George Floyd Protests Already Starting On First Day Of Trial

I don't think they'll find the cop guilty, and when that happens the lid is going to blow off. And I'd bet serious money the cops will do nothing unless there's shootings and knifings, and maybe not even then. So, IMHO Minneapolis won't be a safe place to be in when the verdict comes in. Funny as hell, the city is paying 6 "influencers" to promote the city's pov, I wonder what they're telling people. A case could be made by the defense attorney that fair trial can't be held in Minneapolis cuz the city is spreading propaganda about the trial.
Cop will be sacrificed on the Altar, to appease the blood thirsty mobs of Wokeness.
Might be problematic when the full autopsy gets entered into evidence.
Maybe we will get Summer of George 2.

That was the argument for years. What's changed?
MN0072697.gif

So you concede the earlier protests were not simply because of Trump?
Are you conceding that the public should revolt over government injustice?
Well, they did last Summer of Love...
fmp,x_small,gloss,wall_texture,product,750x1000.jpg

Don't any of y'all have jobs? Go to work...
Unlike the jobless protesters...
I am on break in the western suburbs of Mpls, where liberals live in million dollar houses that I build and they pay lip service to the inner city but pray the mob never enters their gated suburbs. Lots of BLM yard signs and not a black face for miles.
Lucky for me I live a good 50 miles out where BLM never treads.

Last edited:

You didn't answer my question. I'd be more than happy to answer after you do.

But when they firebomb the court and ransack and burn down the city, it won’t be insurrection against the government, it’ll be another mostly peaceful protest.

All those protesters in the street are losers.

Winners do not have time to waste: They are either studying hard at school or busy doing essential work.

Those losers are probably hoping that a cop stops them from committing violence, and then they can shout "Police brutality! Racism! I'm suing the city!"

Do I get $1 for every post with Trump mentioned with Floyd for the rest of the year?

Those vermin are there to riot and loot, period. They should be mowed down and run over with armored cars and tanks. It's what they want to do to any moderates who dare oppose their pogroms and criminal activities, so why not show them how that works at least once?

Do I get $1 for every post with Trump mentioned with Floyd for the rest of the year?

Not after the point is acknowledged. This isn't nor was it ever about Trump. Trump made it worse but it has never been about him unlike many tried to make it out to be.

The protests were under Obama, Trump and now Biden.

But when they firebomb the court and ransack and burn down the city, it won’t be insurrection against the government, it’ll be another mostly peaceful protest.

All those protesters in the street are losers.

Winners do not have time to waste: They are either studying hard at school or busy doing essential work.

Those losers are probably hoping that a cop stops them from committing violence, and then they can shout "Police brutality! Racism! I'm suing the city!"

In the case of Minneapolis, I sincerely hope they do, and that they win billions in judgments from those spineless gimps running that left wing toilet. Same with Portland, LA, SF, NYC, Atlanta, Baltimore, and Chicago.

Not after the point is acknowledged. This isn't nor was it ever about Trump. Trump made it worse but it has never been about him unlike many tried to make it out to be.

The protests were under Obama, Trump and now Biden.
MN, DC, WA, CA, NY riots to overthrow government and not a peep from you Leftists.

Don't the full time protesters?
I am working as I type. Called multitasking.

YUMMY!!!!
I gotta go back to work, but meanwhile, 20 miles east, folks seem to have time to block traffic, carry signs and yell at people all day while collecting government welfare checks.

Why do I feel like the sucker in all this? :dunno:

Forum List

Back