

Wow, your projecting is really getting up there on the psychotic spectrum!!!
Your DEMONICREEP overlords should consider promoting you from bootlicker to asscrack licker!!

Democrat drag queens - 226,548,669 pedophiles and growing daily
Republican drag queens - one sad asshole nobody likes
great comeback.
You lose

When the debate is lost slander becomes the tool of the loser
-socrates

10000% liars
10000000% hypocrites

AHAHAHAHA !!

View attachment 749347

The Banker is a homophobe!

Forum List

Back