One good thing might come from this

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
Looks like now that McCarthy doesn't need Kitara's vote anymore she's gonna get the boot.

https://www.cbsnews.com/politics?ftag=CNM-16-10abg0d

New York Republicans to push ahead with resolution to expel George Santos from House

Some New York Republicans say they're going to push ahead with a formal resolution to expel embattled Rep. George Santos, Republican of New York, now that the House is open after its three-week speaker stalemate.

Santos' New York House colleagues announced a measure last week to boot him from Congress, after federal prosecutors added new charges and allegations to a federal indictment that accuses Santos of committing fraud and conspiracy.

The New York Republicans said they expect to move ahead with the measure as early as this week.

Good riddance to bad trash.

The world is in chaos. Americans are being held hostage by the Hamas monsters and the American left is focused on the Speaker election. Go figure.

Your buddy George's drag name, moron. watch the news once in a while would ya.

WHO is the thread about fuktard?
That's a good question, and he's saying my buddy George, but I doubt it's about George Rodriguez.

Yes, his parents named him George after George Washington and not Jorge because

they wanted him to be American. True story! :D

That's a good question, and he's saying my buddy George, but I doubt it's about George Rodriguez.

Yes, his parents named him George after George Washington and not Jorge because

they wanted him to be American. True story! :D
Do you guys know the problem with pretending to be stupid?

From my OP in that topic:

WITCH HUNT!
The black leftist Soros-funded DA is persecuting the fabulously sartorial Anthony George Kitara Ravache Devolder Santos, and now he doesn't have My Kevin to protect him any more.

Will the next Speaker of the House order this 23-count indicted victim to resign? Or will these new charges make Santos even more popular and give him a 50 point lead over other Republicans vying for his seat?

From my OP in that topic:

FYI, George Santos is not on our current to-do list. We don't condone his acts either.

Forum List

Back