George Floyd. The Truth Is Out. (Finally)

The autopsy found that there was another officer kneeling on Floyd's back which precluded Floyd's diaphram from working correctly so he probably could not get a breath. The combination of that and the knee created a life threatening situation. Floyd fought the officers and made himself fall several times in an effort to thwart attempts subdue him. Floyd was over 200 lbs and worked at a nightclub with the cop (Chauvin) who killed Floyd. We are not getting the full story here.

At least more of the truth. For however long, the news has been making it look like the cops murdered a cooperative black guy they arrested, apparently because they had nothing better to do at the time. Causing many riots and protests. Well last night they finally showed a little more of the story.

They showed a cop on the passenger side back door trying to subdue the soon to be dead Floyd. No doubt Floyd was kicking at him. It showed the hero cop who would end up with his knee on the back of Floyd's neck to subdue him going to open the drivers side back door. What was shown at least showed Floyd putting up a fight.

Now, I would like to see the rest of the video. Which would show Floyd being dragged out of the drivers side back seat and how he ended up at the front of the cop car with the officers knee on the back of his neck. No doubt Floyd was putting up more struggle from the back seat area to the front of the cop car.

Why is the news wrongfully portraying the incident. They also made a big deal about the cop keeping his knee on Floyd's neck even after he stopped moving. But Floyd's condition wasn't caused by the knee on his neck. So why should the cop have moved it. Especially when just before then he was putting up a fight. All this coddling of criminals makes me sick. Least of all the negro ones. The cops don't have an easy job. They are almost like soldiers on the front line. A little excess on their part should be excused. They need to be supported. Not vilified.
Fuck you, bootlicker

You appear to be a licker of negro boots. It's hard to get lower than that.

He should have realized he had a weak heart and not start fighting with the cops. What happened was his fault. Not the cops.

I think you are a little confused here. Nobody I know disagrees with the cops' initial action. Nobody. It was what they did after Floyd was handcuffed that was the issue.

Last edited:
Why don't you look at the video again instead of being told what to think about it. That cop's knee on the back of his neck was reasonable and necessary. When he stopped moving, why should the cop have moved. All he was doing was holding him in place. Despite what all the idiots have to say, the cop wasn't cutting off his air. If Floyd couldn't breathe, it wasn't because of what the cop was doing. And after fighting with the cops, anybody who thinks he should have been given a kiss and told a bedtime story instead can piss off and die. The guy was a criminal. Deal with it.

You are such a fucking moron. Do you know how easy it is to control somebody in handcuffs? He could have sat him next to the car and he would not have been able to get up, or if he did, he would have been easily controlled. Not so much if he was handcuffed at the front of his body. But with the cuffs behind him, easily controlled.

And obviously you can see the force he put on his neck. That aside, of all the places the cop could have put his knee, the head and neck are the last. He could have put it on the small of his back or top of his back and had the same effect. There were also four cops there. You know shit about policing.

Read post #83. Then talk sensible.

Read it. Doesn't change my mind one iota.

Didn't change your mind? BIG SURPRISE! From the way you are talking, I didn't figure you had one anyway. He was struggling with the police. The force used on him was reasonable.

The autopsy found that there was another officer kneeling on Floyd's back which precluded Floyd's diaphram from working correctly so he probably could not get a breath. The combination of that and the knee created a life threatening situation. Floyd fought the officers and made himself fall several times in an effort to thwart attempts subdue him. Floyd was over 200 lbs and worked at a nightclub with the cop (Chauvin) who killed Floyd. We are not getting the full story here.

From what the video looked like to me, it appeared that the officer had a knee on the suspect's neck and back. No other officer. Next, just because you're working with somebody doesn't mean you're friends with them. But then again, even if he was an enemy, the cops did what was necessary to subdue him. Now if they were doing something that they shouldn't have been doing, such as actually choking him, that would be different.

At least more of the truth. For however long, the news has been making it look like the cops murdered a cooperative black guy they arrested, apparently because they had nothing better to do at the time. Causing many riots and protests. Well last night they finally showed a little more of the story.

They showed a cop on the passenger side back door trying to subdue the soon to be dead Floyd. No doubt Floyd was kicking at him. It showed the hero cop who would end up with his knee on the back of Floyd's neck to subdue him going to open the drivers side back door. What was shown at least showed Floyd putting up a fight.

Now, I would like to see the rest of the video. Which would show Floyd being dragged out of the drivers side back seat and how he ended up at the front of the cop car with the officers knee on the back of his neck. No doubt Floyd was putting up more struggle from the back seat area to the front of the cop car.

Why is the news wrongfully portraying the incident. They also made a big deal about the cop keeping his knee on Floyd's neck even after he stopped moving. But Floyd's condition wasn't caused by the knee on his neck. So why should the cop have moved it. Especially when just before then he was putting up a fight. All this coddling of criminals makes me sick. Least of all the negro ones. The cops don't have an easy job. They are almost like soldiers on the front line. A little excess on their part should be excused. They need to be supported. Not vilified.
The one thing you either are unaware of or ignoring is the Use of Force Continuum which (to the best of my knowledge) is pounded into law enforcement officers in this nation over and over again. Basically it means if the subject escalates you escalate, if the subject de-escalated, you de-escalate. Let that sink in........
Floyd was on the ground and cuffed with multiple officers around him and was not resisting at that point, de-escalation, the officer should at that point have stood up and if Floyd had re-escalated then the officers could have easily re-subdued him. The officer kneeling on Floyd's neck the whole time should have known this and stood up when Floyd began complaining that he couldn't breathe, the officer made a bad decision that cost a man his life. At best the officer was negligent based on the Use of Force Continuum.

Cops are basically at war. Every day they risk their lives. Every day they experience the worst that mankind has to offer. Only an idiot would expect perfect behavior from them. I could maybe see him getting fired. But to be charged with murder is a fucking joke! Now if the cop had him down and then decided to shoot him in the head, THAT would have been murder. (kind of) Next, after Floyd started complaining about not being able to breathe, the cops could have quickly unlocked one of his handcuffs and ran away. It wouldn't have changed things. The guy was obviously having a heart attack. Did you know blacks are 20 times more likely to die before the age of 50 from heart failure than Whites? But no. Let's have all you fools supporting all the protests and riots instead.
Floyd was loaded with fentanyl and meth. He already had a weak heart. The police should have recognized that he was having a heart attack.

He should have realized he had a weak heart and not start fighting with the cops. What happened was his fault. Not the cops.
He should have realized he had a weak heart and not drugged up on fentanyl and meth. His heart was stopping when he fell. Although the cop should have at least considered that the man was dying anyway.

I think you are a little confused here. Nobody I knows disagrees with the cops' initial action. Nobody. It was what he did after Floyd was handcuffed that was the issue.

No. It was what FLOYD did after he was handcuffed that is the issue.

Why don't you look at the video again instead of being told what to think about it. That cop's knee on the back of his neck was reasonable and necessary. When he stopped moving, why should the cop have moved. All he was doing was holding him in place. Despite what all the idiots have to say, the cop wasn't cutting off his air. If Floyd couldn't breathe, it wasn't because of what the cop was doing. And after fighting with the cops, anybody who thinks he should have been given a kiss and told a bedtime story instead can piss off and die. The guy was a criminal. Deal with it.

You are such a fucking moron. Do you know how easy it is to control somebody in handcuffs? He could have sat him next to the car and he would not have been able to get up, or if he did, he would have been easily controlled. Not so much if he was handcuffed at the front of his body. But with the cuffs behind him, easily controlled.

And obviously you can see the force he put on his neck. That aside, of all the places the cop could have put his knee, the head and neck are the last. He could have put it on the small of his back or top of his back and had the same effect. There were also four cops there. You know shit about policing.

Read post #83. Then talk sensible.

Read it. Doesn't change my mind one iota.

Didn't change your mind? BIG SURPRISE! From the way you are talking, I didn't figure you had one anyway. He was struggling with the police. The force used on him was reasonable.
It was reasonable to use force on Floyd. He was actively fighting the officers and he was a big guy. As far as keeping the knee on the neck after pulse was lost that is an issue for the courts and internal affair research. It is no reason for riots. In fact, less than 10 blacks died from law enforcement in 2019. Many more whites died at the hands of law enforcement. This is nothing more than an opportunity for Antifa and a small number of Anarchists to try to co-opt American values. I would say someone should be looking at the Soros' 'foundations' that fund radical groups.

From what the video looked like to me, it appeared that the officer had a knee on the suspect's neck and back. No other officer. Next, just because you're working with somebody doesn't mean you're friends with them. But then again, even if he was an enemy, the cops did what was necessary to subdue him. Now if they were doing something that they shouldn't have been doing, such as actually choking him, that would be different.
I mostly agree with that. In any case, when law enforcement takes a life an investigation always ensues. Most are never even known. Because we had a video that went viral, it was used to attack America by radicals and anarchists as well as Antifa and probably BLM. These groups are funded by 'foundations' and those foundations are often funded by Soros. As I said, we are not being told the whole story but the facts are available for those that do more than watch CNN.

What part of "only the force necessary to subdue" don't you understand?

When he stopped fighting, they had a legal duty to simply restrain him and put him in the back of the car.

NOTHING he did prior to that gang execution justified that cop putting a knee on his neck for 8 FUCKING MINUTES.

He murdered him. This is no hero cop. He is no better than the people who kill others.

Though we are on different sides of this issue....this is a good question and needs to be looked at. Floyd is also responsible for his fate....but I am having trouble trying to justify why this had to be fatal.....we could end up finding out that they guy was on his way to dying even if the cops never showed up.

JO

JO
My whole problem with this is that the man was restrained and clearly not a threat to anyone, yet the cop kept applying the force for a full 8 minutes. That speaks of hatred and a zealousness at inflicting pain that is wholly unacceptable.

Plain and simple, this cop killed this man and did so because he wanted to kill this man. This is not what I would call First degree, as I don't think he planned the whole thing, but murder in the second degree is very much in play and will carry a life (40+ years) sentence.

Nothing less is acceptable.

When we see blatant brutality and wrong-doing by cops, we all need to stand up and say, "No." And we need to hold them accountable, regardless of what the Unions say.

When you fight with the cops, you get what you get. And you don't know what kind of struggle he was putting up. Being on meth and fentanyl, anything the cops did to him he probably wasn't even feeling. So I can't fault them for using a little more force than usual. That he ended up dying, as it turns out, benefited society in general. You can't call somebody who benefits society a murderer. Well.... maybe you could. But I am speaking about generally sane people.

He cut blood supply to one of his main arteries to his brain which supplies oxygen to the brain. For 2 minutes he laid motionless, so he was subdued. At the very least he should have let up on the pressure. He didn’t, he was reckless in his actions.

The one thing you either are unaware of or ignoring is the Use of Force Continuum which (to the best of my knowledge) is pounded into law enforcement officers in this nation over and over again. Basically it means if the subject escalates you escalate, if the subject de-escalated, you de-escalate. Let that sink in........
Floyd was on the ground and cuffed with multiple officers around him and was not resisting at that point, de-escalation, the officer should at that point have stood up and if Floyd had re-escalated then the officers could have easily re-subdued him. The officer kneeling on Floyd's neck the whole time should have known this and stood up when Floyd began complaining that he couldn't breathe, the officer made a bad decision that cost a man his life. At best the officer was negligent based on the Use of Force Continuum.

Cops are basically at war. Every day they risk their lives. Every day they experience the worst that mankind has to offer. Only an idiot would expect perfect behavior from them. I could maybe see him getting fired. But to be charged with murder is a fucking joke! Now if the cop had him down and then decided to shoot him in the head, THAT would have been murder. (kind of) Next, after Floyd started complaining about not being able to breathe, the cops could have quickly unlocked one of his handcuffs and ran away. It wouldn't have changed things. The guy was obviously having a heart attack. Did you know blacks are 20 times more likely to die before the age of 50 from heart failure than Whites? But no. Let's have all you fools supporting all the protests and riots instead.
Floyd was loaded with fentanyl and meth. He already had a weak heart. The police should have recognized that he was having a heart attack.

He should have realized he had a weak heart and not drugged up on fentanyl and meth. His heart was stopping when he fell. Although the cop should have at least considered that the man was dying anyway.
As I said there are a lot of facts we are not being told. I have heard (and verified) that Chauvin and Floyd worked together as the same nightclub and some say they actually knew each other. Maybe Chauvin was a dirty cop and Floyd was turning States evidence or something. Maybe Chauvin knew Floyd had a weak heart. Maybe that fake $20 dollar bill Floyd passed off was from Chauvin. In any case, like I said, blacks dying at the hands of law enforcement is NOT a problem, never was, never will be. It is a lie being used to subvert and undermine America.

The last I checked, the vast majority of MSM is blatantly leftist and in league with the former Democratic party (not calling itself what it has leaned towards, a Marxist party).
Nothing I said in my last post is false. The "county" ME says no asphyxiation and the hired ME says there was asphyxiation.

The ME changed his tune and has now ruled it homocide. The original report was a preliminary report. His report is actually now useless with one of these arguments:
  • some will claim he changed it under political pressure to hang Cauvin.
  • some will claim that he admitted that the first report was a lie intended to protect Cauvin.
  • some will say they learned more and made a new assessment based on more complete information.
There will never be a consensus. I'm quite torn between the first two options. I doubt it is the third.

The thing is if it is a fail trial, that will make him even more likely to be found NOT GUILTY, as well as the other 3 cops. The Asian cop being charged when he was simply doing crowd control is ridiculous. Then what? Will the BLM savages and White ATIFA retards riot again?

The getaway driver in a robbery is just sitting in the car - but Felony Murder still applies to him if there's a death. The lookout might be keeping others from entering the dollar store but Felony Murder still applies if there's a death. Officer Thao is absolutely as guilty as the others. What he should have done was arrested Cauvin on the spot.

The question for the defense team of the cops is how to explain that fatal overdoses of fentanyl usually result from respiratory collapse physicians often call "asphyxiation" while the private medical examiner hired by the prosecutor team alleged the death was "asphyxiation" thus agreeing with emergeny room physicians who deal with fentanyl overdoses but cleverly implying "strangulation" which obviously did not happen. Nobody conscious can talk if breathing is cut off.

Once again, for the hard-of-reading, it is not necessary to fully block access to oxygen to kill someone; you only need to reduce it a moderate amount for an extended amount of time - you know, like 9 minutes. Just because you can make sounds does not at all indicate you're getting enough oxygen to supply your blood. Just because the arteries are not fully blocked does not at all indicate that you have enough oxygenated blood going to your brain to keep it functioning. Combine the two, not enough oxygen in the blood and reduced blood to the brain, and you get death.

No one in their right mind really believes in coincidental death at the 6th minute of being restrained as Floyd was and you don't believe it either. You want to believe it. You wish it was so. But you know that even you don't really believe what you're saying.

The last I checked, the vast majority of MSM is blatantly leftist and in league with the former Democratic party (not calling itself what it has leaned towards, a Marxist party).
Nothing I said in my last post is false. The "county" ME says no asphyxiation and the hired ME says there was asphyxiation.

The ME changed his tune and has now ruled it homocide. The original report was a preliminary report. His report is actually now useless with one of these arguments:
  • some will claim he changed it under political pressure to hang Cauvin.
  • some will claim that he admitted that the first report was a lie intended to protect Cauvin.
  • some will say they learned more and made a new assessment based on more complete information.
There will never be a consensus. I'm quite torn between the first two options. I doubt it is the third.
Some say the video is all the evidence they need. Especially the 'rioter/protestors.' In fact, the videos are all the evidence the public has been given. Yet we read about Dr. Bauden saying another cop was kneeling on Floyd's chest. We hear Floyd had fentenal and meth in his system, we hear that Chauvin and Floyd may have actually known each other. We're like a bunch of mushrooms. Kept in the dark and fed shit.

You're intentionally ignoring available evidence - the videos have been posted a dozen times probably. There's a video that show 3 cops pinning him down and not one of them got off. One was on the back, one on the neck, one on the legs. Idiot.

Forum List

Back