George Clooney says the feds should bailout Hollywood and related industries

I agreed with him. The lefties in entertainment want to lock you down indefinitely while they break the rules. Fuck them. I hope he fires them.

Leftists breaking Covid rules? Never happen.

Unknown.jpeg

I understand what he was advocating but he lost it...he sounded like me on this board....lol

I understand anybody can get mad, but the way it was told on Laura's show, he got that pissed off over some person or people not wearing a stupid mask.

I understand what he was advocating but he lost it...he sounded like me on this board....lol

I understand anybody can get mad, but the way it was told on Laura's show, he got that pissed off over some person or people not wearing a stupid mask.
Lefties preach mask wearing to the masses. It’s mandated by their governor. Serves them right.

I was speaking directly to the man worth half a fucking billion dollars, dumbass.
I don't think he's a member here, fuckstick.
"You kick in to the little people in the entertainment industry, George. You can afford it."

But it's funny seeing leftists kissing a millionaire's ass. I mean, we all know you're perfectly fine with wealthy Democrats, but your anti-wealth rhetoric rings insanely hollow.

“The movie industry is going to continue to carry on. Has it created some different viewing habits? A little bit. But you know the film industry survives these things; it always does. And part of it is because we need a collective experience and it’s still a great date night.”

“Dinner and a movie is still pretty great. And kids still like to get in the dark with whoever they’re seeing. They want to get away from their parents. So young people are still going to go to the movies.”

Clooney then called for a bailout:

“We should be giving federal aid to the theaters. The movie industry, Hollywood, which everybody loves to crap all over, is one of the largest exporters of original product in the United States.” “I would make the argument that they should be subsidizing the theaters and keeping everybody afloat.”

Don't laugh. This just may happen if the Republicans don't keep the Senate. Hollywood is currently the largest brainwashing industry next to social media, so they need to protect it the best they can. It's crap like this in the stimulus package that the Republicans refuse to fund, and why it's been held up for months now. Democrats always want to take care of their own.

Many a Democrats complain when money went to industry and corporations to keep them afloat. They tell us these corporations don't need federal money because they are all sitting on a pile of it. But wait! Isn't the entertainment industry a multi-billion dollar industry? So what do you lefties say about his suggestion? Should your tax dollars go towards bailing out entertainment?

He's a billionaire, HE should do it.

“The movie industry is going to continue to carry on. Has it created some different viewing habits? A little bit. But you know the film industry survives these things; it always does. And part of it is because we need a collective experience and it’s still a great date night.”

“Dinner and a movie is still pretty great. And kids still like to get in the dark with whoever they’re seeing. They want to get away from their parents. So young people are still going to go to the movies.”

“We should be giving federal aid to the theaters. The movie industry, Hollywood, which everybody loves to crap all over, is one of the largest exporters of original product in the United States.” “I would make the argument that they should be subsidizing the theaters and keeping everybody afloat.”

Don't laugh. This just may happen if the Republicans don't keep the Senate. Hollywood is currently the largest brainwashing industry next to social media, so they need to protect it the best they can. It's crap like this in the stimulus package that the Republicans refuse to fund, and why it's been held up for months now. Democrats always want to take care of their own.

Many a Democrats complain when money went to industry and corporations to keep them afloat. They tell us these corporations don't need federal money because they are all sitting on a pile of it. But wait! Isn't the entertainment industry a multi-billion dollar industry? So what do you lefties say about his suggestion? Should your tax dollars go towards bailing out entertainment?
If they can bail out rich bitches like Trump and evangelicals they can bail out Hollywood..

George Clooney Net Worth 2020
$550 million

You kick in to the little people in the entertainment industry, George. You can afford it.

We've been making them millionaires, sometimes multimillionaires, for decades.

If they think Hollywood needs a bailout....

they can empty their own pockets.
Yet, you have zero problems with rich people getting bail out dough who don't need it, oh like Trump Enterprises?
I see a difference between multimillionaires wanting bailout dough so THEY can make another million, or more, and a company owned by a billionaire that wants to keep employees working.

Shame you hate Trump so much, you can't see that difference.

George Clooney Net Worth 2020
$550 million

You kick in to the little people in the entertainment industry, George. You can afford it.

We've been making them millionaires, sometimes multimillionaires, for decades.

If they think Hollywood needs a bailout....

they can empty their own pockets.
Yet, you have zero problems with rich people getting bail out dough who don't need it, oh like Trump Enterprises?
I see a difference between multimillionaires wanting bailout dough so THEY can make another million, or more, and a company owned by a billionaire that wants to keep employees working.

Shame you hate Trump so much, you can't see that difference.
Shame that in forty years of self employment I never had a bailout one...and I don't agree with rich people getting bailouts..

How about bailing out restaurants? I though Democrats were for the little man (small business) and the worker? Fucking elitists.

You do realize that there are people working in Hollywood who aren't wealthy mega stars, right?

Even worse......

You do realize there are Conservatives screaming bloody murder over the Left......yet they still go to Hollywood movies and pay for monthly hollywood Access.

THOSE are the real traitors.

I agreed with him. The lefties in entertainment want to lock you down indefinitely while they break the rules. Fuck them. I hope he fires them.

Leftists breaking Covid rules? Never happen.

View attachment 430461

The LEFT is Clearly setting up an Elite Ruling Class that is using it's Democrat base as stool pigeons, will NEVER include them and will bankrupt every ignorant Leftist peon that is stupid enough to not understand their game.

It's so obvious even Stevie Wonder could see it.

Forum List

Back