General Motors Plans To Exclusively Offer Electric Vehicles By 2035

This is very good news.

Infrastructure needs to be built to expand charging stations around the nation and I hope that happens.

Other auto makers are following GM's example and converting to 100% electric cars.

This is a good step in the right direction to combat climate change and the pollution that is killing our planet.
There will be a greater need for fossil fuel energy production. Climate change is a hoax and you are a fool.

To all you trump people and conservatives:

Nothing alive on this planet can live without the following two things:

1. Water
2. Air

I drove across to Illinois then down to Texas then over to California then north home.

Along the way I went over dry creek and river bed over and over and over through all of the states. A couple of them did have some water but not much.

Climate change has caused a drought across a lot of America.

For example, in the following photos, all the gray areas in the photos should be under water. There should be huge raging rivers in those photos but they are now reduced to a trickle. One of them I can actually step over. Those rivers used to provide water to thousands of homes and farms. Now, they don't.

View attachment 479996View attachment 479997View attachment 479998

When I drove through Oklahoma and Texas, the air was so polluted, it gave me a sinus infection. The people who live in those areas don't even realize what they're living in.

Trees and plants make the air we breathe. I don't know about the rest of you but I became addicted and totally dependent on air to stay alive when I took my first breath of air after I was born.

If the trees and plants don't have enough water to stay alive, we don't have the only thing that makes air for us to breathe and remain alive.

All you climate change deniers can deny it until you die. It won't change the true and honest fact that it exists and is here now. It has been here for a long time and it's time we started doing something about it. You climate change deniers have had your way for too long and have caused way too much damage that is going to take a long time and a lot of money to address. The thing is if we had addressed it back in the 20th century we would have succeeded by now and it wouldn't have cost as much.

GM isn't the only car company that is going to make only electric cars. Volvo is another one. I know there are more but can't think of them right now.

California is the largest car market in America. They will only allow electric cars to be sold I think by 2030 so the car makers are making cars for the largest car market in America. California. I know my state will probably follow California in only allowing electric cars to be sold. It's only a matter of time before the rest of the states do the same.

You can keep your gas guzzling pollution spewing vehicles but you won't be able to buy a new one. Only a used one.

You can either join the rest of the nation or be left behind.

Again.

A typically empty drivel rant with ZERO evidence to offer.

Have you seen the PALMER DROUGHT INDEX recently?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Here is an old drought far worse than today:

1618458440631.png

1930's and 1950's were by far the two worst decades for drought.
=======

Current map, LINK

1618458810943.png

===

1618458688534.png

LINK

=====

Climate and weather getting LESS dangerous to us ,by the decade......

Last edited:
Infrastructure needs to be built to expand charging stations around the nation and I hope that happens.
By 2035, battery full charge times will be 15 minutes, or less. Most people can grab a coffee while their battery tops off. This is, indeed, the future.
No, but there is going to have to be charging stations all around the apartment building.
...and just what kind of fuel is going to drive the massive generators required to charge the millions (if not billions) of electric vehicles you envision being charged overnight, while you work, while you go for coffee...

By 2035 there will likely be well over a billion light vehicles operating in the US. We've gained over 15 million since 2016.

My suggestion is they put solar panels on the roof of the car to recharge constantly.
Have you ever seen a solar panel powered car that will carry a family more than two blocks. Have you ever seen a solar powered car that worked at night?

how are you going to pay for the asphalted roads
Oh, that's easy. The Democrat Party loons are already talking about a mileage tax.

This is very good news.

Other auto makers are following GM's example and converting to 100% electric cars.

This is a good step in the right direction to combat climate change and the pollution that is killing our planet.

All the roads will become slot car tracks and democrats will hold all of the control sticks.

This is very good news.

All the roads will become slot car tracks and democrats will hold all of the control sticks.
Now THAT brings back memories of the "slot shops" in Riverdale in the 60s! There was one large shop that had several multi-lane tracks and one huge 2-slot figure 8 track for competition between only 2 cars at a time. That track was designed so that both cars traveled the same distance per complete lap.

This is very good news.

Wonderful....except it does nothing to combat pollution.

Don't understand electrical generation ?

This is very good news.

Now THAT brings back memories of the "slot shops" in Riverdale in the 60s! There was one large shop that had several multi-lane tracks and one huge 2-slot figure 8 track for competition between only 2 cars at a time. That track was designed so that both cars traveled the same distance per complete lap.
And all of the curves were steeply banked for maximum handling.

Their bankruptcy is coming.

Global warming is model based tripe.

Says the dinosaur, shrieking and wailing in the tar pit as life continues to pass them by.

By 2035, battery full charge times will be 15 minutes, or less. Most people can grab a coffee while their battery tops off. This is, indeed, the future.
When electric cars become a better choice consumers will buy them without being bullied or bribed by liberals

Their bankruptcy is coming.

Global warming is model based tripe.

Says the dinosaur, shrieking and wailing in the tar pit as life continues to pass them by.

When electric cars become a better choice consumers will buy them without being bullied or bribed by liberals
That’s what the market would generate.
But when you’ve got a demmunist regime forcing economic disaster you’ll get the horse outlawed before the invention of the automobile.

This is very good news.

This is dumb......we can't supply enough electricity, and if the democrats get their way there will be even less electricity..

But that is the plan......the democrat party thinks there are too many people.....so they don't care if there isn't enough electricity.

They want to restrict human growth, and one way to do that is to limit the energy supply......

This is very good news.

Just where does electricity comes from? Where is the electricity to power all these cars going to come from?

Wind and sun?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

They actually believe this............

As they attack coal, oil and natural gas, the useful idiots in the democrat party think wind and sun will fill the massive energy needs.

What they don't understand is the leadership of the democrat party doesn't care if we don't have enough energy.....to them, that is a feature, not a problem.......if we don't have enough energy, then people will be forced to reduce their lifestyles, their family sizes, and will be forced into lifestyles more appropriate to government direction.........they won't be able to afford the electric cars, there won't be regular caars.....so people will be forced onto government buses and trains....while the rich and connected will have their cars and all the energy they want......

This is very good news.

This is dumb......we can't supply enough electricity, and if the democrats get their way there will be even less electricity..

But that is the plan......the democrat party thinks there are too many people.....so they don't care if there isn't enough electricity.

They want to restrict human growth, and one way to do that is to limit the energy supply......
If libs were serious about saving the planet from the man-made global warming hoax they would demand nuclear power plants to run their charming little electric cars

Along the way I went over dry creek and river bed over and over and over through all of the states. A couple of them did have some water but not much.

Climate change has caused a drought across a lot of America.

Wow!

Your personal anecdote is SO convincing.

We need $76 trillion worth of windmills....NOW!!!!

DURR

Will need more power plants and battery landfills.
Coal or nuclear powered, LOL That doesn't make a lot sense.
The greentards are against nuclear power. I guess its because it actually is good clean energy and would moot all their ridiculous solar and wind farms. As much as they've successfully killed coal, they will be stuck with gas fired plants.

Will need more power plants and battery landfills.
Coal or nuclear powered, LOL That doesn't make a lot sense.
The greentards are against nuclear power. I guess its because it actually is good clean energy and would moot all their ridiculous solar and wind farms. As much as they've successfully killed coal, they will be stuck with gas fired plants.

Nobody is interested in the costs of building new nuclear plants.

Forum List

Back