George H.W. Bush, one of the greatest Presidents of the United States!

a life of PAID 'serbice' eh 'u 2edge' [chuckle] .
Can't wait for dumps turn A few dotards at his funeral and then dumped into a 6 foot hole
You'll have long been a cremated dotard by then. I doubt you'll outlive Trump's first administration let alone the second with all the butt hurt and all.

I am truly sorry, but that's part of life I guess.
And I'm sorry to say I'm in great health probably 80 lbs less than that fat schmuck
Maybe, but you're probably about 5' 6", and oh how the the stress of butt hurt can kill.

Can't wait for dumps turn A few dotards at his funeral and then dumped into a 6 foot hole
You'll have long been a cremated dotard by then. I doubt you'll outlive Trump's first administration let alone the second with all the butt hurt and all.

And I'm sorry to say I'm in great health probably 80 lbs less than that fat schmuck
Maybe, but you're probably about 5' 6", and oh how the the stress of butt hurt can kill.
5'11 about 180 and work out some every day I want to be around when drump departs

5'11 about 180 and work out some every day I want to be around when drump departs
Sure, you're a typical 5' 11" 81-year old NYC Jew.

Ciao Eddy. In Broward County you would have been voting for another 50 years at least but that skank with the unusual hair do is quitting.

Alas, and RIP.

Last edited:

Ciao Eddy. In Broward County you would have been voting for another 50 years at least but that skank with the unusual hair do is quitting.

Alas, and RIP.
I'm in ft lauderdale 5 or 6 months a year and in jan I'll be 82 ...you could send me a card

George H.W. Bush is probably the greatest President the United States ever had! He led a life of service to his country starting with his service in World War II. He was a fighter pilot, got shot down by the Japanese. He survived in the ocean for four hours before being picked up by a U.S. Submarine. He later served in the U.S. House Of Representatives, then as ambassador to the United Nations, then served as chief of the Liaison office in China. He was then appointed director the CIA. He served as Vice President under Ronald Reagan during which the United States rebuilt is economic and military strength which were vital to winning the Cold War against the Soviet Union. He then was elected President... George Bush's popularity vaulted to 91%,
The Road to Perdition Is Patrician

He epitomized the failure of family-biased credentialism. The fact that he got his little boy out of having to fight the Communists proves that he wasn't motivated by patriotism in World War II. He had been a bored richkid looking for a thrill; he was looking for a way to escape his drunken father; his political ambitions forced him to do so because the fathers of the fake "Greatest Generation" would never elect a spoiled brat who used family influence to get a cushy job stateside while their own Unfortunate Sons had to do all the bleeding.

Alas, and RIP.
I'm in ft lauderdale 5 or 6 months a year and in jan I'll be 82 ...you could send me a card
If you last that long, I will.

George H.W. Bush is probably the greatest President the United States ever had! He led a life of service to his country starting with his service in World War II. He was a fighter pilot, got shot down by the Japanese. He survived in the ocean for four hours before being picked up by a U.S. Submarine. He later served in the U.S. House Of Representatives, then as ambassador to the United Nations, then served as chief of the Liaison office in China. He was then appointed director the CIA. He served as Vice President under Ronald Reagan during which the United States rebuilt is economic and military strength which were vital to winning the Cold War against the Soviet Union. He then was elected President... George Bush's popularity vaulted to 91%,

He epitomized the failure of family-biased credentialism. The fact that he got his little boy out of having to fight the Communists proves that he wasn't motivated by patriotism in World War II. He had been a bored richkid looking for a thrill; he was looking for a way to escape his drunken father; his political ambitions forced him to do so because the fathers of the fake "Greatest Generation" would never elect a spoiled brat who used family influence to get a cushy job stateside while their own Unfortunate Sons had to do all the bleeding.
Oh, shut the fuck up!

Alas, and RIP.
If you last that long, I will.
gonna try ,,,give it my best shot

Let me guess, you were a fighter pilot and know what combat is like? You know what its like to be shot down and stranded in the ocean for hours without knowing if your going to live?
------------------------------------------- 'ghwb' got paid very handsomely for his 'serbice' you old 'bush' worshipper 'U2' . My DAD and 3 Uncles were in WW2 and one Uncle is still buried in France and i was but a tike , Generally speaking i have nothing but respect for the Greatest Generation except for any and ALL 'bush' familia 'U2' .

Does not matter who it is, there is always someone like you that who likes to throw unwarrented unwarranted crap at people no matter who they are or what they did for other people. No respect, no objectivity, nothing polite. These people typically have a lot in common with internet trolls and bully's bullies. They only post to trash and tear down people. They appear to have no concept of tact, respect, kindness, or gentleness. being polite, nice. They thrive on ridicule and hate. I suggest having a change of heart and saying something nice instead!
May Every Dynasty Die Nasty

pismoe would rather be a troll than a trollop who services anyone born with money.

Oh, shut the fuck up!
Silver-Colored Spoons Made Out of Plastic

The fucking that I'd like to shut down produces the slime oozing out of the unAmerican aristocracy's trophy wives.

George H.W. Bush is probably the greatest President the United States ever had! He led a life of service to his country starting with his service in World War II. He was a fighter pilot, got shot down by the Japanese. He survived in the ocean for four hours before being picked up by a U.S. Submarine. He later served in the U.S. House Of Representatives, then as ambassador to the United Nations, then served as chief of the Liaison office in China. He was then appointed director the CIA. He served as Vice President under Ronald Reagan during which the United States rebuilt is economic and military strength which were vital to winning the Cold War against the Soviet Union. He then was elected President of this great nation. He did send forces to invade Panama because it was necessary and swiftly defeated the threat there with very minimal loss of life considering the size and scale of the operation. When Iraq invaded and annexed Kuwait, George Bush masterfully put together one of the largest coalitions in world history. He then sent that military coalition which included 500,000 US military personal into Kuwait and Iraq and swiftly defeated the 4th largest military in the world in 4 days after 6 weeks of airstrikes. It was probably the greatest military victory in history given the scale of what was accomplished and the fact that only 113 U.S. troops were killed by hostile fire. A tiny fraction of what many predicted the casualties would be. George Bush's popularity vaulted to 91%, the highest ever achieved by any American President. George Bush raised taxes when it was not popular to do so. His last year in office saw quarterly GDP growth each quarter of 1992 ABOVE 4% in each quarter. That was the last time in U.S. history that the United States had 4 consecutive quarters of real GDP growth above 4%. His economic performance and tax plans laid the groundwork for the Surpluses that were seen at the end of the Clinton administration, the first Budget Surpluses since 1969. You would be hard pressed to find a better American patriot or better American President. George H.W. Bush did it all!
It was probably the greatest military victory in history given the scale of what was accomplished and the fact that only 113 U.S. troops were killed by hostile fire. A tiny fraction of what many predicted the casualties would be.
It was great if you weren't a civilian being targeted by the war criminal in chief.

All of the more than 400 women and children were incinerated or boiled to death at 4:30 a.m. on Feb. 13, 1991, when two F-117 stealth fighter-bombers each dropped a 2,000-pound laser-guided “smart bomb” on the civilian shelter at Amiriyah.
Recalling the Slaughter of Innocents : Information Clearing House: ICH

Some of you need to find better role models.

That was a mistake, a mistake that would never of have happened if Saddam had never invaded an and annexed and an independent country, the first person to do so since Adolf Hilter. Hitler But I guess you don't understand that. Anyone defending Saddam and his actions would have defended Hitler as well. I can't even begin to imagine what you would say about the U.S. military's attempts to liberate Europe from Nazi Germany.
Doozies, Who Do Not See, Do See Nazi

Kuwait has no right to exist. Its territory had been ruled by Iraq (Mesopotamia) for 5,000 years. After World War I, its imaginary sheikdom was snipped off the map in order to weaken and distract Iraq while protecting Iran.

With trillions of dollars from oil price-gouging, it spent a tiny percentage on the military, correctly expecting its fellow price-gougers, American and British Big Oil, to bribe their governments to bail it out from the consequences of its Chickenhawk attitude. When Saddam invaded in order to expand his country to its natural boundaries, the Kuwaiti ruling class skedaddled to Egypt, where the potbellied potentates partied with belly dancers.

George H.W. Bush is probably the greatest President the United States ever had! He led a life of service to his country starting with his service in World War II. He was a fighter pilot, got shot down by the Japanese. He survived in the ocean for four hours before being picked up by a U.S. Submarine. He later served in the U.S. House Of Representativ
Don't forget Poppy's motive for his WWII service:

How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power

"George Bush's grandfather, the late US senator Prescott Bush, was a director and shareholder of companies that profited from their involvement with the financial backers of Nazi Germany.

"The Guardian has obtained confirmation from newly discovered files in the US National Archives that a firm of which Prescott Bush was a director was involved with the financial architects of Nazism.

"His business dealings, which continued until his company's assets were seized in 1942 under the Trading with the Enemy Act, has led more than 60 years later to a civil action for damages being brought in Germany against the Bush family by two former slave labourers at Auschwitz and to a hum of pre-election controversy."

Bush is just one more in a long line of greedy, Ivy League psychopaths who found a way to the White House.

Junior was funnier. His stupidity made poppy look like Einstein( who was also an idiot but less so than any of that family)

Alas, and RIP.
82!!....geezus Ed .....you might be the most senior in this forum...lol...

Alas, and RIP.
Hoping I can outlast GHWB I'm in great shape but not jumping out of any airplanes

Alas, and RIP.
Hoping I can outlast GHWB I'm in great shape but not jumping out of any airplanes
god bless ya....i hope you make it....

Alas, and RIP.
Wish I could say I was one of the best posters but with so many great ones I don't stand a chance

Alas, and RIP.
Wish I could say I was one of the best posters but with so many great ones I don't stand a chance
so far you dont seem to be out in the far reaches so thats something...

He wasn't the worst but he definitely wasnt anywhere near great. He deserves his spot in there with W, O, lbj, jimmeh....which circles the drain.

I'd give him a lot of credit for flying a bomber during WW2, a long history of public service, he was a patriot, he did risk his life and accomplished a lot for one man. His presidency.... left a lot to be desired.

He wasn't the worst but he definitely wasnt anywhere near great. He deserves his spot in there with W, O, lbj, jimmeh....which circles the drain.

George H.W. Bush was commander an chief of what was probably the most successful military operation in United States history, Desert Storm, in terms of the scale of the operation, what was achieved, and what it cost. It was an operation that was vital to United States and Global security. Over 500,000 United States personal involved and only 113 deaths from hostile enemy fire. A cost of $70 Billion dollars for 6 weeks of war, paid for by Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Germany and Japan. Bush's strategy, diplomacy, and leadership achieved that.

In March 1991 after the Desert Storm was over, George H.W. Bush's popularity soared to 91% in the GALLUP opinion poll, the highest EVER achieved by any sitting President in history!

In retrospect we should have been sinking time in Venezuela teaching commies how to jump out of helicopters, and left the ME to fight it's battles. The doctrine of "best if they both lose" is better than getting dragged in. Fuck the ME, fuck all that carpet pilot cult suicidal jihad shit. We have enough of their people here, let them assimilate so that shit dissolves and they start drinking beer. By then the ME will be glass. It's a problem that will solve itself.

Forum List

Back