General Patton Murdered....by Stalin

So PC, what's the point of the thread? You just felt like making unsubstantiated (and timely) claims that Stalin had Patton killed, or was their a reason for this thread?

She read Bill O'Reilly's book. He's one of her fantasy boyfriends.

I read many books.
You don't...that may be why you have been unable to comment on any of the substantive portions of the thread.

So PC, what's the point of the thread? You just felt like making unsubstantiated (and timely) claims that Stalin had Patton killed, or was their a reason for this thread?

I read many books.
You don't...that may be why you have been unable to comment on any of the substantive portions of the thread.

More proof that you don't read my posts.

I think the ultimate comment was made when a mod moved your thread to conspiracy.

I read many books.

I think the ultimate comment was made when a mod moved your thread to conspiracy.

Of course that is not the case.

I have found that certain mods do just what Liberal fascists wish them to do.

It has no bearing on the truth of the posts, nor on your inability to dispute same....no matter how much you'd like to.

I read many books.

Of course that is not the case.

I have found that certain mods do just what Liberal fascists wish them to do.

It has no bearing on the truth of the posts, nor on your inability to dispute same....no matter how much you'd like to.

Dispute what?

Why did O'Reilly, who wrote this book, completely omit Patton's well known well documented anti-Semitism?

I read many books.
there are no substantive portions of this thread. you won't do anything but make unsubstantiated claims about stalin and patton, and you won't tell us what your opinion on those claims are, or what should be drawn from your suppositions (or more accurately, whomever you are plagiarizing)

so, once again, just what is the point of the thread?

I read many books.
there are no substantive portions of this thread. you won't do anything but make unsubstantiated claims about stalin and patton, and you won't tell us what your opinion on those claims are, or what should be drawn from your suppositions (or more accurately, whomever you are plagiarizing)

Her point is that if someone claims Patton was murdered by Stalin, that claim should be considered at least as credible as someone claiming that they were abducted by aliens and anally probed.

I read many books.

8. "The newly unearthed diaries of a colourful assassin for the wartime Office of Strategic Services (OSS), the forerunner of the CIA, reveal that American spy chiefs wanted Patton dead because he was threatening to expose allied collusion with the Russians that cost American lives.

The death of General Patton in December 1945, is one of the enduring mysteries of the war era. Although he had suffered serious injuries in a car crash in Manheim, he was thought to be recovering and was on the verge of flying home.

But after a decade-long investigation, military historian Robert Wilcox claims that OSS head General "Wild Bill" Donovan ordered a highly decorated marksman called Douglas Bazata to silence Patton, who gloried in the nickname "Old Blood and Guts."

His book, "Target Patton", contains interviews with Mr Bazata, who died in 1999, and extracts from his diaries, detailing how he staged the car crash by getting a troop truck to plough into Patton's Cadillac and then shot the general with a low-velocity projectile, which broke his neck while his fellow passengers escaped without a scratch." General George S. Patton was assassinated to silence his criticism of allied war leaders claims new book - Telegraph

Or.....one might imagine that Patton's death, just before he returned to America where his prestige might have given him a platform to inform the public about the lies that Franklin Roosevelt told.

His death, quite the serendipitous event as far as Stalin, Roosevelt, and Donovan were concerned, huh?
Quite the coincidence.

I read many books.

8. "The newly unearthed diaries of a colourful assassin for the wartime Office of Strategic Services (OSS), the forerunner of the CIA, reveal that American spy chiefs wanted Patton dead because he was threatening to expose allied collusion with the Russians that cost American lives.

The death of General Patton in December 1945, is one of the enduring mysteries of the war era. Although he had suffered serious injuries in a car crash in Manheim, he was thought to be recovering and was on the verge of flying home.

But after a decade-long investigation, military historian Robert Wilcox claims that OSS head General "Wild Bill" Donovan ordered a highly decorated marksman called Douglas Bazata to silence Patton, who gloried in the nickname "Old Blood and Guts."

His book, "Target Patton", contains interviews with Mr Bazata, who died in 1999, and extracts from his diaries, detailing how he staged the car crash by getting a troop truck to plough into Patton's Cadillac and then shot the general with a low-velocity projectile, which broke his neck while his fellow passengers escaped without a scratch." General George S. Patton was assassinated to silence his criticism of allied war leaders claims new book - Telegraph

Or.....one might imagine that Patton's death, just before he returned to America where his prestige might have given him a platform to inform the public about the lies that Franklin Roosevelt told.

His death, quite the serendipitous event as far as Stalin, Roosevelt, and Donovan were concerned, huh?
Quite the coincidence.
So you've changed your theory from Stalin to a deceased Roosevelt and General Donovan?

I read many books.

Quite the coincidence.
So you've changed your theory from Stalin to a deceased Roosevelt and General Donovan?

No....but I see your A.D.D. is in full effect.

I read many books.

Quite the coincidence.

Well it used to be stalin, now you're saying it's zombie roosevelt and general donovan. Get your conspiracy straight.

I read many books.

Quite the coincidence.

Well it used to be stalin, now you're saying it's zombie roosevelt and general donovan. Get your conspiracy straight.

The thread isn't over yet.

Take notes.

I cringe at getting my historical perspective from Bill O'Reilly

I cringe at getting my historical perspective from Bill O'Reilly

That's because education is to you what the cross is to a vampire.

But....here:

Articles The Mysterious Death of Gen. George S. Patton

D-Day Three Unique Perspectives Where was General Patton on D-day

"Patton," By Martin Blumenson, Kevin M. Hymel,

Office of Strategic Services - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

General George S. Patton was assassinated to silence his criticism of allied war leaders claims new book - Telegraph

Was Patton killed New York Post

But...in truth, Leftwinger, you and I both know you'd never admit to anything that isn't OK'd by the Liberal elites first....

True?

I have it under good advice that Patton is not really dead

His death was faked to protect him from an Eisenhower murder plot. He is living with Elvis in a trailer park in Mississippi

I read many books.

Quite the coincidence.

Now, some dolt wants to know how Stalin dropped out of the running as part of the murder of General Patton.

Oh...that dolt was you?

Your wait is over.

What is there about the history of the Soviets that might lead one to believe that they had something to do with General Patton's demise?

They engineered famines of the Ukraine, causing the deaths of seven million of their own citizens....hmmmm.....

And....Stalin having caused the deaths of 20 million Russians, on top of his blood purges....

Or this:

9. "The NKVD chiefs were relentless in their zeal to develop untraceable poisons. Beginning with Genrikh Yagoda; his successor, the reprehensible Nikolai Yezhov; and then the even more heinous Lavrentiy Beria, the ruthless spymasters pushed Soviet scientists to experiment with deadly toxins.

The research was done at a top-secret laboratory known as the Kamera ("the Chamber"), where poisons of all kinds were tested on Russian political prisoners. The goal of the scientists working at the Kamera was to concoct an odorless, tasteless poison that would go undiscovered in case of an autopsy. [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poison_laboratory_of_the_Soviet_secret_services]

"We set ourselves the task of developing in the laboratory poisons so that they could be consumed using wine, drinks and food without modifying the taste or color of the food and drink," one Russian official would testify at Yezhov's secret trial in 1940.

"It was also proposed that we invent fast- acting and slow-acting poisons but they had to have no visible impact on the body so that the autopsy on someone who had been poisoned would be unable to detect that the person had been poisoned.

The Kamera came into being during Stalin's reign of terror. Various poisons were used to silence enemies of the state.

The dacha in which Joseph Stalin now rests was built in 1934. Since then, he has personally signed the death warrants of forty thousand people — among them, political rivals, military officials, troublesome intellectuals, and personal enemies. Anyone who dares cross Joseph Stalin soon finds himself dead. All it takes is the stroke of a pen — and perhaps a lethal dose of untraceable poison."
O'Reilly, Op. Cit.,p. 288-289
and
Poison laboratory of the Soviet secret services - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

These were the folks with whom Franklin Roosevelt couldn't wait to associate the reputation of the United States.

I have it under good advice that Patton is not really dead

His death was faked to protect him from an Eisenhower murder plot. He is living with Elvis in a trailer park in Mississippi

Don't give up the day job.
The technique of sneering at anything that runs counter to Leftist doctrine, or reveals the truth about your icons, is getting a bit long in the tooth, Leftwinger.
As are you.

Forum List

Back