What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Genocide for Republicans?

MaryL

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What is next? This persecution of Trump and the January 6th hearings. What the hell? This is going to a dark place. All those democrat sanctioned/supported race riots in 2020 reminded me of the Nazis burning down the Reichstag, and Kristallnacht . And We republicans are their "Jews" they need to vilify.

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Reaction score
What is next? This persecution of Trump and the January 6th hearings. What the hell? This is going to a dark place. All those democrat sanctioned/supported race riots in 2020 reminded me of the Nazis burning down the Reichstag, and Kristallnacht . And We republicans are their "Jews" they need to vilify.
Yep, that's what they are doing to the Supreme Court......the left are horrific people......

White 6

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't be such a crybaby. It was trumps choices that created Jan 6 and he should have chosen more wisely and honored his oath of office to the Constitution. If you don't want to watch, don't watch. Now you want to equate it to the Nazi's killing Jews? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: Grow up.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List