George Clooney says the feds should bailout Hollywood and related industries

The LEFT is Clearly setting up an Elite Ruling Class that is using it's Democrat base as stool pigeons, will NEVER include them and will bankrupt every ignorant Leftist peon that is stupid enough to not understand their game.

It's so obvious even Stevie Wonder could see it.

Like I said earlier, pure hypocrisy. The people shutting down businesses due to forced closure and putting employees out of work never missed a paycheck themselves. They go to bars and restaurants, get their hair done, traveled to God knows where to celebrate Thanksgiving with their large families. But you, the common person? Don't you even think about it. Now they are recommending the same for Christmas in spite of no surge in Covid cases after the last holiday.

You kick in to the little people in the entertainment industry, George. You can afford it.
You do realize that there are people working in Hollywood who aren't wealthy mega stars, right?
then let the big guys cut their pay and give it to the little guys,,,
If Keanu Reeves can do it they can all do it.
A great deal of Hollywood's lack of income is self inflicted and due to really crappy content. Stop with the social justice nonsense. Stop with the quotas. Make some money.

The Arts should be subsidized during a crisis. If you're going to bail out the airlines (like we did for a while) because people aren't flying....you can bail out art venues because people aren't attending. Its the same principle.

So what you are saying is that Hollywood and theater is just as necessary as transportation?

1608267240984.png

Hollywood can bail themselves out and the state they helped bankrupt with their support for stupid policies.

*****SMILE*****

:)

The Arts should be subsidized during a crisis. If you're going to bail out the airlines (like we did for a while) because people aren't flying....you can bail out art venues because people aren't attending. Its the same principle.

So what you are saying is that Hollywood and theater is just as necessary as transportation?

I'm saying if you're going to bail out one industry because nobody is attending, you have to bail out other industries because nobody is attending.

I'm saying if you're going to bail out one industry because nobody is attending, you have to bail out other industries because nobody is attending.

1608268030354.png

So we're bailing out the religious institutions also?

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 430551

*****SMILE*****

Good question. I'm thinking no however.

View attachment 430551

*****SMILE*****

1608268890850.png

Then Hollywood can put on their big boy pants and tighten that old belt too.

We'll see which ones survive like other businesses.

*****CHUCKLE*****

View attachment 430551

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 430555

Then Hollywood can put on their big boy pants and tighten that old belt too.

We'll see which ones survive like other businesses.

*****CHUCKLE*****

In that case, so could the airlines...right?

You kick in to the little people in the entertainment industry, George. You can afford it.
You do realize that there are people working in Hollywood who aren't wealthy mega stars, right?

But they didn't make enough money to survive for a year or so? If I had any of their money, I'd burn mine. Let those people go out and find a real job.

LOL Most of them wouldn't last a minute. They love being in movies where they can pretend to be people they aren't. Lots of little guys make them look good. Hope Hollywood dries up like many other cities in this country.

no one should have been bailed out,, they should be allowed to work but because the dems and repubes are a bunch of fascist pricks we cant work,,

on the list of priorities I'm not sure entertainment tops the list right now....

We are bailing out airlines to keep them open because they are a necessity in our society. You on the left have no problem with taxpayer funded buses and trains because it supposedly cuts down on our carbon footprint, but have a problem keeping airlines open that people need to work and see family members on the short time they have for vacation. It's pure hypocrisy.

We don't need Hollywood or movie theaters. I haven't been to a movie theater in over a decade, and I'm doing just fine. Let them all close down, and the same goes for that multi-billion dollar Hollywood industry.

We are bailing out airlines to keep them open because they are a necessity in our society. You on the left have no problem with taxpayer funded buses and trains because it supposedly cuts down on our carbon footprint, but have a problem keeping airlines open that people need to work and see family members on the short time they have for vacation. It's pure hypocrisy.

We don't need Hollywood or movie theaters. I haven't been to a movie theater in over a decade, and I'm doing just fine. Let them all close down, and the same goes for that multi-billion dollar Hollywood industry.

Where did I say I had a problem with the airline bail outs?

Just because you have no social life...that doesn't mean anyone should (or ever would) follow your life of despair

Forum List

Back