Genocide for Republicans?

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
What is next? This persecution of Trump and the January 6th hearings. What the hell? This is going to a dark place. All those democrat sanctioned/supported race riots in 2020 reminded me of the Nazis burning down the Reichstag, and Kristallnacht . And We republicans are their "Jews" they need to vilify.

What is next? This persecution of Trump and the January 6th hearings. What the hell? This is going to a dark place. All those democrat sanctioned/supported race riots in 2020 reminded me of the Nazis burning down the Reichstag, and Kristallnacht . And We republicans are their "Jews" they need to vilify.
Yep, that's what they are doing to the Supreme Court......the left are horrific people......

Don't be such a crybaby. It was trumps choices that created Jan 6 and he should have chosen more wisely and honored his oath of office to the Constitution. If you don't want to watch, don't watch. Now you want to equate it to the Nazi's killing Jews? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: Grow up.

Forum List

Back