General Mattis vows for a MASSIVE MILITARY STRIKE against North Korea

This thread is here, it certainly does pertain to the most SERIOUS POLITICAL MATTER ON THE EARTH PRESENTLY.

U.S. defense chief Mattis threatens 'massive military response' if N.Korea attacks

Will this include water balloons? or fire and fury?

WASHINGTON, Sept 3 (Reuters) - U.S. Defense Secretary Jim Mattis on Sunday threatened a "massive military response" to any attack on the United States or its allies after North Korea conducted its most powerful nuclear test to date.

Speaking outside the White House, Mattis said: "Any threat to the United States or its territories, including Guam or our allies will be met with a massive military response, a response both effective and overwhelming."

Mattis said Washington was not looking for the "total annihilation of a country, namely North Korea. But as I said, we have many options to do so

LOL tell us again that the North Korean missile situation does not pertain to politics.

Do you have schizophrenia, or do you just act like you do on message boards

You THINK EVERY thread you make is Political.

This thread is in Current Events, like this one should be.

Why a U.S. Military Strike against N.Korea would be disastrous

So there is no political debate on how to handle the North Korea situation in your opinion......
So there is no political diplomacy currently under way to avoid a war in your opinion.

Kid give up, you have a low IQ, that you are using to call the USA weak which helps Kim Jong-un which makes you a traitor

Your OP mentions NOTHING about anything political. Your thread is nothing but a retread. You claimed I WANTED to start a war with North Korea... and now you keep saying I want to help North Korea. You are one of the worst kinds of idiots, and that is one that thinks they are much smarter than they really are.

And the fact you keep challenging my intelligence is laughable.

The following is the OP, the fact that you can not find anything even remotely political about the North Korean situation is evidence of severe delusion, or complete ignorance.

U.S. defense chief Mattis threatens 'massive military response' if N.Korea attacks

WASHINGTON, Sept 3 (Reuters) - U.S. Defense Secretary Jim Mattis on Sunday threatened a "massive military response" to any attack on the United States or its allies after North Korea conducted its most powerful nuclear test to date.

Speaking outside the White House, Mattis said: "Any threat to the United States or its territories, including Guam or our allies will be met with a massive military response, a response both effective and overwhelming."

Mattis said Washington was not looking for the "total annihilation of a country, namely North Korea. But as I said, we have many options to do so

Again Lew you are jerking yourself off here in public, you are also helping North Korea by calling the USA weak

And please... quit dreaming about watching me jack off. This is the second time you've mentioned it. :cheeky-smiley-018:

Did you write that with your crayons? Have you given up babbling that the Korean missile situation is not political in nature.

You may resume wanking off now.......................

You THINK EVERY thread you make is Political.

This thread is in Current Events, like this one should be.

Why a U.S. Military Strike against N.Korea would be disastrous

So there is no political debate on how to handle the North Korea situation in your opinion......
So there is no political diplomacy currently under way to avoid a war in your opinion.

Kid give up, you have a low IQ, that you are using to call the USA weak which helps Kim Jong-un which makes you a traitor

Your OP mentions NOTHING about anything political. Your thread is nothing but a retread. You claimed I WANTED to start a war with North Korea... and now you keep saying I want to help North Korea. You are one of the worst kinds of idiots, and that is one that thinks they are much smarter than they really are.

And the fact you keep challenging my intelligence is laughable.

The following is the OP, the fact that you can not find anything even remotely political about the North Korean situation is evidence of severe delusion, or complete ignorance.

Again Lew you are jerking yourself off here in public, you are also helping North Korea by calling the USA weak

And please... quit dreaming about watching me jack off. This is the second time you've mentioned it. :cheeky-smiley-018:

Did you write that with your crayons? Have you given up babbling that the Korean missile situation is not political in nature.

You may resume wanking off now.......................

Hey there is nothing wrong with being gay, but sorry you're not my type. I like women. :eusa_naughty:

Now I'll just sit back and watch how many other threads you start in Politics... and see how many end up getting moved.

So what happened to all your helicopter and ISIS threads? :cheers2:

LOL this fucktard site banned me before every debate and before the election as well. Trump still won which proves that the idiots here make NO DIFFERENCE AT ALL.

Just reality....................You lose every day

Try again girlies

Last edited:

I would be preemptive.
Cant we just drop photos of Nancy Pelosi and Maxine Waters all over N. Korea?

I would be preemptive.
Only if they are both naked

I would be preemptive.
Lol!

I would be preemptive.
That inspire them. NK would want "good-a-wooking"US women.

I would be preemptive.
That inspire them. NK would want "good-a-wooking"US women.

You have a point, Maxine might be a supermodel in NK

"No this time we're REALLY going to get mad". "We have MANY options, as in not a few options, or a list of options but MANY options, so if you or your generals were thinking our options were limited you better think again, we have MANY options."

Trump's already drawn ten red lines in the sand and Kim Jong Fruitcake crossed all of them and then shot a missille over Japan.

"One option that we have is to do nothing. So you better believe we are going to do nothing, you can bet your ass on that option. Huh, you like that one!? Good, there's plenty more of doing nothing behind that nothing too, so, just watch yourself buster. You may see a whole lot of nothing happening in the coming months. I think we've already proven that we can do nothing any time we like."

"No this time we're REALLY going to get mad". "We have MANY options, as in not a few options, or a list of options but MANY options, so if you or your generals were thinking our options were limited you better think again, we have MANY options."

Trump's already drawn ten red lines in the sand and Kim Jong Fruitcake crossed all of them and then shot a missille over Japan.

"One option that we have is to do nothing. So you better believe we are going to do nothing, you can bet your ass on that option. Huh, you like that one!? Good, there's plenty more of doing nothing behind that nothing too, so, just watch yourself buster. You may see a whole lot of nothing happening in the coming months. I think we've already proven that we can do nothing any time we like."
:clap:

Kim wants us to shoot down his missile test so that both he and Putin can learn what we can do.....Trump knows this and is doing as you say nothing

Kim wants us to shoot down his missile test so that both he and Putin can learn what we can do.....Trump knows this and is doing as you say nothing

I think Japan and it's allies should shoot down any NK missile that crosses their airspace. I'm actually thinking now that our missiles aren't very capable at shooting down ballistic missiles in flight or it would have already happened.

I will say this, there is going to be no good outcome to the North Korea Jong Un cabal. All that is going to happen is the military strike is going to get messier and far more dangerous as the NK's develop the H bomb which is far more powerful than an atomic bomb.

If the world is going to do something it either has to be now or never. Once they have a stock pile of hydrogen bombs the game is over in their favor for good.

Of course there'd be a massive military strike against North Korea if they hit us with a missile.

We would wipe them out.

And they know that.

That's why it's not going to happen.

If this little spoiled brat continues acting this way, his own generals may remove him.

I think Japan and it's allies should shoot down any NK missile that crosses their airspace. I'm actually thinking now that our missiles aren't very capable at shooting down ballistic missiles in flight or it would have already happened.

I will say this, there is going to be no good outcome to the North Korea Jong Un cabal. All that is going to happen is the military strike is going to get messier and far more dangerous as the NK's develop the H bomb which is far more powerful than an atomic bomb.

If the world is going to do something it either has to be now or never. Once they have a stock pile of hydrogen bombs the game is over in their favor for good.

Hydrogen bombs do not feed starving people. NK is so poor that people sell their poop and eat grass like cows do here

Russian Collusion isn't looking so good as a way to Smear The President now does it Lefty?

Trump is about to Open some more whoop ass on China and Russia if they try at all to help North Korea .

North Korea is about to get a round house kick to the face and China and Russia Are getting the Fuck out of the way!

More Sanctions on the way for Russia if they dare send a bottle of Vodka to Kim Jung Un! .

Putin is Crying!

But but but

Muh Hillary!

Waters can pull all of her hair out because there is only one President, and she is not him
She would just have to pull her stupid wig off. Lol...

View attachment 147380
does she really think that all americans actually believe her hair is chocolate brown?
Does Trump really think that all Americans actually believe his hair is blonde?

How the fuck did you tards manage to bring up Maxine Waters in a North Korea topic?

Reality check, people.
IF North Korea attacks us or our allies. Which they haven't. And don't plan to. The beat goes on....
They launched a missile over Japan the other day......................

Got that kid
Russia has also violated a missile treaty. I bet Trump or Fox News never told you about that, did they kid.

Stop shitting your pants and grow a spine.

Does Trump really think that all Americans actually believe his hair is blonde?

How the fuck did you tards manage to bring up Maxine Waters in a North Korea topic?
They were just having a little fun. Humor never hurt anyone.

If you can't keep up, why bother posting just to insult people, assface.

Forum List

Back