George Santos criminally charged by DOJ

Non sequiturs. Not "no sequiturs".

Let's recap.

The dipshit Rambunctious falsely claimed I voted for Biden.

I showed I voted for the Libertarian.

So to deflect from his blatant lie, Rambunctious moved his goalpost to "backing losers", at which point it made total sense to ask if he backed Loser Trump.

All caught up now, dumbass?
I love it when all a libtard can do is point to a misspelling or an edit failure. 😎

Did that make any sense, zinc? Your post I mean? :dunno:
Probably not. So I will have to substitute...a wiener dog!
maxresdefault.jpg

Wikipedia is not a source. Those numbers are not correct, there’s even a warning on the page.

Oh, how convenient. Look it up yourself and come back when you can support your BULLSHIT statement. Crickets are comin'

Sorry bout that,

1. So now, let me get this straight, if a politician lies, or slightly fibs, with any kind of falsehood/embellishments, about his/her credentials eduction or otherwise, then that person, is going to be charged, by the DOJ form now on?
2. I'm ok with that.
3. And furthermore if they as a faimily of thieves go to stealing billions from enemy Nations, that family is also charged or indicted by the DOJ.
4. Not just families, *ANY POLITICIAN* married of not.
5. Enjoined in marriage to whomever.
6. Both partners in any marriage gets indicted.
7. If they've broken the *American Trust*, by charging tons of cash behind our backs, and dispersing the loot amongst themselves.
8. Don't you just love the truth???

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Neither Santos nor Trump “slightly fibs”.

The lie of a stolen election lead to an insurrection and attempted to overthrow. The US government is hardly a “slight fib”.

Trumps lies about Nancy Pelosi and her husband led to a deranged follower attacking Paul Pelosi.

Those who Trump attacks have to hire security guards to protect him from his lunatic followers. Multiple mass murderers have cited Trump as an inspiration for their crimes, and quoted him in their manifestoes.

And you continue to promote trumps lies, and to mock, the people he harms.

Progs play dum in the agendas however are just so smart with getting the goods on an opposing politician. The Southern border is a prime example of playing this stupid game. We are going to wake up one morning and find this nation transformed into something that even Progs will detest.

A compassionate nation??? A place where “all people are created equal”? A safe and prosperous nation”?

Tell us exactly what you’re afraid of here.

Neither Santos nor Trump “slightly fibs”.

The lie of a stolen election lead to an insurrection and attempted to overthrow. The US government is hardly a “slight fib”.

Trumps lies about Nancy Pelosi and her husband led to a deranged follower attacking Paul Pelosi.

Those who Trump attacks have to hire security guards to protect him from his lunatic followers. Multiple mass murderers have cited Trump as an inspiration for their crimes, and quoted him in their manifestoes.

And you continue to promote trumps lies, and to mock, the people he harms.
Sorry bout that,

1. These falsehoods you claim are nothing more, *Than Bullshit*.
2. The cops on Jan. 6th waved the people in, *case closed.* the end....!
3. How Santos embellished his credential hasn't broken any laws spelled out in the constitution, his ethics are not great, but just look around in other politicians acts on ethics, look to the voters, they voted him in.
4. Your not to bright are you granny, you weren't granted wisdom at your old age, so sad, too bad.
5. Low IQ I guess,, to begin with.
6. Try to not let you TDS hang out so much will help you.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. These falsehoods you claim are nothing more, *Than Bullshit*.
2. The cops on Jan. 6th waved the people in, *case closed.* the end....!
3. How Santos embellished his credential hasn't broken any laws spelled out in the constitution, his ethics are not great, but just look around in other politicians acts on ethics, look to the voters, they voted him in.
4. Your not to bright are you granny, you weren't granted wisdom at your old age, so sad, too bad.
5. Low IQ I guess,, to begin with.
6. Try to not let you TDS hang out so much will help you.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. In other words, you’re incapable of refuting them so you’re calling them bullshit.

2. No, they didn’t and only an idiot believes that they did. 150 police officers were injured that day, many of them seriously. The hundreds of guilty pleas and convictions also say you’re lying.

3. Lying on your résumé to win election is fraud. Anytime that you misrepresent yourself, in order to achieve financial gain, you’re committing fraud.

Santo says that if he had told the truth, he would never have been elected. That an admission of fraud.

He also lied to the FBI about his campaign finances. And was collecting enhanced unemployment insurance in New York, while working for a 6-figure salary in Florida.

4. I’m smart enough to run circles around you and refute your bullshit and lies.

5. TDS is belief that was a great President who should be back in the White House.

1. In other words, you’re incapable of refuting them so you’re calling them bullshit.

2. No, they didn’t and only an idiot believes that they did. 150 police officers were injured that day, many of them seriously. The hundreds of guilty pleas and convictions also say you’re lying.

3. Lying on your résumé to win election is fraud. Anytime that you misrepresent yourself, in order to achieve financial gain, you’re committing fraud.

Santo says that if he had told the truth, he would never have been elected. That an admission of fraud.

He also lied to the FBI about his campaign finances. And was collecting enhanced unemployment insurance in New York, while working for a 6-figure salary in Florida.

4. I’m smart enough to run circles around you and refute your bullshit and lies.

5. TDS is belief that was a great President who should be back in the White House.
Sorry bout that,

1. The way you see things is from a stupid spectrum, TDS is a Derangement you have caught, and its Trumps your now under his Syndrome.
2. I saw people being waved in ,..I can bring the video if I wanted too.
3. Stop the bullshit!
4. The list is longer than my arm how many politicians lied, embellish their education credentials, on both sides of the isle, you want that too, the libtards are even worse at it, you don't know?, I know, you a dumbass?
5. Run your circles around that moron!,..lol!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Well, it is small potatoes compared to Trump being legally branded as a SEXUAL PREDATOR.

~~~~~~

OK, Dems. Let's apply the George Santos standard to everyone!

22 May 2023 ~~ By David Zukerman

Democrats are trying to expel Republican George Santos from Congress, depriving the GOP of one quarter of its majority in the House of Representatives.
The New York Times, in its May 21 editorial, calls on House Republicans to remove Rep. George Santos because, as the title of the print version of the editorial, he deceived voters. The print version of this New York Times ploy to narrow the gap between House Democrat and Republicans is "G.O.P LEADERS MUST HOLD SANTOS ACCOUNTABLE FOR DECEIVING VOTERS."
But why are so many House Democrats who regularly deceive voters still in office?
On the matter of voter deception, first The New York Times must return its Pulitzer for its reporting of the false Trump Russia collusion story. Until that Pulitzer returned, this award represents serious honor to baseless reportage.
And if George Santos is to be removed from Congress, he must be joined by the removal of all House Democrats who pushed the Trump/Russia collusion fabrication, discredited by The Durham Report, intended to undermine the presidential election of November 8, 2016.
Equal justice under law includes this principle: no one is immune to account for deceiving the public for political gain.

Commentary:
Certainly, Maoist Democrats have always been and for the most part will be above the law, they can do whatever they please and get away with it because they are the elite Democrats..
Remember, Santos did nothing that Harry Reid, Ted Kennedy or Adam Schiff wouldn't have done...
Does anyone think they would be after Trump if he had a D next to his name?
They would build a statue for him in Columbus Square.
If there was Equal Justice in Washington D.C., you could remove every Democrat who falsely swears to uphold the Constitution, including a small number of Republicans RINOs too.
I wonder, can we prosecute the Congresswoman who committed immigration fraud and incest by marrying her brother.

Justice Department prosecutors have charged Rep. George Santos with federal offenses, three sources familiar with the matter tell NBC News, the most significant escalation in a growing pile of investigations that have plagued the first-term lawmaker since before he even took office.

One source said that Santos could surrender at the federal courthouse in the Eastern District of New York in the morning, and is expected to make a court appearance on Wednesday afternoon. A congressional source said that Santos learned about the charges on Tuesday. His lawyer has not returned requests for comment.

The New York Republican, who faced legal and political pressure to resign from Congress after he admitted to lying about parts of his background, is the subject of multiple investigations into his finances and other issues.

BREAKING: Rep. George Santos charged by the Justice Department, sources say

It's about time! What do you think?
TRUMP santos dark plus Romney.jpg

The biggest criminals in this equation are the DOJ. Who prosecutes them?

The biggest criminals are the DOJ.....according to who?

Because we're not prosecuting anyone based on your imagination

Forum List

Back